Star Parivar Awards 2014- Nominations Chk Pg 13 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

No! Since it says 'You have already voted', you need to clear your cookies/history to vote properly.

#VoteForRanJan

I wish RanChan Option was also there... 😆
If Elkta buying all the awards there shouldn't be a need for nominations in any category..only her shows would win!

I guess the production houses bought awards for last year's winners since Ekta had no shows with Star plus in last few years?
Originally posted by luvsagar

If Elkta buying all the awards there shouldn't be a need for nominations in any category..only her shows would win!

I guess the production houses bought awards for last year's winners since Ekta had no shows with Star plus in last few years?

Sry all the IshRa fans..
I like Raman and Ishita also..
In my love for VeeBa i do overthink ...
Its all abt voting ... 
Keep voting for VeeBa, Baldev & Veera ... Voting Lines are open till 16th June 23:59 Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...nayna...

Ekta Kapoor will buy awards for YHM ... IshRa have full chances of winning ... wat abt VEEBA ... hoping for some chamatkar to happen
VeeBa deserve best jodi
Baldev deserves best naya sadasya

ZOMG, how rude. 
Ekta doesn't have time to think about chindi television awards. She is not some small time TV producer like these people. Oh, and she also must have bought Vidya's awards for Dirty Picture and the national award too by this logic. How ridiculous can someone be?
😆