Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys... been a long time ...and now my hand was itching to write this story... sorry might be some crap...but then again if you find it good to pass time with...then that's just great...

would love to hear ur view and critiscisms..and bear with my hindi...am a south indian so... anyways my first hindi attempted OS... another unsual one in my streak...😆

He opened the door to his house and stepped inside, he felt all his energy drained ...after all it was a very busy day with a hectic schedule. His eyes scanned the house to get a glimpse of any human soul...but no...there didn't seem to be any...feeling really restless and frustrated he called out to his family...but no response came about...

Sabh kahan gaayab ho gayi??? Are yaar...i feel so tired  his mind finally acknowledging the truth as he collapsed on the sofa...his body was too tired to listen to his mind and he soon fell to slumber.

He woke up with a start...abhi bhi gaar paar koi nahi hai???kya baath hai??koi kaas din hai kya??bahar tho chali nayi??? He thought rubbing his eyes...aacha mein Pani Piyoongi...bahooth pyaas laagi hain...and he picked up a bottle from the fridge and drank.

Aacha...gaar par koi dhikai nahi de raha...vaise bhi mujhe bahooth tired feel ho rahi hai...me naha lekhar so jaungi....and thinking that, he dragged himself along the stairs and approached his room when he saw faint light emanating inside...ajeeb bath hain...he murmured not thinking much as he opened the door...and nearly skipped his heart beat.

A loud bong sound came followed by a sweet laughing ...and he saw his wife laughing radiantly.

"poori tharaf se paagal ho gayi hai kyaa???aab ye kyaa kar rahi hain??? Mujhe ek minute mein heart attack ho gayi..." he shouted angrily.

"Are...pehle Prasad kao ...aur tikha laaga dho??" she said smilingly and fed him as he was stammering...

"Aaj koi kaaz din hain kya??" he said utterly confused by her antics...

His wife was amused at his question...and started laughing...which made him even angrier..."Mein tumse pooch rahi hoon aur tum has rahi hain??tumko mere savaal haasne ki baath hai kya??" pulling her closer.

"Chodo mujhe...daard ho rahi hain..." she said wincing with pain.

"Ye saab kya bakwaas hai phir???" he asked her realising.

"Pehle mujhe achi thaarah se dekho...aur room ko bhi dekho...saach mein tumhe yaad nahi hain ki aaj kyaa din hain??" she said clearly hurt.

"Wo...nahi" he said glancing her...she looked  beautiful ...clad in a maroon saree...his favourite one that he bought her last year...with matching  earring and jewellery...looking so pure and lovable...not sexy simply lovable...he just couldn't take his eyes of her...when he was interrupted by her talking.

"zaara idhar dekho..." she said pointing to the opposite wall on the room...A huge poster was there saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY..." aaj apki birthday hain na...ye saab meri suprise plan hain...isliye..." she said with a smile.

Mein kaisa bhool gayi??so not possible He thought shaking his head...

"Happy birthday..." she said and placed tikha on his forehead.

"Thank you..." he said somewhat hesitant...thinking about how his indifferent wife actually planned all this much.

"Mein sapna nahi dekh rahi hoon na??" he asked his wife pinching his arm.

"Nahi...abhi bhi suprise bakhi hain...mein tumhari pasand khana khilaogi...neeche aajana??Han...aur mein tumhare liye dress bhi select kar diya...usse pehen dho na???" she said with a smile and left downstairs...

He was really shocked....saach mein meri biwi ye saab kar rahi hain??? He was bewildered by that sheer prospect...nevertheless he felt amused at her antics and felt to comply anyways. He found a new set of coat and tie..sheer white...complementing her maroon saree...Interesting...he thought and wore it, and went downstairs.

The dining table look so beautiful with all the candles lighted so elegantly...his wife was standing at the edge looking even more mesmerising than ever...he was just looking only at her...and even more so when she blushed at his stare.

"Baito na...mein tumhe khana khilaungi..." she said asking him to sit and fed him his entire favourite...bhina aloo wala that too ...and he ate to his tummy full.

"Meine kaisi hoon...???" she asked at her husband with a puppy face...

"Achi...nahi...bahooth achi lag rahi hain..." he said smiling happily.

"Aacha...abhi bhi ek suprise baaki hain...jaao meri saath..." she said dragging him to their room...

"Acha...ek minute na...wait karo..." she said to him...and went to get his gift from her almirah. She handed the gift to him...and asked him to open up...

"Open kaaro na...mein kudh tumhari liye choose kiya... dekhkhar mujhe bathao na kaisi hain meri gift??" she said all excited.

"Haan baba...teekhai. mein open karoongi..." he said unwrapping his gift. He found a cute little teddy bear saying...I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH...WILL YOU BE MINE??? Etched in the heart the teddy was holding...

He was dumbstruck...unable to say anything...very happy inside...content.

"Vaarad...mein jaanthi hoon ki mein in saab dhino mein kyaal nahi rakhoongi...saasu bhai ke saath bhahoth vaakth bithathoongi...paar yakeen karo...mere zindagi mein tumse zyada important koi nahin hain...mein tumse bahoth pyaar karthi hoon..." she said emotionally hugging him.

Vaarad cupped sojal's face with his hands...and caressed her face."acha...tumhe kyaa chahiye...???kisi sapna ko bhi mein poora karoongi...mere biwi ke liye..." hugging her tight.

" Mujhe vaada koarogi ki aap humshe sirf meri hain...aur hum dhono humesha saath hi rahegi...baas aur mujhe kuch nahi chahiye..." she said brimming with happy tears...

Vaarad was happy beyond words..."mein vaada karoongi...mein sirf tumhari hoon and hum dhono saath hi rahega...kush??" he asked.

"haan...bahoth kush...par ek aur request hain mujhe..." she said.

"kya?"

She leaned closed to him and whispered in his ears...too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Haan..Acha...mere biwi ki marzi..." he said lifting her up...and placing her gently on the bed...sojal blushed hard and hugged him tight...

"Sharmana kyoo hain?? Abi bhi tumne mujhe seduce kiya...abh kya ho gayi...??? vaise...tumhe bhi aacha kaam aathi hain...you're natural at seducing me you know??" he asked grinning.

"Varaad tum bhi naa..." she said turning her back to him...

"Haan mein bhi hain..." he said with a sweet chocking voice as he slowly got into the bed and hugged her from behind."Vaise...saab log kahan hain??" he asked her suddenly remembering the so called family...

"Wo saab mandir gaye the...aaj pooja karwana hain na?? Mein tumko suprise dene ke liye meri periods hain joot kehker yahan rukh gayi..." she said turning to face him with a smile.

"so...aaj hum dhono akele hain...sirf hum dhono??" he asked sexily.

"haa-haan..." she said hiding her blushing face.

"accha...aaj bahoth kaaz hain..." he said kissing her forehead...and spreading a smile..." so now...let's get to work...tumhari ichha poori karni hain na???" he said and hugged her tight...indicating the start of their long long night...

And the rest...you guys make it up.( I'm sure you will be better than me...am lousy at this thing...called nirma...😆 )

But the good news is...one year later... Kavya cutie got a sweet little brother...😳

I Know I know this is not the usual ASHLOK one... but i think they also need some development don't you all think??? Hope you guys liked it... And thanks to everyone who took time to read this and comment...Hope I did good on the hindi part being a non native...😕

with Love...

Anusha...🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorad getng romantc😳 cute⭐️ welcum bk aftr so lng!😎
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Sorad getng romantc😳 cute⭐️ welcum bk aftr so lng!😎

thank you aishaa... ya well i wasnt ABLE TO WRITE THE NIRMA PART...😕
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

thank you aishaa... ya well i wasnt ABLE TO WRITE THE NIRMA PART...😕

its okay evrythng dsnt hav to b nirma😃
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely to see you writing on Sojal and Varad after a long time! They're both soo cutee😳 At first I was thinking it was an aashlok but was surprised to see Sorad, then remembered when u said you was gnna write on them😆 you truly are an amazing writer👏👏 the ending haha☺️ overall a lovely OS and it was a pleasure reading👍🏼❤️
P.S. is hindi not your first language! Sorry for late unres btw😃
Edited by ...Ayesha... - 9 years ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

its okay evrythng dsnt hav to b nirma😃

no actually... thinking samir and shalmalee in a nirma scene... quite gave me goosebumps... literally...dono in which context though...😆
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Ayesha...

Res! Yayy you started oneee

I did tell you... 😉
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Welcome back and nice story

just two  more weeks... will take the At by storm... just wait and watch!!!😆