Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojashree thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anni80

hi everyone...

how r u all????
did not watch saturday's episode...surely tyane kahi farak nahi padat...pan aaj ZM varcha ticker vachla...SJ punha premat padanar...hopefully je kahi chalalay tyat thoda refreshing break milel...

@ mishkil u said it rightly...instead of introducing new villians they could have just concentrated on Saru, BBB and RG's NRI daughter...

ya serial madhla family atmosphere hi ya serial chi strength hoti,...Family values japnaari saadhi saral ani kuthe hi atiranjit pana nasleli characters ha USP hota serial cha...

pan aaj asa khedane mhanavasa vatatay ki Mr. Mandar Deosthali tumhi ya serial cha aatma cha harvun basla aahat...

Je Ekta kapoor chya serials madhe hota hindit tech aaj tumhi marathi madhe karat aahat...
VIlas,Anil Apte ani to navin politician hi 3 different backgroundchi, different udyogachi mansa tumhi ekmemkanshi link kartay ani ti far mhanje far atarkya paddhatine somehow gokhlyanshi relate karnyacha prayatna karatay he khup hasyspad ani lajirwana watatay...

Please please please...maati karu naka ya serial chi...zalye tevadhi pure zali...ajun nako...

Agreed with you and mishkil .πŸ‘πŸΌ
Even Simran cha track hi chalala asta  for upcoming Pintya's marriage track .
he ase villains VaadalWat kiwa Awaghachi Sausar ,Kunku  sarkhya serial madye chalale aste ,karan tya serials chi themeach tasi hota . Pan HSMHG madye ase mulich chalnaar naahi .😑

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena0129

neela start watching KRD ...JYRG...wherever romantic angle is shown i start watchingπŸ˜‰...

otherwise its boring to watch...bt the romance shd be intersting...not like Jawai vikat...hell of boring serial ...thank God...its ending...that much of sensibility ZM has got...πŸ˜†

Veena,
I watched KRD for the 1st 3 weeks since I had seen Suyash T. in Bandh Reshmache and Durva...not that he'd been exceptional in either, but he was not as BAD as he's in KRD πŸ˜”.  It may be just what the story demands.  I have not watched the serial after that and last week my father who just watches JYRG, recommended watching KRD and I still haven't had the daring to watch it πŸ˜ƒ. Did not watch JVGA for more than 1-2 episodes.  But I will see for Subodh's role since you mention it πŸ˜Š, I have not seen him in any of his prior serials. I am not watching either JYRG / HSM regularly, don't have the patience for meaningless plots in both the serials, regardless of my liking / LOVE for the leads.

And about HSM...Ahhh...cannot agree more to what Anni has said.  Well said Anni πŸ‘πŸΌ.  MD totally messed up the story line (OR was made to, being a puppet of ZM CVs since that's their baby to begin with)...and aggravated the weakness of the mothers...I would not imagine any mother (like the 4 moronicas as SW calls 'em) to be THAT childish in a life where the dear ones have deserted them and fled away.  I think we have discussed this ENOUGH in threads 2-3 and proposed so many alternative plots.  But MD cares a DAMN for our requests because there is a huge chunk of patriots of this serial on FB who keep praising the story to no end πŸ˜•.  Someone has even praised Anil Apte and Shashikala 😲...agree they are really good actors, but does the story really demand the overdose and their unnecessary plots?  ZM CVs perhaps just see this praise and that's why they are in no mood to decide to switch the plug off for HSM.  I saw a part of Friday / Saturday's episode - SK-TP looked fresh as ever in the new clothes and the mothers had gotten more moronic 😑and only the saner one - Aai ajji- is still allowed to retain the sanity  πŸ˜•.  Kahar aahe...all this for the next phase in SJ's life!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•  I have said this earlier also...just as SK-P got married in real life, if come to that stage, they would enter the next phase without going round the world checking for all possibilities and writing a thesis before actually getting pregnant πŸ˜†.

Pooja, so I need to watch yesterday's episode to put a stamp on the boldness??  πŸ€”...SJ's chemistry is appealing ❀️ without the boldness also, just IMO πŸ˜Š - touch wood!!
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojashree

Kaalcha episode chan hota (Except Vilas-Anil Scene πŸ˜‘) .Janushree cha ratri zoptana cha scene jara bold watla mala .πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ Anyways ,SK-TP official husband-wife aahet naa ,so no problem with that scene ! πŸ˜Š

I like  bus stop wala scene most yesterday ! πŸ˜ƒ Baryach diwasani  asa romantic convo aikyala milala .😳❀️ "aaple nawra-baiko aaplyala vel det naahi ,chala aapan affair karuya ." πŸ˜† Kharech Ani ne mhantlya pramane Janushree punha premaat padnaar aahe . Manish-Geeta chya lagnanantar Janushree kuthetari firayala jaanar aahet .πŸ₯³ Pan to Vilas madyech tadmadayala nako ,aaj to Shree cha game karyala  nighala hota .😭 I hope ,tyaane Janushree cha mini-honeymoon spoil karu naye . 
Precap baddal na bolalele bare .😑

Thank you Pooja for the update πŸ˜›   btw, kaay hota precap madhe? πŸ€”
veena0129 thumbnail
how the serial  can be made more boring day by day"...the best serial in this category goes to...
...hmmm...HSMHG!!!!!!!...yeahhh!!!!!πŸ‘
veena0129 thumbnail
dear creative team of HSMHG...this serial went on to reach the heights which no serial on ZM hasn't reached...now it has stooped to such a low level...ur viewership has gone..please end the serial...
it is a good ...happy family drama...now whats the need to introduce and create villainy charecters ...Kishore...Vilaas...why?????..
now  the intentions r abducting Shree and again creating non-sense tracks...bt why?...
you ppl r erasing all the sweet things we have stored  in our memory abt HSMHG...😑
mishkil88 thumbnail
in today's epi - wedding of Manish-Geeta ...finally πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail

Veena,
I watched KRD for the 1st 3 weeks since I had seen Suyash T. in Bandh Reshmache and Durva...not that he'd been exceptional in either, but he was not as BAD as he's in KRD πŸ˜”.  It may be just what the story demands.  I have not watched the serial after that and last week my father who just watches JYRG, recommended watching KRD and I still haven't had the daring to watch it πŸ˜ƒ. Did not watch JVGA for more than 1-2 episodes.  But I will see for Subodh's role since you mention it πŸ˜Š, I have not seen him in any of his prior serials. I am not watching either JYRG / HSM regularly, don't have the patience for meaningless plots in both the serials, regardless of my liking / LOVE for the leads.

And about HSM...Ahhh...cannot agree more to what Anni has said.  Well said Anni πŸ‘πŸΌ.  MD totally messed up the story line (OR was made to, being a puppet of ZM CVs since that's their baby to begin with)...and aggravated the weakness of the mothers...I would not imagine any mother (like the 4 moronicas as SW calls 'em) to be THAT childish in a life where the dear ones have deserted them and fled away.  I think we have discussed this ENOUGH in threads 2-3 and proposed so many alternative plots.  But MD cares a DAMN for our requests because there is a huge chunk of patriots of this serial on FB who keep praising the story to no end πŸ˜•.  Someone has even praised Anil Apte and Shashikala 😲...agree they are really good actors, but does the story really demand the overdose and their unnecessary plots?  ZM CVs perhaps just see this praise and that's why they are in no mood to decide to switch the plug off for HSM.  I saw a part of Friday / Saturday's episode - SK-TP looked fresh as ever in the new clothes and the mothers had gotten more moronic 😑and only the saner one - Aai ajji- is still allowed to retain the sanity  πŸ˜•.  Kahar aahe...all this for the next phase in SJ's life!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•  I have said this earlier also...just as SK-P got married in real life, if come to that stage, they would enter the next phase without going round the world checking for all possibilities and writing a thesis before actually getting pregnant πŸ˜†.

Pooja, so I need to watch yesterday's episode to put a stamp on the boldness??  πŸ€”...SJ's chemistry is appealing ❀️ without the boldness also, just IMO πŸ˜Š - touch wood!!

Wow Neela, your post is a fitting epitaph for this dead serial🀒 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  and so symbolic too...we have reached the end of this 4th thread and i doubt we can discuss HSM anymore with the same interest as before πŸ˜•
i too have seen some people on FB, praising the serial even nowπŸ˜•  it seems tyana kahi tari shikayla milte from this serial πŸ˜•...just what can it be is beyond me πŸ˜‘   Except for JanuShree, nothing worth mentioning has remained in this serial...That MD is just cashing in on SK-TP's appeal, or to be more precise, the channel wallahs πŸ˜‘  MD may just be a puppet in their hands πŸ˜†    

Anyways, enjoyed reading your post as usual πŸ˜³

@Mishkil, lets go for the wedding, okay?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vidya0906 thumbnail
Oh oh Mishkil, shubhamangal saavadhan zaali pan πŸ˜†

Ok friends, am closing this thread, and have opened a new one...please continue with the discussions there πŸ˜›
Edited by vidya0906 - 9 years ago