Seriously Read this- How to recognize real smirk - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
@ - where u wanna go? u wanna go on ur aukat n stop pretending like fan of the show? G8 😆...i dnt mind anything at all, n I deal with everyone in different way
if men sucked in MB n women sucked even more...there was no kami of double standard women in MB...atleast RK was kameena on the face n accepted it
by lady sultan I mean golden hearted, not underworld don or mother of 5 yr old lol
I hate DD or whatever...neither u can change my likes n nor stop me from doing whatever I want...whats the point in saying that? U think I will scared of u? 🤣
if I get time I can come on jdj forum...but it doesnt matter actually, any neutral viewer will also do the honours after watching her hosting 🤣
whatever keeps ur boat floating lol

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for how many days you guys fight here 😆
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited
I am no longer interesting in arguing fighting whatever with you after reading this post ... Congrats you won the debate I walked away because I don't socialize with people like this
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4053605

Edited by Poseidon - 9 years ago
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EditedEdited by Poseidon - 9 years ago
@Poseidon - trust me, even i m not dying to talk 😆

ur instigating comments made me reply lately

good bye!
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post 👏
 i have said time and time again that not even vivian can beat RK, he was a real one piece, who we had all that made us 😳 while i hearts went 😉
 and for JM, i think the writeers are as confused as they were with "you know who" as to how to build his character. can decided if she as to be mahan like her mom, smart like her father, stupid and changing like her mother's stalker..😲