Not fair...again no RaBul (RaBul post)

Posted: 9 years ago
This is seriously not done...after last weeks episode I was really happy and expected a continuity in RaBul scenes but all we get is Babaji ka thullu ...I only watch it for RaBul..n all they did was a cameo...yesterday purab and today bulbul...this is really not done...n suresh is given so much importance like he is the lead n not Pragya n bulbul...he has more scenes than bulbul...I know it's his sisters marriage track going on but then...kitna screen space...2-3 mins of RaBul is such a big deal again...n today they even introduced Aliya..I seriously will be hell pissed if she interferes with RaBul...I know all love stories have their own problems n Aliya is going to be the problem between RaBul but end game has to be RaBul...n they used my fav song on suresh n Pragya... 😭 😭 Banjaara I so wanted that track on RaBul...suresh god I m starting to hate him like hell no offense to his fans but seriously getting on my nerves now..bottom line we will not take this anymore..we rabulians want RaBul scenes n even continuity...and plzz use some good songs on RaBul now...plzz use galliyan or some other nice track..
last 2 epis sucks big tym😈
i agree.. suresh now started liking pragya. and aliya enterd to create problems. she is so negative and she is really not gonna look good with purab. so rabul is the end game. 
Originally posted by Kriyansh

This is seriously not done...after last weeks episode I was really happy and expected a continuity in RaBul scenes but all we get is Babaji ka thullu ...I only watch it for RaBul..n all they did was a cameo...yesterday purab and today bulbul...this is really not done...n suresh is given so much importance like he is the lead n not Pragya n bulbul...he has more scenes than bulbul...I know it's his sisters marriage track going on but then...kitna screen space...2-3 mins of RaBul is such a big deal again...n today they even introduced Aliya..I seriously will be hell pissed if she interferes with RaBul...I know all love stories have their own problems n Aliya is going to be the problem between RaBul but end game has to be RaBul...n they used my fav song on suresh n Pragya... 😭 😭 Banjaara I so wanted that track on RaBul...suresh god I m starting to hate him like hell no offense to his fans but seriously getting on my nerves now..bottom line we will not take this anymore..we rabulians want RaBul scenes n even continuity...and plzz use some good songs on RaBul now...plzz use galliyan or some other nice track..
same here..had ho gayi yaar no rabul means no kumkum bhagya for me
guys chill evn im sad bt look at Abhiya todays scene was fifth or sixth scene nd we have gt eight or 9 scenes till nw so we are leading ..!

@Blue-Isn't he the lead...
Originally posted by Lumzz

guys chill evn im sad bt look at Abhiya todays scene was fifth or sixth scene nd we have gt eight or 9 scenes till nw so we are leading ..!

i totally agree

guys chill we got enough scenes last week and the rachna-akash track is finally over so we will get rabul scenes now

so relax!! dont get over hyper ðŸ˜Š

BOLD RED:: though i agree with this part

SERIOUSLY??????????????YOU USE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG IN THIS WAY CVS????😡

NO no offense to suresh or his fan but i wanted that song for rabul or atleast abhigya😭😭

Abhigya is stuck with Allah wadiya . ..rabul gets all the old songs and the latest awesome goes to whom?????😡

urgghhh this is where i loose my mind -__________-

still i liked the episode and i really like pragya ðŸ˜Š

cmon guys its a daily show...
nd u cant force rabul scenes in btw just to cater fans...atleast rachna track got over...n there was some development...in my opiniom rabul track is goin way too fast
abhigya are the lead of the show..n how many scenes hv the got? one mnth since the show n only a handful!. but i dont c anyone complaining abt that!!!Edited by sweet_chilly - 9 years ago
All I can say is be patient.  We will get rabul scenes soon.