Kjo blames imran for gtpm debacle, IK offers to return paycheque - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
i have a feeling imran khan gona come with a superhit just like amir khan did with rang de basanti, can't wait to see a super hit...
I have little esteem for Imran as an actor, but I have even lesser esteem for KJO as a film maker and person if this is true. GTPM had a terrible script, the promos were laughable and even SRK and Kajol could not have rescued it. If anyone needs to be blamed first it is KJO who greenlit this crap.
KJO once had heart and it showed in his movies. KKHH still makes people cry despite it's heavy dose of cheese. On the contrary SOTY was revolting to put it mildly. KJO made Alia look ridiculous while in the next film Imtiaz was able to bring out her talent. How is that possible unless KJO focuses on superficial crap and not the things like script, story like he used to. KJO needs to take a good, long look in the mirror and decide what kind of films he wants to be known for and why he lost his passion. To blame Imran is cowardly to say the least.
Originally posted by mnmj

i have a feeling imran khan gona come with a superhit just like amir khan did with rang de basanti, can't wait to see a super hit...

but who will give him a movie? Heard nikhil advani is going to. But Nikhil hasn't produced even a above average after his first.
It's so  sad to see how quickly things change every Friday.

Imran isn't a good actor I agree, but the blame is to be shared by everyone involved in a movie, not only the least successful.

TFS.
Originally posted by Franco

I think KJO wanted to f**k imran and he said no ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😆
Kjo got his new muse...  So why would he be nice to IK now... Kjo uses everyone and throw them away and suck up to those who interests the media... Thats what has happened now... Poor IK!! But IK isnt exactly in a good shape now... Maybe its time he leaves or if he wants to stay then he must start ACTING..😉
Am not feeling sorry for Imran's declining career..this is what happens in the real world...if you don't do good work..directors and producers don't give you work. But it is very wrong of Karan to blame Imran. An actors job is to act, and Imran did well in the film. The blame should go to the director for making such a boring and bad film..and Karan for producing it. 
Also, everyone with a brain can see Imran and Kareena don't have a great chemistry..why cast them together? Don't think the film would have done well with different casts..but it would have made a little difference if there was better casting. This is Karan and Punit's fault. 
Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
Even I don't feel sorry for Imran. The guy shouldn't be in bollywood in the first place. Too lucky to get a movie like jaane tu ya jaane na. Otherwise he would have been out long time back. 
This once again proves that only talented or extremely lucky star kids survive in bollywood.
Talented: Hritik Roshan, Farahan, Ranbir
Lucky: Arjun Kapoor
Why does he need to give him cold shoulders though. Karan needs to learn how to separate his professional and personal life. He can still be nice to Imran without giving him work.  Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Why does he need to give him cold shoulders though. Karan needs to learn how to separate his professional and personal life. He can still be nice to Imran without giving him work. 

I never said karan is right. But we don't exactly know what happened between them. I heard Imran started the movie then left then once again joined back. So not sure what exactly went down.