Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow...today also hug was there?? i missed it...ll survive with this pics...thanks for the amazing post dear๐Ÿ˜ณ...Ragna foreverโค๏ธ
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lornar

๐Ÿ˜†should have put glue on raghav shirt so kalpi could get stuck on him lol๐Ÿ˜†

haha glue nahi oficial shadi hogaya to they wil give competition to feviquick
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smile_san

wow...today also hug was there?? i missed it...ll survive with this pics...thanks for the amazing post dear๐Ÿ˜ณ...Ragna foreverโค๏ธ

repeat mis kiya kya ..nly hup was wrth watchng
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarusmiley

haha glue nahi oficial shadi hogaya to they wil give competition to feviquick

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These two people really know how to win our hearts Saru espically when they act these scenes
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hai...Saru kya scene tha...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I m not minding t. even if people/audiences point fingers at Kalpi! n Ashish/Raghav's expressions...as if he finally found his life, assurance of his life back.๐Ÿ˜† though I wanted Kalpi to argue/fight with Raghav fo 2mins..before agreeing to his request! bt anyways...not minding.
now afraid that Kamla ll do everything to separate Ragna! ๐Ÿ˜ญ n Gauri bhi toh hai. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hai...Saru kya scene tha...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I m not minding t. even if people/audiences point fingers at Kalpi! n Ashish/Raghav's expressions...as if he finally found his life, assurance of his life back.๐Ÿ˜† though I wanted Kalpi to argue/fight with Raghav fo 2mins..before agreeing to his request! bt anyways...not minding.

now afraid that Kamla ll do everything to separate Ragna! ๐Ÿ˜ญ n Gauri bhi toh hai. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Neetu bhi toh hai. Neetu is atleast smarter than Kamala. She used to give shocks to Gauri and make Kamala understand that she is doing right.

Neetu will make Raghav meet Kalpi everytime and Kamala won't be able to do anything.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: erikalui

Neetu bhi toh hai. Neetu is atleast smarter than Kamala. She used to give shocks to Gauri and make Kamala understand that she is doing right.

Neetu will make Raghav meet Kalpi everytime and Kamala won't be able to do anything.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya right. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Neetu dear, yu are my new found love now!LOL. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bappa ne Ragna ke liye neetu ko la diya ...
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! ragna hugcan't take my eyes off from them truly raghav and kalpana made for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ
saru thanks for the pics