Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

As do I... What is she?? Phool' s mother... That girl just doesn't have the brains...Can't she see the attraction and love between PraJa??

nope - and that is what makes it so clear that Phool was never really in love with Pratap - if she was, she would have noticed - coz when a person is in love - he/ she is 10 times more attentive to the actions of her love interest...where his affection lied all along - and how he goes out of his way for Ajab...especially since he came back to Bijolia and that daawat and all...also isnt Ajab's feelings (even though she hides it) evident - she asked Phool to take food for Pratap, she saved Pratap...can Phool not guess why Ajab too is so concerned or worried about Pratap...??
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Can any one give me cold water to pour on my head my blood is boliling us becoming the old us n how much sacrifice n indeed phool is little baby but  totally self centered spoil brat 
some time I feel phool is ignorant intentionally about praja n going to wards ajab to do drama n what is wrong with ajab how much mahan she will become again consoling 
what is with pratap's feeling what is about it 
all r caring for themselves 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aholic

All these big stupid people + Phool - the worst friend ever.

All are behind the lives of these bechare beautful lovers :(

PraJa just get stronger :D
Respect Jb

dumbest as well😆
maybe pratap will confess to ajab n she'll tell him to marry ajab if he really loves her..just another daily soap
copacati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yep sweta, me too think that will happen😭

aisa nhi hoga as ap also said to phool ki vo apne argue karne ki aadat ke karn vo aapse door bhge nge

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I cant describe this spoiler
bplti band kardi
I jist hope I get my intense praja
they are treat in intense scene roslal nailed such scenes sp beautifully na
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Well I cant describe this spoiler
bplti band kardi
I jist hope I get my intense praja
they are treat in intense scene roslal nailed such scenes sp beautifully na

Hope so too...😳 preetu...milenge yaar...ab toh wahi milenge...all intense and sab PrAja 😳

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Phool is extremely happy thinking she won the competition.

^ What makes her think she won? o.O *Zoom* This went above from my head.

And US? -_- Wow! Seems like now everyone is hell bent to ruin PrAja -_- Congrats DB, As Ajabde will gladly sacrifice her everything for Phool and Rajputana -_-
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

IF spoiler add it hiral if missed it but if u have seen it then fine 

Thursday, May 29, 2014:

Dheerbai tells Udai Singh that she has sent invitation to her sister Uma who is wife of Rao Maldev (King of Marwar) for Phool and Prataps marriage. Ajabde & Pratap consoles JB who is totally angry with Ajabde's sacrifice. Haji khan is been introduced whom Akbar comes to meet and ask for friendship. On the other hand ajabde comes to Phool to tell her that Uma is to coming meet her. Uma meets Phool who is very happy as pratap has agreed to marry her. Uma ask udai singh to send pratap in Ghanerao to meet Maldev but JB protests. Introduction of Rao Maldev with his younger wife Saubhagyadevi in her home. Udai singh and Jaivantabai leaves for Ghanerao. Ajabde while going inside the palace and hears Uma and Dheerbai talking where Uma revealing that how Maldev will insult Udai Singh as he is unaware of Udai Singh's arrival. Jait Singh, a samant of Marwar & father of Saubhagyadevi welcomes Uday Singh & JB to Ghanerao. Ajabde tells Pratap & Phool about Maldev's unawareness & quickly sends Pratap with Marwar's kuldevi's murti to Maldev to cool his temper.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuckerPunch.

Phool is extremely happy thinking she won the competition.

^ What makes her think she won? o.O *Zoom* This went above from my head.

And US? -_- Wow! Seems like now everyone is hell bent to ruin PrAja -_- Congrats DB, As Ajabde will gladly sacrifice her everything for Phool and Rajputana -_-

lol...yeah, there is some confusion...we were thinking that Ajab made it easy by beheading the statue first...so Phool got a loose statue or something😆

lets see, today should give a clear picture😛
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hiru u read if spoiler I am hell confused
help me lol
so gadbad