Rank1 RANDHIR SHEKAWAT(where are you?)and"Independent"Sanyu

Anu0411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone..
I am mentioning this right now that this post is the result of all the frustration that is there inside me due to this week's episodes.
I have no intensions of bashing any character or any of the actors. Param, Harshita, Ankit are all potraying their roles well.

First of all i badly miss the I am rank 1= the genius = The Randhir Singh Shekawat. Where is the champion????????????
All that i see of him is how Sanyukta and Parth are teaming up against him to let him down and to make his plans fail. They have showed many a times recently how Sanyukta has just made a fool of him(i hate to say this). And for god sake please stop potraying him as the villian. Villian of not jst Sanyukta. Even 'Randhir paaji and yo yo singh' duo are messed up now..
The first show i have come acros where the male lead does not have one person who understands him..(Yup this show is soo different.)
I am sorry bUt i cant watch Randhir like this. I want that Randhir with whom I fell in love with..

And coming to Sanyukta why is she always fluctuating (idk if this is the right term) between the dependent and the independent girl. One moment they show her standing up against Randhir totally independent and the very next moment she is with Parth listening to all that he has to say and always saying "Parth.I think tum sahi keh rahe ho.".
They always show Sanyukta independent only when she does something against Randhir. Show us one proper scene where she has done something without Parth's help or advices.

MISUNDERSTANDINGS..Now this is definitely one thing that seems to be increasing between Sandhir as every 1 minute Sandhir scene passes by..
Can you give us one proper incident where Sanyukta realises what Randhir has done for her. But no in the end everything goes wrong..
Parth ki tho har choti choti madat usse turant samajh aati hai..Then Randhir ke ek madat toh realise kar loo..
Even in 2day's epi..when she came to know about the email being deleted from Sameer's inbox.Randhir deleted it..but nahin cv's ko toh kuch realise hi nahi karana hai Sanyukta ko..Oh wait..why do cv's need to make her realise about what's right or wrong..uske liye Parth hai naa..

Jiggy Kausto and Yo yo are jst meant for guest appearances.I miss the friendship talks between jiggy kaustu and Sanyukta..Sanyukta is seen with Jiggy only when she wants him to do some work for her..And when was the last time i heard a sentence from Sahil's mouth??? I asked about a sentence not a word..

There are so many scenes where Parth's presence wasnt required at all..but nahi har scene mein usse dal diya..Be it the cafe scene or the totally forgettable Jungle scene( although there is nothing to forget since i never took the pain to watch that epi).

And today's episode 
sandhir scene = Yesterday's precap...THAT'S IT!!!
 Voh toh maine kal hi dekh liya..If there is no sandhir in the next epi than pls dont show a sandhir precap too...
And the precap for tomorrow..Sameer ne Sanyu ko push kiya and Parth akar usse tashan looks de raha tha..Randhir hota toh ek do punches toh de hi diye hote...

The summary of current plot of sadda haq 
How Sanyukta and Parth team up and randhir's downfall...

Ok there were many more points i wanted to write..but today's epi jst made my mind blank..And now its filled up with nothing else but anger on myself that why do i still look forward to 6:30?? (Baad mein yaad aye toh update kar dungi)
Definitely not watching tomorrow's epi..will read the WU first..(@ nidhikotak i will wait for them and then decide wheather to watch or not..I know the decision will be the latter one..No hopes left for tomorrow..

Guys you may share your views here but please no fights or bashing..(I dont want ki mera post bhi close down ho jaye..😆😆)

Edited by ranyu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosecvg thumbnail
agree with u... randhir doesnt  create problems to sanyukta intentionally ...he always helped her directly or indirectly... but sanyu always took it in a wrong way... and always try to manipulate randhir  ...which i didnt like it... when he is in pain she doesn't care... when parth is in problem or he show some tears she will give her shoulders to him for letting his pain out...

Edited by rosecvg - 9 years ago
Anu0411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosecvg

agree with u... randhir doesnt  create problems to sanyukta intentionally ...he always helped her directly or indirectly... but sanyu always took it in a wrong way... and always try to manipulate randhir  ...which i didnt like it... when he is in pain she doesn't care... when parth is in problem or he show some tears she will give her shoulders to him for letting his pain out...

Yup Randhir's actions are always provoked. And somehow he is always misunderstood by everyone..
And Sanyukta getting understanding towards Randhir- that's a distant dream..
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am sick and tired of parth.  He is nice friend.  Sensible sensitive man.  he is wise and understanding and can die for his friends.  we get it! okay now move on CVs!  Puhlease.. Its a torture to watch Parth daily, hovering around Sanyu like a bee with honey dripping from his mouth and i m actually feeling sick of his smiles!  Its overdose.. seriously!
Wat's wrong with Sanyukta.. she is out of focus totally!  How can she tolerate this Sameer and not Randhir.  I think this tear drama is more becoz Randhir made her cry and claimed that only he can make her cry. so she is using this as a weapon to make him feel that he is winning only to put him down later on.  Get it!  

I had felt bad when Randhir had put up those pictures on board, insulted her, then never felt sorry.. so in a way he deserved this treatment from Sanyukta..   bt twice!!! its bit too much.. no wonder Randhir let her win this time..  He has started to actually understand her and her situation!  Whereas she remains completely oblivious to his changing reactions!

Precap:  Arrrgggh.. not PARTH again please!!!  Does she not have guts to put up against Sameer.  How i wish that Randhir wud make her save her dignity herself someway bt alas its not going to happen.. so i m jst going to quit the show..
Edited by achiever - 9 years ago
Anu0411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

I am sick and tired of parth.  He is nice friend.  Sensible sensitive man.  he is wise and understanding and can die for his friends.  we get it! okay now move on CVs!  Puhlease.. Its a torture to watch Parth daily, hovering around Sanyu like a bee with honey dripping from his mouth and i m actually feeling sick of his smiles!  Its overdose.. seriously!

Wat's wrong with Sanyukta.. she is out of focus totally!  How can she tolerate this Sameer and not Randhir.  I think this tear drama is more becoz Randhir made her cry and claimed that only he can make her cry. so she is using this as a weapon to make him feel that he is winning only to put him down later on.  Get it!  

I had felt bad when Randhir had put up those pictures on board, insulted her, then never felt sorry.. so in a way he deserved this treatment from Sanyukta..   bt twice!!! its bit too much.. no wonder Randhir let her win this time..  He has started to actually understand her and her situation!  Whereas she remains completely oblivious to his changing reactions!

Precap:  Arrrgggh.. not PARTH again please!!!  Does she not have guts to put up against Sameer.  How i wish that Randhir wud make her save her dignity herself someway bt alas its not going to happen.. so i m jst going to quit the show..

Agreed..We have had enough scenes and tracks to show us that Parth is the sweetest, most understanding and always there for you kind of a friend that anyone can get..So now atleast we could get some attention back on Randhir...
123456me thumbnail
Agreed to u!
d show we fell in love with has lost its charm.
aftr parth cme we thot dr would b atlst sm1 who wd undrstnd Randhir...
c wat CVs did wd d charctr. Sanyukta a gal full of determinatn has bcm damsel in distress nw.
i havnt heard d dil
ogue Dnt MESS WITH ME snce mnths. M missng d old randhir alot.
no hopes lft 4 d show
Alka121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
vaise toh CV's Parth ko itna intelligent dikhate hai..but agar vo itna hi intelligent hai toh hamesha Randhir aur Sanyu ki fight mein aata kyun hai..
I mean aaj ke episode mein usse aisa kuch karne ki zaroorat thi hi nhi..but still he was there..
ye sab totally ajeeb lagta hai ðŸ˜•
and Sanyukta always asking for his help..I mean besties sab ke hote h yrr..we share our problems wid them but aisa nhi hota ki vo hamari sari problems solve karte hai...😕
SH is gone..🤔
Anu0411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123456me

Agreed to u!
d show we fell in love with has lost its charm.
aftr parth cme we thot dr would b atlst sm1 who wd undrstnd Randhir...
c wat CVs did wd d charctr. Sanyukta a gal full of determinatn has bcm damsel in distress nw.
i havnt heard d dil
ogue Dnt MESS WITH ME snce mnths. M missng d old randhir alot.
no hopes lft 4 d show

Shreyasi..you reminded me of one more thing that i had to write..how could i forget the "DONT MESS WITH ME" dialogue!!!
Seriously yaar i dont even remember when was the last time he said that...😔
Anu0411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranyu

Agreed..We have had enough scenes and tracks to show us that Parth is the sweetest, most understanding and always there for you kind of a friend that anyone can get..So now atleast we could get some attention back on Randhir...

Yes even i had felt bad when Rd had put those ics on board. Sometimes he does cross his limits a little..But whenever he genuinely tries and hepls Sanyu then too he is always mistaken and everyone thinks that he is at fault..Pissed off now..😡😡

Anu0411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mansi13

vaise toh CV's Parth ko itna intelligent dikhate hai..but agar vo itna hi intelligent hai toh hamesha Randhir aur Sanyu ki fight mein aata kyun hai..

I mean aaj ke episode mein usse aisa kuch karne ki zaroorat thi hi nhi..but still he was there..
ye sab totally ajeeb lagta hai ðŸ˜•
and Sanyukta always asking for his help..I mean besties sab ke hote h yrr..we share our problems wid them but aisa nhi hota ki vo hamari sari problems solve karte hai...😕
SH is gone..🤔

Seriously.. Parth is now interfeering even in their fights..
Romance toh uski vajah se ho nahi raha atleast let us enjoy the sandhir fights..