Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Is today the finale?

Hopefully Yes today is Finale and the last day of Guru on Tv
Anyways howz ur wedding? πŸ˜ƒ
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gurmeet could have easily won that stunt...he started off really well and took out the 5 flags in no time...damn that thing got stuck...I'm sure he could have removed all the flags...coz only technical faults could have stopped him now.. He was way too determined like never before...and when he is in such a mood only things like these stop of him...my rockstar⭐️...so so proud of this man...#proudfanEdited by adigaag - 9 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
From the last swing stunt to this one...this man never ceases to amaze me...he was crictized by all in that last swing stunt including me...but as always he proven every one wrong...so watch out all his critics or bashers...this man is here to win all and he deserves it..only unwanted elements stopped him in his last reality show just like it did in todays stunt...that no one has control overEdited by adigaag - 9 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
LOL GC is going to attempt one more time...good lets c what happensπŸ˜ƒ
twni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ok Gurmeet Choudhary hope u do the stunts well πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
twni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
besides debidi's stunt was awesome congratz debi di and also let's see what happens and all the best Gurmeet Choudhary
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adigaag

Gurmeet could have easily won that stunt...he started off really well and took out the 5 flags in no time...damn that thing got stuck...I'm sure he could have removed all the flags...coz only technical faults could have stopped him now.. He was way too determined like never before...and when he is in such a mood only things like these stop of him...my rockstar⭐️...so so proud of this man...#proudfan

Exactly, he was way too fast and I was sure he would have completed the task and that too wonderfully... FIrst when I saw that he isnt moving, I was like "what's happening, he's in such a good momentum and why he stopped all of a sudden'. It was his continuous attempts that made me think that he is trying to move the thing but its not moving and finally he stopped and started removing the roped where it got stuck.. Sheer bad luck... But as he had said, he didnt give his 200% but he gave his 500% which was so much evident with his attitude... It was the attitude of a winner, focused, calm and composed... Yet, destiny...