Aashiqui-Her Unrequited Love*Updated Chap 3*

9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

hello πŸ˜ƒ.. this is a new FF i am starting. It has quotes from  Aashiqui , i am hoping to add intensity with that :P. so do comment and tell me how do you guys like the prologue. ooo btw I am chandu , introducing again because i am not really regular here so many of you don't know me . ok so here it goes :)

PROLOGUE

"I saw him for the first time today. 

Intense ,deep set ,dark eyes bored into mine and for the first time in all of my 17 years of existence I felt my heart flutter and stomach drop and looking into his eyes, I realized at that instant that I had fallen in love with this stranger , completely , utterly and irrevocably.

"Dil ko zubaan , aankhon ko sapne mil gaye ...teri aashiqui mein zindagi ko maine mil gayi.."

I closed her diary with a thud  . I couldnt help but let the tears trail down my face  . How could you long for someone  , so much so that you physically ached for them , especially someone whom you lost before  you even had them. That is exactly how I had ached for my deceased mother from the day I had gathered my senses enough to realize that the void in my life  , the hollowness in my dad's eyes and the omnipresent gloom which settled over my family the minute me and my brother were out of sight was due to my mother's absence, my mother's death . It solely shouldered the blame for the despair of so many people , people who loved her and people whom she left behind to ache for her .

My mother , Sanyukta Aggarwal 19 years old was said to have died during childbirth , it was only much later that I came to know ,that Sanyukta Aggarwal was dead long before she realized she was with child . The consequences of my father's action killed her ,complications during childbirth was merely a way of putting her death into the confines of a concept which the society could conceptualize and was familiarized with , for how could you make the society understand that it wasn't childbirth that did the trick, it was Sanyukta Aggarwal's broken heart which led to her untimely demise.

thats it guys . like it , hate it , do tell me πŸ˜ƒ and of course ignore the errors , i am kinda lazy  to check it again πŸ˜† n i have PMed those who had commented on my 2 shot , so do let me know if you too want to be PMed :)

Edited by dcpisj - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept 
please do continue with it 
thanks for the PM about this new FF 
BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ayio! Did you say Sanyukta to be pregnant at the age of nineteen?
Oh wait! Is this Sanyukta's daughter's POV? 
I'm confused a bit.
What did Sanyukta's partner do? Is it Randhir in a darker shade?
Ah The language! 
I am really glad that you finally came and now are you penning down such a off mainstream concept! How I love stories which aren't mainstream! It seems a story of angst and pain! Sadism is the best genre ever! I am looking forward to it! 
Love Love and more of Love!
Always through and through!
Iptisha!
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chandu,,
Again an intriguing concept,,!!!
A concrete scaffold,you always pen down out of the league concepts...I am eagerly awaiting its unravelling..You are one hell of a writer and an analyser too...

This plot,,sanyukta pregnant at such a naive age,,her heartbreak being her slow poison,,is well etched...I am pretty hopeful of a worthwhile read..With depth like you,,there is nothing incomprehensible...
I shall be waiting!!!!!!
9luck thumbnail

so since i am velliπŸ˜† , i am updating the first chap too. comments , comments πŸ˜†, wait I ll reply. You guys read this too and tell me if you like it :) and remember the golden rule ignore the errors πŸ˜†

CHAPTER 1

"Is it  possible to fall in love with somebody at first sight .The way they show it in  movies, does that love at first sight actually exist.  I don't know , maybe it does , maybe it doesn't . All these years I have scoffed at the idea of love itself , so love at first sight was just  too large a concept for me to digest or more like a way too cheesy concept.

How is it then   that I have fallen in love with Randhir Singh Shekhawat and that too  , at first sight itself. "

I turned the page  and came face to face with an emaculate  and absolutely  perfect sketch of dad right down to the little scar he had above his upper  lip which often went unnoticed by majority of the masses . I gaped at it with awe and  my heart  swelled with pride too know that my mother had been an artist and that too a thumping good one.  Below the sketch it said Randhir and was followed up  by another paragraph which I started reading.

" Randhir  Singh Shekhawat , those  were the first words out of his mouth and never had I  felt more at peace , than I did at that moment . He averted his eyes to me and my breathing hitched and god, never did my heart  beat so  fast than  with just  one look of his ,  it did . His eyes crinkled  as he graced me with a loop sided smile and said " hello " making it a moment  that I meant to treasure all my life   , the  first words that he spoke to me and  yet I was unable to respond  , as I stood there rooted to the ground resembling a  mute ,  sculpted statue . Kaustuki quickly thrust her hand  forward , introducing both herself and me  and she was followed by Vidhushi who too smiled warmly at him which was a surprise seeing that  my sister didn't take to  the presence of strangers well . "

"Pyar, mohabbat, aashiqui sirf lafzon ke sivah aur kuch nahi ... par jab woh mila ... in lafzon ko mainne mil gaye"

"Alia" I heard my dad call .

"Yeah coming " I quickly shut mom's diary and put it under my pillow . It wasn't  that nobody knew that I had it , it wasn't a secret , infact it was a gift from my family to me yet somehow it seemed so personal , something which I wanted to keep to myself alone  ,  far from the prying eyes of the world . With it near me I almost felt as if I had a part of mom with me , a part which even death couldn't snatch away like it did  mom , a part which I treasured as I would have my mother if only she were here today  . Which she wasn't that's why I was grabbing onto whatever little of her I could have to myself and keeping it under the pillow seemed like  the right way to go about treasuring it .

"Alia "I heard my dad call again .

"Yeah coming coming ..hold on "I said I as quickly bounced down the stairs from my room to the living room.

"What is it?" I asked dad . He turned around to frown at me and I couldn't help but compare him with mom's sketch of him. It was no secret that my dad was good looking like really good looking . He was pretty young also , only 38 with two 14 year old kids  and though I found it absolutely appaling  but  apparently that only added more to his appeal , well atleast it seemed to . We can't even go  to a basic grocery store without someone hitting on dad , a little traumatizing and mentally scarring if you ask me but again that is one thing , however  the moment he says I ve got two kids they look at him like , I don't know   , like people seeing the sun rise for the first time , I guess its majorly because of shock because he looks way too young to have kids as old as us and then comes the glint in their eyes accompanied by the all so sexy smirk , apparently though  again  , mind you .To me it seems more like the"  uh I forgot to brush my teeth so this is the best I could smile today" types expression . That seems to get them more attracted  , though it was said with the intention to ward them off  , but seems like lady luck isn't much into him  unlike all the other ladies we come across . What is worse though is that he hogs the attention , everywhere , from parent teacher meetings to birthday parties , you name it .

"You aren't listening to me are you ?"

"What ..no ..i mean yes , of course I am " I snorted to rest my case in style .

"What is it with you and snorting , we don't want you to seem more like the pig that you look like do we .."said my twin brother Reyaan as he entered the kitchen with his ever so annoying grin plastered all over his face and the urge to smack it right of him had never been so strong , but I didn't because lets  just say that the few  times,  actually no that's wording it lightly , the innumerable times that we have gotten into fights it s usually me who comes out all blue black and bruised . That is not to say that he was strong ,  it's just that  I am non violent . "Yeah more like weak " I mentally snorted at my reasoning.

Reyaan was the spitting image of dad not that I wasn't , only my eyes were like my mother's but Reyaan he was his photocopy .Right from his deep set dark eyes down to the crooked little toe of his right foot.

" Yeah  and we don't want you looking like  the ...the...ummm ..yeah  the buffalo that you are , ha."I retorted back with as much conviction and snarkiness I could manage to incorporate in my tone.

"Seriously , that's the best you could come up with "Reyaanreplied with mock horror etching his features.

"And all you could ..."

"You guys seriously , save some of this for the rest of the day please. I mean one it's a Sunday today for gods sake and two it's just 7 in the morning ."dad sighed clearly exasperated . I couldn't really blame him for me and Reyaan could  indeed be quite a handful at times .

"Sorry " I mumbled with Reyaan following my suit.

As dad made breakfast for us I couldn't help but wonder how had it been for him when he had first met mom , what all emotions must have coursed through him ? Only when I saw the crestfallen look on dad's face did I realize that I had worded my thoughts more loudly than I had intended to. Reyaan threw a glare my way and to diffuse the situation started gobbling down the hot chicken , while trying to make small talk with dad ,attempting to divert his attention from my folly , only to yelp out in pain because that's how hot it was . Dad immediately  broke out of his trance and followed up by first smacking Reyaan  on the head and then simultaneously lecturing him while urging him to drink the ice cold water to cool down the burn.

All these years whatever we had learnt about mom had been from our family , never had we heard dad talk about mom ,about how she was , how they had met , nothing . As a kid when we would end up blurting out questions regarding mom , unable to hold in our curiosity any longer , dads face would immediately harden only to incorporate a pain beyond his years on it , while our family would  give what I always assumed to be dirty looks to dad , this would lead to him walking out and my aunt's would answer our questions while the rest of them tried to engage us in various other activities to keep our mind  of mom . As we grew , the same pattern continued ,only difference being the disappearance of the dirty looks that our family used to throw towards dad in such situations .With time me and Reyaan both learnt not to bring our mom up in the presence of dad and now that I was reading mom's diary I could very well understand his reaction , if mom had felt so strongly about him , god only knows how much my dad must have loved her , how much they must have loved each other , and how much her death must have  affected  him.

"I am sorry dad " I muttered

"No it's ok . You both should go and get ready , Kaustuki will be here any moment." said dad and that's when I remembered  that we had planned to go shopping today with Aunty Kaustki and Aunty Vidhushi .

I ran up the steps to my room to get ready .While taking out my clothes a picture fell out of my cupboard . It was my mother's photo and the only one that I had . Dad had given it to me along with mom's diary and that was the only time I had heard him speak about mom. I distinctly remember there was a time when I  had interpreted dad's avoidance of mom's topic to his lack of love for her , only with maturity did I realize how wrong I actually was , for as a child I had failed to notice the lack of spark in his eyes , the robotic nature of his actions when me and Reyaan weren't around because only around us did he seem like he could finally breath . I had missed the sound of his muffled sobs as he cried himself to sleep each night with mom's picture in his hand's and the numerous pictures and belongings of her that he had carefully preserved till date , even a decade after her death .Also never had I seen dad regard any of the ladies who showed interest in him which in itself spoke volumes of the love that they had  shared.

I carefully put the photo under my pillow along with mom's diary . I couldn't wait to come back and read some more of it . I gave a final look to myself in the mirror, deciding I looked decent enough I started down the stairs but topped mid way when I heard aunty Kaustuki's muffled sob .

"She asked me what I felt when I saw Sanyukta for the first time today Kaustuki . I..."dad's pained voice was cut off by Aunty Kaustuki "Randhir please how long are you going to be so hard on yourself ?"

"No Kaustuki you don't understand , the excruciating sense of guilt I feel each time I hear my kids ask about their mother and yearn for her and today , god , how was I supposed to tell Alia that the first time I met her mother all I felt was hate for her ."

BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wait toh kar lia hota ma!
Wait will read ASAP! Paglu!
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..
9luck thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondWords

Ayio! Did you say Sanyukta to be pregnant at the age of nineteen?

Oh wait! Is this Sanyukta's daughter's POV? 
I'm confused a bit.
What did Sanyukta's partner do? Is it Randhir in a darker shade?
Ah The language! 
I am really glad that you finally came and now are you penning down such a off mainstream concept! How I love stories which aren't mainstream! It seems a story of angst and pain! Sadism is the best genre ever! I am looking forward to it! 
Love Love and more of Love!
Always through and through!
Iptisha!

Tu par 1st chap , sare doubts clear ho jayenge :P kya karu impatient and velli , bad combination πŸ˜†
i am hoping it comes across all agntsy and its not related to the show too , just my imagination running a little wild :P, agree , long live Sadism:P
Thank you so much waiseπŸ€—

9luck thumbnail
@unishaz and @ don girls thank you πŸ€—
9luck thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki08

Chandu,,

Again an intriguing concept,,!!!
A concrete scaffold,you always pen down out of the league concepts...I am eagerly awaiting its unravelling..You are one hell of a writer and an analyser too...

This plot,,sanyukta pregnant at such a naive age,,her heartbreak being her slow poison,,is well etched...I am pretty hopeful of a worthwhile read..With depth like you,,there is nothing incomprehensible...
I shall be waiting!!!!!!

Himani πŸ€— , thank you :) . you know even i was a little sceptical about getting her pregnant at 18 but then its kind of required for the plot , because then she can be shown as a little  naive and easily manipulated as  Randhir's older to her . Also even physically births at 18 can cause more complications .
depth , me , thanks again so much :)