Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mumpet

Ok, I will be back with pics 😛 I even made a slideshow of Chetan 😆 It was on my broken computer so I don't have it anymore 😭

Oh no.......silly computer😭

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, where should i find pics? 😆
mumpet thumbnail

Chetan Hansraj

Once my wife Lavinia asked me, "How many girlfriends did you have in the past and who was the best among them?" I was quite taken aback with the question. After a lot of brainstorming, I told her that whatever girlfriends I had in the past did not mater, and that she is the best undoubtedly. I was relieved that I could convince her!
mumpet thumbnail
Chetan Hansraj

I think good looks are important, but most important are your connections. It's sad but true. I don't want to blame anyone, but I guess the problem is that our industry is not organised at all. I know a lot of people who are very good looking and have great talent but could not do anything because they don't have the right connections. Good luck and great looks work perfectly in this industry. TV industry is a little better as a lot of people have made careers here without connections or average looks.
mumpet thumbnail
Sasha hunts for wedding suit
   By: Tushar Joshi
   December 11, 2004

Wedding bells are ringing not just on screen but off-screen as well for Garv from Kkusum.

Chetan Hansraj who plays the baddie Sasha in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii is getting married to long-time girlfriend Lavinia Pereira. The two love birds, after dating for some time, have finally decided to say I do on Sunday at a private church wedding followed by a Hindu marriage on December 14.

Tushar Joshi accompanied Sasha to find the perfect wedding suit…
     Dude, where's my suit?

If I have to choose a place to buy a suit from, it has to be Gabbana. This is my first stop in my chaotic effort to play the perfect bridegroom on Sunday. I have been shooting non-stop in the last few days for Kahaani and Kkusum. I hope I can pull my act together and get everything organised, in the next 48 hours
     Ain't I gorgeous?

I had no big budget in mind. I was looking for a black suit and this is just what I wanted. I just know it cost me Rs 28,000. But that's nothing compared to the love I have for Lavinia
     This one's not for me

I think it's a bit tight around my shoulders. I should try this on with a better shirt. I need to make sure I choose something that just doesn't look good but also feels comfortable as I walk down the aisle
     My long lost brother

This is the Italian look, which they plan to give me. The suit is branded as Mossi Mo Burn, but I have no idea what it means

Mere yaar ki shaadi hai!

Meet my best friends, Tony and Freddy. I have smuggled these guys to help me in suit hunt. Freddy has come all the way from Australia to attend my wedding, cool nah? But now I am going to make him help me choose the right one. After all the hard work gets over, I am throwing a private bachelor's party at Madh Island for my close friends including the Kahaani guys

Mirror, mirror on the wall

I think I look like India's Harry Potter, don't I? Just kidding. I like texture of this material, I think it will make a good suit, what say guys?

mumpet thumbnail
hetan's not chhota anymore

Chetan Hansraj who plays the stylish yet devilish Saasha in Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii is another bachelor about to tie the knot with his steady (airhostess) girlfriend Lavinia Pereira (on December 14).

"We have been going steady for the past four years but now that I have found my firm foothold in the Balaji camp, I decided to plunge into matrimony," says Hansraj.

At a recent party hosted by Ekta Kapoor, Chetan mingled with his baddie biradari comprising Shabbir 'Rishi' Ahluwalia (Kahiin Toh Hoga) and Akashdeep 'Ansh' Saigal (Kyunki Saas…).

Chetan will soon be going to the UK for a couple of international projects — an English TV serial Love 4Ever dot com with Pakistani and British co-stars and an English movie Meet Mrs Cloney.
mumpet thumbnail
mumpet thumbnail
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sonia....cool pics and articles 👏
mumpet thumbnail