Frequent Posters

bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
mera to ek hi ques he AS dialogue writer ko paise nehi dete kya???πŸ˜•
gaymsk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh so dis time de made  RK doormat , ye role reverse kese ho gya   Edited by gaymsk - 9 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh dear no one called her grey in the forum...some people here assumed things and worrying on it...first of all come out of it!!!
JM and RK can never be compared or competed..

Originally posted by: Poseidon

Ok I gotta agree wid ya on the part where you said she is not gray even I was like people my baby bala isn't gray, she has not even done anything remotely evil. She has jus got a kickass attitude & spunk. Haaw you like mommy bala over my baby bala :( I'm liking baby bala more cuz she no flood my screen and she doesn't give a rats ass about raja and his puppy lob which I like unlike mommy bala who used to do really smart things and not even have her hubby work for her forgiveness.

As for raja why is he interested in pursuing a woman that is insulting him everyday...I think it's come to the point now ke jab tak rani uski beezadi nahi karti tab tak uski roti hazam nahi hoti ... Raja beta should understand that ther are plenty of fish in the sea and he should get on a boat grab his handy dandy hook and fish for another girl

My baby bala didn't fail in giving dat smirk you jus failed in recognizing her awesomeness Lolz but I ain't gonna force it on you... You have your opinions on d and I got mine n I'm not one those ppl that u need to lob my favorites cuz it honestly doesn't matter to me as long as u rnt into d anatomy and physiology lessons we r good

ROFL whatever keeps ur boat floating but truth is JM is not doing any insult or public humliation of Raja...he is no doormat here...he knows how to win n make others lose :p thappad yaad nahi ? :p *wink*
she doesn't cry? *knock knock* today only she cried on her helplessness 🀣 precap nahi dekha kya? :p hahaha.

beta jis din Raja starts looking for other fishes teri Rani will beat SM in desponess for sure :P 🀣

ps : stop insulting babies
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 9 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bestlover

lol problem is just that vd's character getting insult after insult from dd's character

yah tum logo ko hajam nai ho raha
lage raho🀣
i m loving it

wat insult dude
bet to wo haar gayi
he proved he is more smart n intelligent frm her
to kya aapko sapne mein insult dikha
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
shrishti fabulous post yaar i was missing ur post these days glad u made it
i watched the saturday episode mujhe kahin bhi smirk nahi dikha kidhar tha yaar
usko smirk kahenge to seedhe dekhne kisko kahenge
naa jaane how ppl call her rk n gray
rk ki sabse badi insult
jm is his daughter
n so true mommy was really better
dimaag to use karti thi apna
n for raja well his character is not growing up
but i m loving his attitude n cuteness as vivian was doing it
hope cvs show him somewat like rk in future
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Originally posted by: bestlover

hahaha lag gayi mirchi vase tum bi kabi vd ke belt ke neeche se nazar upper kar liye shayd tume bi difference dikh jaye
vase kasa feel hota hai raja madhu ke agge peeche ghoomta hai like a pet πŸ˜‰
good bye and keep crying over raja 's insult

wait for tables to turn soon
phir baat karna kaun aage peeche naachega
dnt fly high
warna mooh ke bal girogi in pit
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

ROFL whatever keeps ur boat floating but truth is JM is not doing any insult or public humliation of Raja...he is no doormat here...he knows how to win n make others lose :p thappad yaad nahi ? :p *wink*
she doesn't cry? *knock knock* today only she cried on her helplessness 🀣 precap nahi dekha kya? :p hahaha.

beta jis din Raja starts looking for other fishes teri Rani will beat SM in desponess for sure :P 🀣

ps : stop insulting babies

aww as much as i would love to fight wid ya babes im not in a essay writing mood rite now  but u should make a controversial post i will defo come to fight ther someother time... loved your sarcasm its almost as good as mine kiddo😎
@bold babes i didnt talk about this πŸ˜† beezadi as in all of the pushing and lovely vocabulary she uses for raja... thappar bahut acche se yaad hai😭 but it was accidental and im not into blowing a thappar way outta proportion πŸ˜†

babes rite now raja is the one that is desperately trying to get it on wid baby bala and failing miserably πŸ˜† atleast when bala wanted to make babies she used to turn her hubby dearest on πŸ˜† yahan toh raja beta is failing to even get a pyaara sa look from baby bala, making babies toh bahut door ki baat haiπŸ˜†

ps. baby i dont insult babies i work with babymomma's every dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by Poseidon - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post shrishti
even i want separation
both need ti change their attitude a bit 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Poseidon

Ok I gotta agree wid ya on the part where you said she is not gray even I was like people my baby bala isn't gray, she has not even done anything remotely evil. She has jus got a kickass attitude & spunk. Haaw you like mommy bala over my baby bala :( I'm liking baby bala more cuz she no flood my screen and she doesn't give a rats ass about raja and his puppy lob which I like unlike mommy bala who used to do really smart things and not even have her hubby work for her forgiveness.

As for raja why is he interested in pursuing a woman that is insulting him everyday...I think it's come to the point now ke jab tak rani uski beezadi nahi karti tab tak uski roti hazam nahi hoti ... Raja beta should understand that ther are plenty of fish in the sea and he should get on a boat grab his handy dandy hook and fish for another girl

My baby bala didn't fail in giving dat smirk you jus failed in recognizing her awesomeness Lolz but I ain't gonna force it on you... You have your opinions on d and I got mine n I'm not one those ppl that u need to lob my favorites cuz it honestly doesn't matter to me as long as u rnt into d anatomy and physiology lessons we r good

Thnx for being civilized 
I m not fan of crying ladies either nut sorry to say her expressions in this track suck big time.. It annoys me to core. U hate him ok but why giving lame expression.She can do better.

I used to hate senior Madhu whn she used to act like mahan and during bhai track but more thn tht I used to hate her during pabho's unending rituals.I hated how she dumbly used to perform all rituals..

As for Raja I totally agree,.. He pissed me with his same dialogue and his thick skull/ Give a break dude..Leave her their indeed more better fishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I might be in habit of seeing best smirk thats why I didn't find JM's smirk gud but I agree u have ur opinions and I have f9 so v are f9πŸ˜ƒ