Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And I was awestruck after seeing his reactions after Debina's name was announced. I mean the guy literally sat down and heaved a sigh of relief... Like he was relieved of a huge burden and I simply loved his concern for his wifey...
Damn this man!!!! He's gonna make me go all nuts after him... Cant he just be normal and not so lovey dovey... Kuch Kuch hota hai yaar... ☺️
Priyasi thumbnail
In fact, I noticed that today, the camera's were focusing so much on his expression, or was it that I could only see him and no one else😕😆
But whatever it is, I just loved today episode for the simple fact that today Gurmeet dominated the show...
Priyasi thumbnail
And one more thing, I just loved (guess I use this word too much, hai na) when Gurmeet introduced the finalists and described Gurmeet as 'Seedha Sadha'... Hmmm!!! Even he believes this...
Priyasi thumbnail
Ok, and there is one thing that I didnt like is that when Rohit Sir asked everyone to decide who's gonna do the truck stunt, Nikki said since they had done stunt already others should do. I know it logical bhi but for some reasons I didn't like it...

And the next moment, I saw Nikki boosting Gurmeet and telling how he should do the stunt and I just forgot everything about not liking his comment😆 There was genuine concern when Nikki was suggesting Gurmeet, like when we suggest our friend how to perform...

Seriously guys, I am gonna miss this bond they share... Its something very unique... There might be difference between them but I would appreciate the channel and most importantly Rohit sir that they focused only on the stunts and nothing else... And the outcome is their beautiful bonds... and the friendships we saw
Priyasi thumbnail
Am I alone in this thread😕 After all my blabbering, I noticed this just now😆
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Pallavi we are busy on twitter with something more imp.. that person is in your last post...can you believe  he has blocked me for talking it out straight...it is expected from a sissy like him.m so angry right now😡
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: adigaag

Pallavi we are busy on twitter with something more imp.. that person is in your last post...can you believe  he has blocked me for talking it out straight...it is expected from a sissy like him.m so angry right now😡

What has been happening in the show and offline? I feel so disconnected from everything. 😔
adigaag thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

What has been happening in the show and offline? I feel so disconnected from everything. 😔

Welcome back congratulations once again...How is married life...yes you will be disconnected and you should be disconnected for sometime go enjoy your new married life😳...nothing, a group of GCians and I responded to the unfair way the top4 were deicided...esp the person who is currently on no.2 in KKK5...like how di dhe even get where he is right now beats me like seriously...he won only 1 stunt in finale why was the point system not carried over and teh 4th finalist was decided by a tie breaker between Gauahar, SYK, Teejay and this sissy of a person...things would have been fair enough...I dont question the format of the stunts... I have a problem like there were 3 others who won one stunt each a tie breaker could have been a better way of coming with top4 because Rajniesh, GC DB already won 2 stunts each dunno whether GC wins the 3rd one but whatever...this is like so unfair...we couldhave seen another stronger girl or SYK in place of this sissy in top4🥱...he has blocked me for saying this in your face😆😡 and guess what he has again taken support of one of my other fav in the show Raj by tagging him in the tweet and Rajniesh RTed it...Imagine GC has faced the worst kind of bashing and that man has never ever spoken a word I guess only initially once on his blog and one tweet...and here we are openly criticising the credibility of Colors and he is taken it personal...Why oh Why does GC never react to the yuckiest bashing he has faced...and others including me and even Rajniesh get instigated by some silly comments from Ajaz...GC has faced so many similar situations where his peers(a very famous celeb I love to hate) have taken a dig at him...but  did he ever respond...that is why I love Gurmeet so much and still hold very high respect for him...sorry for the rant but had to say this..And people say he will get bashed more if his fans behave like the way they are doing today...As if last 5 years were not enough for all the trash he has taken...he might be used to it now...He agrees with that as well😆...so now his true fans dont care at all😆
Edited by adigaag - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: adigaag

Welcome back congratulations once again...How is married life...yes you will be disconnected and you should be disconnected for sometime go enjoy your new married life😳...nothing, a group of GCians and I responded to the unfair way the top4 were deicided...esp the person who is currently on no.2 in KKK5...like how di dhe even get where he is right now beats me like seriously...he won only 1 stunt in finale why was the point system not carried over and teh 4th finalist was decided by a tie breaker between Gauahar, SYK, Teejay and this sissy of a person...things would have been fair enough...I dont question the format of the stunts... I have a problem like there were 3 others who won one stunt each a tie breaker could have been a better way of coming with top4 because Rajniesh, GC DB already won 2 stunts each dunno whether GC wins the 3rd one but whatever...this is like so unfair...we couldhave seen another stronger girl or SYK in place of this sissy in top4🥱...he has blocked me for saying this in your face😆😡

Haha, I still have studies until August so I won't go to my hubby's place until then. He already left as he has work, so I'm trying to reconnect again with my virtual life. He's going to come back for a visit in two weeks, and then I will probably go gayab again.

I'm going to try and watch the finale on Monday. Whatever the result is, all the stunts I miss sound so exciting and I'm eager to catch up!
adigaag thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Haha, I still have studies until August so I won't go to my hubby's place until then. He already left as he has work, so I'm trying to reconnect again with my virtual life. He's going to come back for a visit in two weeks, and then I will probably go gayab again.

I'm going to try and watch the finale on Monday. Whatever the result is, all the stunts I miss sound so exciting and I'm eager to catch up!

Hey edited my last post...do check it out😊

Oh wow then thats better as you do not have anyone around...it is always good to keep yourself engaged...😊

You should watch the semi finale and the finale episodes...you will know what I'm trying to say...waise Debina has been outstanding in her demeanor throught the show as much as I loved her rocking stunts, I loved what she said today...once you take a decision you do not think about it whether it was right or wrong...you stand by it and you believe in it...CLASS! Debina is the finalist and the only girl👏⭐️...you should have seen Gurmeets reaction priceless⭐️...Gurmeet was unlucky today and I guess in the finale stunt tomorrow as well...but  so so proud to be his fan👏⭐️... the will determination of a true champ! believe me...waise there are many kissy's an dpecks in todays episode...there were like 2-3 continuous😳 ...this man has become bold and m loving it sorry... you will not like it I know😳...
Edited by adigaag - 9 years ago