Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Thullu wala post...fun post

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Channel wala...chalo hum log tweet kar liya..interesting twist aur daal diya Ragna pic.So these guys will calm down and wait for one more week
Another employee at Zee...par sir,yeh kab tak chalega.pichle baar bhi humne aise hi kaha

Zee...aur kya hua...un logon ne maan liya na? Aur ab thak wait kar rahe hain Ragna ke liye?two weeks ho gaya na...ab two weeks aur sahi
    Beech mein humne PD se kaha hain ki kuch aisa tweet karo ki un logon ko samajh me na aaye.i love the way these fans try to de cipher our tweets.we just pick up some meaningless lines from the net or some lines from a song...these fans relate it to Ragna and grow positive.More positive means they will continue to watch the serial.More people watch ,more TRP.they will never learn,will they? They fought with us for arjun purvi in Pavitra rishtha,Asad Zoya in qubool hai...did they get what they wanted? No na...the story went the way we wanted it to go...so we continue like this 

E?..till when sir? 

Channel wala...till November.tab Raghav ka contract khatham...us hero ko maar denge aur doosra ka entry karva denge...arey bhai... yeh tv jab lagaoing...india ko full ulloo banaoing...ulloo banaoing.Kapil Sharma ne kya socha...sirf woh hi de saktha hai...babaji ka thullu...hum tho sadiyon se kar rahe hain...usne usko sirf ek naam diya!!!!hum isme baap hain uska!!!

So for all of you who are looking for dhamaka,take it with a pinch of salt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverFabulous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Which photo Bhairo ji? πŸ˜•
bhaironnath thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForeverFabulous

Which photo Bhairo ji? πŸ˜•

Dance wala with Rahav in mask...significance may mean that there will be guy in kalpis life but thullu will be that it may not be Raghav
ForeverFabulous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhaironnath

Dance wala with Rahav in mask...significance may mean that there will be guy in kalpis life but thullu will be that it may not be Raghav

If you're talking about my post, woh photo maine daali hai! No link to the tweet! πŸ˜†
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cvs 😑 unko hum trp ka thullu denge 🀣
bhaironnath thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForeverFabulous

If you're talking about my post, woh photo maine daali hai! No link to the tweet! πŸ˜†

Facepalm!!!
mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys a poem 4 all!
                                               ULLU BANAOING
Ullu banaoing and ullu banaoing!🐷 
Hum fans pagal hoing and pagal hoing!
PD tweet twisting and twisting!πŸ€ͺ
We guys deciphering and deciphering!πŸ₯±
Dumbla-dumbli Ragna bich coming and coming!😑
Be positive pills fans r khaaying and khilaaying!πŸ˜•