HaPpY bIrThDaY aIsHu aka AishuHiBawari!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Namaste everey1!!
Orkut Dividers scraps
We are here to celebrate the birthday of my very very very dear frnd and sis 
 aka AishuHiBawari😳
Orkut Dividers scraps
Orkut Dividers scrapsOrkut Dividers scraps
Waise to, Aishu is dear and near to every one, who even get a chance to talk to her for once! 
She is not just a frnd to me, she is much more than that!!  She is a sister, a guide, a frnd, who always inspires me to create stuffs using new effects, she has been always with me, in all my problms, and she solves dem in seconds! πŸ˜ƒWith her I don't feel an emplty place of a sister in my life, which I always used to feel at times! 
Inspite of being younger than me, she has guided me all the way, sometimes I feel that this girl is so much spiritually strong that I get a lot of inspiration and teaching frm her!! Aishu has so many good qualities that this thread is not enough to describe her! She has been so helpful and encouraging, that I can't thank her much for all the love and support that she has given me, she has been my guru maa at timesπŸ˜† Believe me, even the birthday banner that I have made for her has been taught by her, a few months back!  πŸ˜Š
Orkut Dividers scrapsOrkut Dividers scraps
Here is a cake and a few gifts for you Aishu!!
Hope you'll like!!
version2

Orkut Dividers scraps
Hey Mastikhors, all of you feel free to post your messages, gifts for such a wonderful and beautiful soul Aishu!
Edited by arun-deeps - 9 years ago
from Frnds
RadhikeRani

Dear Aishudi,

Everyday I Find So Many Reasons To Be Glad, No, Ecstatic, Only Beacause You're My Sister !! Happy Birthday Di, May You Have The Happiest Year Of Your Life, Ahead, Well, Now The Special Cake That I Got For You !!!

And The Gifts (I Hope, Nothing Is Wrong With The Texts...)

Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad " no, ecstatic " you're my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis!
H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y    A I S H U   ! ! !
OMG!!!! I can't believe it's already your birthday! It seems just like yesterday that we were celebrating your previous birthday. The years do fly by fast!
Anyway, I hope your birthday has been a blast so far! You're so lucky that it falls during summer, because you can relax and have fun without worrying about classes, papers or exams. Lucky you! I hope you got all the presents you wanted. Most importantly, I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love and blessings from all your near and dear ones!
I feel so blessed that I am your friend. You are one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met, and what I love most about you is your honesty and kindness. Never change! You're also a very practical and knowledgeable person, and I love learning more from you about our puranas and religion in general. I hope we will be friends forever!
https://image.aimoo.com/Skins_Images/33580/fact/CakeSmileyStarz.gif
Here are some humble gifts from my end. I wanted to make so much more, but with my recent wedding and the post-wedding ceremonies still going on, I haven't found much time to be on the Internet. Still, I could not miss your birthday, not for anything!

I will definitely make more this weekend! So hang tight buddy! ;)

^^ in case the first was too cheesy, lol

I actually went through so many ideas for what to make as a sig, but then I thought of this segment. I felt it was absolutely providential that my favorite Debina and your favorite Mouni are such good friends in real life, and these pictures portray our friendship as well!

SO, to make a long story short, I made this sig for you to portray how much I value you as a friend. 

I really hope you like it!

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! :'-) I am legit crying right you! Y'all are the kindest, sweetest, most adorable people ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm just going to reserve this for now and come back and reply to everything BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3333
Aishu Happy Birthday (belated) my lovely.πŸ€—

You always inspire us with your creations in ur Creation gallery..πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Its always a treat to checkout the divinity can take its forms in art.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Keep up the work..and please continue making wonderful sigs.⭐️⭐️

Wish you have a great year ahead and a blessed life.πŸ˜ƒ

@thanks for teh post n pm pal.πŸ€—

Regards
Sia

Aishu!! Its your birthday!!!

Once again...
Aishu...Wish u a many happy returns of the day! Happy Birthday...n god bless u. πŸ˜Š
Didi Didi Didi !!Happy Birthday To You !!!!! May This Day Return To You A Hundred Happy Times !! Love You So Much !! Enjoy This Day To The Core Of It !!!

Badhai Ho Badhai Janamdin Ki Tumko,
Janamdin Tumhara Milenge Laddoo Humko !!
Sada Dil Lagaake Tum Mehnat Se Padhna,
Padhai Mein Aage Se Aage Hi Badhna
Achha Ji Batao Main Ne Aisa Kyun kaha,
Jo Tum Pass Hoge, Milenge Laddoo Humko !
Badhai Ho Badhai Janamdin Ki Tumko !!
πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—