Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dsr11

shlok's behavior makes more sense if he knows about the kind of relationship between his parents and is trying to block it. he could be justifying it in his mind that since his mother behaves so callously with her kids, she deserves it!

He may have witnessed something as a child and could have blocked that memory out. He only sees his mother as a stickler for rules and traditions. His own bitter experience with her has clouded his judgement. She dared to hurt Jyoti(who he cares for a lot) who was pregnant and abused by her husband. He was never at the receiving end of her maternal love hence his insecurities and fears reg aastha.

Varad too was not surprised in the least to see his mother at his father's feet.😲He was stoic as usual.😑
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

There is denial involved.Like Nimmy said even Varad did not react but I felt the fact that he kept looking at his phone indicateda certain level of discomfort. I have often wondered if Shlockie witnessed something as akid and his brain blocked it out as a survival tactic. Something like surpressed memories.Given the sensitive soul heis, itwould make sense too.Perhaps his Baba devotion took was a young mind's protective measure?

chitra, I just posted the same thing wo reading yr comment in a reply to Rekha.. Ha ha ha great minds think alike.πŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

He was clouded with anger at what his mother wanted to do to jyoti...Shlok never thinks, he always reacts...he does not want to see NA for who he is yet...I feel all 3 siblings look at Anjali as a scapegoat then to admit that theirs is a highly dis functional family...don't worry...I'm sure in the future when NA is exposed he will beg Anjali for forgiveness...

NA should not be forgiven by Anjali or by his children. He should be isolated and made to live in the white house all by himself. that is fitting punishment for him. His self importance and sense of grandeur can be his company.
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

NA should not be forgiven by Anjali or by his children. He should be isolated and made to live in the white house all by himself. that is fitting punishment for him. His self importance and sense of grandeur can be his company.

Ooppss I meant Shlok...as for NA said in shlokie style Neverrr...