Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jia.astk

Nimmy...the acting is always top-notch, no doubt about it..today Avinash, Manish and Geetanjali stood out.

But who is Shlok is throw his mother out of the house, doesn't he have the gratitude that she is the one who gave birth to him and brought him up with all love, care! Is this how kids behave with their parents?! He is just good at barking at his mom rather than thinking about the problem. Now-a-days he is just good at taking promises from Astha..he is again insecure as far as I can see. 
I don't want to whine much but that's my complaint of the day. 

Jia, agree about the top notch acting.
Children whether small or adult have short term memories and forget what sacrifices their parents made for them. We have seen it in our society and even at home in much smaller issues. It is like their wish be granted now n forget it the next second. Being parents we are supposed to give up things and cater to their needs, but when we ask for smthg in return however small, there is attitude and ingratitude.

Reg shlok's behaviour his upbringing, his observation of his mother conduct towards her own children and general disregard towards women made him do that which is unforgivable.
All whining welcome. 😃
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nimmy Shlockie today acted just as I expected but despicably all the same. If he felt his sister was at harm from his mom , why not take her responsibility and move out ? Who is he to throw Anjali out ? And I don't think Jyothi was the only reason, it seemed more of him. Shlockie is so warped up in his devotion to Baba, hatred towards Anjali and his self pity and devotion that he very conviniently turns a blind eye to reality. How else do you explain why he chose to ignore the fact that Anjali was crying at Niranjan's feet and not standing defiantly?
Like Jia said Shlockie's insecurities are back in form. Astha shouldn't interfere between him and Anjali , Aastha should not discuss Anjali with him. He would rather spend every morning worshipping Baba , being THE Angnihotri at work and make love to his wife every night. Life would then be simple and sweet , why deal with Anjali who reminds him perhaps of all his failings be it about Swati or Jyothi.
I thought Tai might if not break atleast slightly affect his Baba devotion but no. Who will then? I don't think it will be Astha either , it has to be himself.
Niranjan yet again is commiting a mistake thinking his Bachcha is like him. Shlockie has and will always wear his heart on his sleeve. Hot daddy has to find new ways to rein in his hot headed bachcha.Edited by chitsss - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: srilotus

I  find today's episode the worst one .How can a son throw her mother out of the house?Disgusting.

I hate it.
I agree with Asharkibiwi.

It was an episode that showed certain harsh realities that prevail in our society. We read in the news of many old people who are abandoned by their own children in the streets or at temples or sons kicking their parents out once they get the property  transferred to their name. How do we address this issue? Why are old age homes/senior citizens enclaves mushrooming at an alarming rate in our cities esp in the southern city of Coimbatore and elsewhere. Many old women are abandoned at the temple city of Guruvayur.
It is easy for the men n in some cases women to throw out those who have no means of support. Take Anjali for example, she's the wife of a multi millionaire but does she have a penny to her name, any freedom. None whatsoever.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

@Nimmy Shlockie today acted just as I expected but despicably all the same. If he felt his sister was at harm from his mom , why not take her responsibility and move out ?He did not move out bcoz baba ordered him not to on may 12/13. 
 Who is he to throw Anjali out ? And I don't think Jyothi was the only reason, it seemed more of him. Shlockie is so warped up in his devotion to Baba, hatred towards Anjali and his self pity and devotion that he very conviniently turns a blind eye to reality.  totally agree with you here.

How else do you explain why he chose to ignore the fact that Anjali was crying at Niranjan's feet and not standing defiantly? I have to mention varad also here , he saw his mother wiping his baba's shoes for Pete's sake and he did not bat an eyelid.😡
Like Jia said Shlockie's insecurities are back in form. Astha shouldn't interfere between him and Anjali , Aastha should not discuss Anjali with him. He would rather spend every morning worshipping Baba , being THE Angnihotri at work and make love to his wife every night. Life would then be simple and sweet , why deal with Anjali who reminds him perhaps of all his failings be it about Swati or Jyothi. that is why the constant reaffirmation of aastha's love for him and to not let anyone come in betn them (turning off aastha's phone, not the first time )
I thought Tai might if not break atleast slightly affect his Baba devotion but no. Who will then? I don't think it will be Astha either , it has to be himself.   when the light bulb will go off in his head is the question.
Niranjan yet again is commiting a mistake thinking his Bachcha is like him. Shlockie has and will always wear his heart on his sleeve. Hot daddy has to find new ways to rein in his hot headed bachcha.

his golden rule, divide and conquer, but he will fail in his attempts.

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shlok's behavior makes more sense if he knows about the kind of relationship between his parents and is trying to block it. he could be justifying it in his mind that since his mother behaves so callously with her kids, she deserves it!
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

@Nimmy Shlockie today acted just as I expected but despicably all the same. If he felt his sister was at harm from his mom , why not take her responsibility and move out ? Who is he to throw Anjali out ? And I don't think Jyothi was the only reason, it seemed more of him. Shlockie is so warped up in his devotion to Baba, hatred towards Anjali and his self pity and devotion that he very conviniently turns a blind eye to reality. How else do you explain why he chose to ignore the fact that Anjali was crying at Niranjan's feet and not standing defiantly?
Like Jia said Shlockie's insecurities are back in form. Astha shouldn't interfere between him and Anjali , Aastha should not discuss Anjali with him. He would rather spend every morning worshipping Baba , being THE Angnihotri at work and make love to his wife every night. Life would then be simple and sweet , why deal with Anjali who reminds him perhaps of all his failings be it about Swati or Jyothi.
I thought Tai might if not break atleast slightly affect his Baba devotion but no. Who will then? I don't think it will be Astha either , it has to be himself.
Niranjan yet again is commiting a mistake thinking his Bachcha is like him. Shlockie has and will always wear his heart on his sleeve. Hot daddy has to find new ways to rein in his hot headed bachcha.

👏
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

shlok's behavior makes more sense if he knows about the kind of relationship between his parents and is trying to block it. he could be justifying it in his mind that since his mother behaves so callously with her kids, she deserves it!

Agree...he is hurt angry disappointed and shattered why Anjali can't be their mother 1st...he has seen khalindi's bond with astha and how loving khalindi was to jyoti during the abhay fiasco...they did emphasis his reaction towards khalindi...he so longs to be loved by his mother...I think all 3 do...
Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im so dissappointed with shloks behaviour no matter how much you hate your parents especially with your mum never ever should this have happened. He didn't even stop when aastha gave him her kasam and he says he loves her. I would have been very happy if he did that with niranjan after he was exposed but the woman who gave birth to you HAVE SOME RESPECT. I guess some people that want to see the angry shlok will be very happy im just so 😡
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

There is denial involved.Like Nimmy said even Varad did not react but I felt the fact that he kept looking at his phone indicateda certain level of discomfort. I have often wondered if Shlockie witnessed something as akid and his brain blocked it out as a survival tactic. Something like surpressed memories.Given the sensitive soul heis, itwould make sense too.Perhaps his Baba devotion took was a young mind's protective measure?
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KareenaIPKKND2

Im so dissappointed with shloks behaviour no matter how much you hate your parents especially with your mum never ever should this have happened. He didn't even stop when aastha gave him her kasam and he says he loves her. I would have been very happy if he did that with niranjan after he was exposed but the woman who gave birth to you HAVE SOME RESPECT. I guess some people that want to see the angry shlok will be very happy im just so 😡

He was clouded with anger at what his mother wanted to do to jyoti...Shlok never thinks, he always reacts...he does not want to see NA for who he is yet...I feel all 3 siblings look at Anjali as a scapegoat then to admit that theirs is a highly dis functional family...don't worry...I'm sure in the future when NA is exposed he will beg Anjali for forgiveness...