Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumimon

i wanna quit badly😡...but helpless+hopeless🥱🥱

I am done with the dragging and this seesaw. GGGRRR! I JUST HATE IT! 
It would have been better if RM would just humiliate RM and send him off. It would suit US well. What was the point of this whole competition fiasco then? You could have given one of your royal decrees and just made Phool ur Bahu, what was the need of taking vote from every one else?😡 Pure Hypocrisy!!!!   
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poulomi12

I feel PraPhool marriage will be broken. Why? Becoz of introduction of Haji Khan. War is inevitable.

bold@ when it will broke after taking place??😲 gosh i just can't tolerate this crap anymore
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moumimon

bold@ when it will broke after taking place??😲 gosh i just can't tolerate this crap anymore

I explained it in a post in page 6. There is a war due to occur between Mewar and Marwar. BTW, there is no mention of marriage, just the talk of marriage. 

ssparikshya thumbnail
CVs Deserve lots of Sade hue ande and tamatars  , i am bidding bye bye to MP till this BS ends
AnirudiRia thumbnail
The CV's are going mad by doing this and how can anyone change the history. Even if they don't want to change the history they are dragging with twists and drama and I am sure Faisal will become 17 before they do his marriage and he will become 52 by the time serial is completed.
Mr_Harshil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel like stop watching MP again because of this dragging and crap.. Come one if youre going to get ajab married to pratap no point in dragging it so much.. Like at one point it was alright seeing the dragging abit for TRP but now its just getting tiring and pure Bs, Im going to bid bye bye to MP till they have sorted the entire drama about phool and pratap... Moreover phool is so annoying now like all selfish and foolish 😡 🤢
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
some how i am fine with this why i dont know. seriously if pratap will know ajab loves him but doing this for rajputana i am fine with it. finally he will run away to ajab cv you can stretch this as long as you can as now i have put on ice on my head to cool me down with all kind of twist.

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What are cvs doing I m not liking it😭  why so much dragging they can't change history Ajaabdeh was Pratap's first wife but why such foolish drama
I think so only twist left is Ajabdeh will read all mantras and do rituals of Pratap and Phool marraige as she has done everthying till now for them 

I wish US is insulted in best he deserves it😡

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Gosh.. why are they streching this so much ? So, by the end of this all, US will EB Ajab, Pratap knows that Ajab likes him too but still PraPhool will happen.. 😕

Maybe they will make it really filmy and show Phool realizing that she is coming in between Ajab and Pratap and will put some sense in Ajab and will bring her out of the sacrifice mode and marry Pratap.. 😳 *Still hopeful* They can't change history that easily..

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab yeh sab kya hai yaar, I mean KB haan?