Main Naa Bhoolungi

finally getting to the good stuff

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This week has been really good. Although Shikas shock over Maddys involvement was kinda of a nobrainer, i guess seeing first hand how cruel people can be pushed her over the edge. 
This week we also saw Adi is a very manipulative guy. Killing someone is wrong but the one who planned it is wrong-er? Huh? and the whole jumping from Shika to Maddy. 
Disgusting. 

Maddy. In an effort to secure her empire, she lost her family and her husband. In the end, shell be lucky if she can get a home in jail. 

This situation brought the worst out of Maddy and Adi, the greed of money.

This situation brought the best out of Shika, her love for her child and her quest for justice. 

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So now Meddy will give divorce to Adi, as from precap. Will Adi take his son? Manav is not Meddy's son so she has no right over him and I think Samaira will provoke him to fight for his son and in that process truth might come out.

This show is becoming interesting, and as only one month is left they have to take fast rout.
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: paljay

So now Meddy will give divorce to Adi, as from precap. Will Adi take his son? Manav is not Meddy's son so she has no right over him and I think Samaira will provoke him to fight for his son and in that process truth might come out.

This show is becoming interesting, and as only one month is left they have to take fast rout.

I agree with u...she provoke adi for arnav and truth come out😃
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^
With everything going on, will maddy even want to keep Manav?
I mean she only wanted him so she can get the money and the empire in her name. She doesnt have a use for him now. 
Unless she wants to be petty and get back at everyone by keeping manav to herself knowing full well she doesnt love him. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But.. Mahanto & Sunaina love Maanav too 😕 I don't think they'll allow Adi to take the child.. After-all it's him who's cheated his wife! They may prompt Madhu to even fight for his custody in court.. Aditya will be left with ZERO resources right now (since he'll be out of Jagannath's Company), so I don't think he'll be considered capable enough to raise a young child 👍🏼
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though I hate both of them to the core, I feel Maddy is still 1% better than Adi. Whatever be her reasons she is faithful to Adi but Adi is so wicked n he has no feelings for his own child.