Bade Acche Laggte Hai

26th May - Written Update - Bade Aache Lagte Hain

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Juhi is meeting someone and greets him. Priya looks from far..! The man with her is Rajeev and he says what took u so long? Juhi says getting Kapoor Inds. took 7 years and its not so long! Rajeev praises Juhi for her great acting. Priya-Nutz-Sid-Mamaji all watch..! Rajeev says how Juhi is a genius! Juhi says no simple person can use so much brain! She says how she got Priyas car brakes failed and got her in car accident and sent her to coma! Juhi says so sad Priya din die! Bad luck! Rajeev says that was great coz u took advantage of it! Juhi says had to .. used Pihu for it! Juhi says no one can be close to a spoilt brat like Pihu . look at Naina such a doll ..! Juhi says used Pihu as shield and made her feel guilty for Priyas accident. Rajeev says how Juhi used Pihu to nab Ram and was about to marry him! Juhi says true! Rajeev says bad luck is Priya became conscious! Juhi says but helped coz all plans kept getting messed up coz of her! She rues that if she had known Sid was the weakest link of the family ..it wuld make things easier and faster! She brags how she turned Sid against the family and made him add drugs in Sammys drink! She however wonders who killed Sammy??? Dont understand! 

Right then a man comes to give papers to Priya and Juhi hears the noise and comes out of the room and is stunned to see Priya-Nutz-Sid-Mamaji! Priya-Nutz walk off! Juhi is about to talk to Priya when Sid stops her and says .. it was my mistake that i trusted u .. after ages fell in love .. ! Mamaji told me not to trust u but for u ..i turned against my brother! He rues that like he cheated other girls. .he got cheated too .. but says .. i have no complaints! He says i dont need any money .. or property ... ! He tears the legal documents! He tells one thing wont let u do what u plan to do against my bro and sis in law! Sid walks off! Juhi is shocked! 

Vikram comes to Kapoor mansion and recollects Sammy getting shot! Kush and Suhani are standing behind him! He rues that keep remembering that fateful night! He turns and looks at Suhani and says i can only imagine ur pain and looks at Suhani and says after all u lost Sammy too ... and u r the one who has his child..! Pihu comes and tells Suhani that Vikram is right.. and says ur welcome at both Kapoor House & Shergill house ! Pihu walks off and Vikram goes after her! 

Priya and Nutz are in taxi and Priya is lost in thoughts! She sulks recollecting Juhis rude words for Pihu ..! She sulks about whatever has happened! 

Part 2

Priya comes and sees Vikram..who tries to talk to her but she excuses herself saying not in the right frame of mind! She is in her bedroom and looks at Rams pic! She rues why all this is happening? Nutz-Vikram are with her! She says thought till date that whatever bad is happening is coz of her bad luck .. ! She says that i held myself and my destiny responsible for all mess but today i found out that all this was a plan! Priya rues that cant believe it .. my accident . .my exit from this house.. Pihu drifting away was coz of someones plan! Priya rues and says that i can accept other things but how can Juhi do all this to Pihu? Pihu loves Juhi like a mom ..and she din spare Pihu too! Pihu overhears and is shocked! Priya says that Pihu thought she was responsible for my accident but truth is all this was Juhis plan and she did not tell Pihu the truth even! Priya rues that Juhi din hug Pihu and tell that it was not her mistake..! Juhi rues how can such a woman call herself a mom? Priya says all this was a plan to destroy Ram .. me and our business ..! Priya says one thing Juhi hid from Rajeev is ..she fell in love with Ram so she took time to implement her plan .. coz Juhi had almost..! Priya rues why did i not see all this? Nutz says but finally we know her plans! Priya says its too late.. to make things alright! Priya rues that i know Juhi is not connected to Sammys murder but whatever she did ..she has ended a lot of things .. lot of relations ..somewhere behind Pihus stubborness .. there is Juhis brain ...! Pihu walks off! Vikram says no matter what we do ..reality cannot be changed! We cant have Sammy back but we will get Ram back! Vikram rues that in his anger he said and did all crazy things but all will be ok! Priya thanks Vikram! Priya apologizes about Sammys loss! 

Part 3

Juhi is in panic! Rajeev asks the matter? Juhi says all is ruined! Rajeev says what can we do? He suggests to leave! Juhi says shut up..! She says i need to calm down ..! Rajeev fumes on her! Juhi says u lost ur mind . .i need to think what i can do! Rajeev says we had best of plans ..din work out ..no probs! Juhi says its not about plans failing but about the people of that house! Rajeev asks u r missing Ram? Juhi says ur losing it..! Dont talk all this crap! Rajeev asks Juhi to look at him and say if she has feelings for Ram and loves him? Juhi says wont answer! Right then doorbell rings! Juhi opens ..its Pihu..! She says glad to see u..! Pihu says shut up Juhi mom..! Its sin to call u mom ..! Juhi says Priya instigated u? Pihu says my mom is not like u ..  i went against my mom for u .. thought u above her and u used me.. ! Pihu says ur disgusting ..! Pihu rues that u used me.. used the word called mom ... if u wanna know what is meaning of mom ..go to Priya! Juhi tries to calm Pihu and she says.. be grateful am being patient with u ... thanks to Priya..! She says mom is great that she has heart to forgive enemies. .but not me..! She says i can teach u a lesson .. but dun wanna stoop so low! I hope my hate will make u feel shallow but i doubt .. if lowly people like u can even do this! 

Precap --- Priya tells Kush that ur Sids son.. if u wont support him who will? If u have considered me and Ram as ur mom dad.. go to Sid.. support him please.. if not for him ..then for us! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
After a long time I m back to the show.. thank you so much Tanu for the update.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU 😊
Nice epi
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Finally plot seems to be so correct.. I am going to follow this show again.. Thank you so much Tanu for ur regular update on every Monday..
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for lovely update.  Its nice to see Pihu in her
senses and realizing who Juhi really is.  Hope Ram
returns this week!!😃
Surish thumbnail
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When will Ram come back to the show.? I will start watching.
Thanks for WU.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

OMG the way Juhi has executed her plans-- even Priya is shocked
monu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3