19th May-Written Update-Bade Aache Lagte Hain

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Pihu comes and Kush asks the matter? Pihu says mom is conscious and i have come to my senses! Sorry about all the property etc... business is not my scene.! Our relationships are most important.. in childhood we never fought dunno why we fight now! Kush says life happened to us but now we shouldnt spoil things.. ! They hug! Pihu asks Kush to apologize to Suhani on her behalf..! Kush says.. u do urself! Pihu says i ruined things with her. .. have no guts to face her..! She says in childhood too u used to handle things.. please do them now! Kush asks what about Priya? Pihu says she forgave me already .. but i have hurt others too.. will make them right and Kush says together we will ..! They remember childhood fun! 

Priya and Pihu and Kush discuss about how to let Ram out of jail..! Priya asks Pihu if she thinks Ram could hurt Sammy? Pihu says no .. he loves me so much . .he left the one he loved the most. .aka u..! Priya says we need to prove to courts that Ram is innocent! Kush asks what about proof? Priya says we will find them ..she tells them that they need to keep acting about them fighting and gives another idea (not shown)! Priya says i hope .. what am doing is right and Kush says yes..! 

Pihu comes in Juhis room and she asks how is Priya? Pihu says she is fine always ... ! Juhi says dun say that..she is like ur mom..! Pihu says.. not all moms are like u .. u truly care for me... she  only cares for Suhani and Kush ..! Juhi smirks and says to Pihu dun worry am with u..! Pihu says sometimes i wish i was ur daughter and then there wont have been so many problems in my life..! Juhi says i thought after accident .. Pihu wuld have softened and gone to Priya but so glad that din happen! Juhi says calm down. am always with u ..! Juhi leaves from there.. and Pihu self thot. sorry mom .said rude words for u .. cant believe i culd see ur true love Priya and sided with Juhi .. so sorry! 

Dadi asks all to eat .. but all are quiet! Priya says not hungry ..! Kush comes and Mamaji says ur so weak.. have it..! Kush says no thanks..! He asks Priya how she is? Priya says cant believe it..! She says.. Kush Kapoor is asking me how i am..! Kush says.. why answer sarcastically to me? U scolded me.. insulted me.. what do u want me to do? Run around u? Myra fumes on Kush! Priya says no need to tell anything to Kush .. all this is the power of attorney speaking .. so let him say so..! Kush says whatever..u think .. ! He asks for Pihu and Priya says dunno where she is..! Kush comes and screams on Pihu ... she says am here..! Kush says.. u all have accused me.. but i have had enough..! Pihu says what do u want? Division? Kush says i thought a lot about what Priya said so giving u the power of attorney . .coz i dun want people to think that i grew up on crumbs and took all .. ! I dont need anything .. neither of Ram Kapoor or Mrs Ram Kapoor..! Pihu takes the power of attorney ..! Myra says really dun wanna be like these two ..! Mamaji asks Pihu to sit and drink juice ..! She says no ..not needed..! Juhi says.. sensible ..! Priya says dunno who is sensible here but someone in my absence has instigated my kids..! Priya gets up to leave and Juhi fumes but Pihu says.. leave it.. she is jealous of u ..! Nutz walks off and so does Sammy ..! Mamaji asks Pihu to give him a missed call whenever she needs him ..! 

Part 2

Sid is in his room and Juhi comes and sits..! He asks Juhi to sign some papers..! She asks Juhi why to hurry? She says the whole game will be ruined.. ! Ram has just been held guilty .. and Priya is here.. wait for right time! Sid says i trust on u .. but not my destiny .. before all goes wrong .. sign it..! Mamaji comes and says when it comes to distribute fortunes all forget me ..! Juhi says wait for sometime Sid! Sid fumes and says.. if things get messed up .. u will be responsible. .he leaves! Juhi rues that thinking of striking big but these people are stuck with small matters..! 

Nutz sulks and Priya asks the matter? She says u said we will get Ram out soon .. but the way these two fought . he did not have let that happen! Priya says u missing ur brother? Thats why staying with me and us..? Nutz says .. i miss Ram .. he used to solve all my troubles ..! I feel weird without Ram ..! Priya says i know exactly how u feel ..! Nutz says so glad ur here.. and we are there for each other but whats the matter with these two kids? She patched up with u .. and now this? Kush fought for power of attorney and now this? Priya tells Nutz its all a plan! 

Part 3

Pihu finds the CD and gloves and recollects Priyas words how they need proof! Priya is checking papers and Pihu tells Priya that found all this in Sids room .. and u were right that someone from the house has killed Sid..! Priya tells Pihu to keep all this at the same place they were so the person is not alerted and tells her not to come frequently in her room or their plan wuld be failed..! Next day morning .. Juhi offers to go make juice for Pihu! Priya comes and asks Pihu to lend her some money for Ram's case to the lawyers..! Pihu fumes on Priya and says she isnt a fool and that she has lost a lot of money and other things coz of her... and so no more! Pihu says wont give u money for personal expenses! Priya says i havent expended anything for myself..! Juhi intervenes and offers money to Priya! Sid interrupts but Juhi fumes on him! Pihu tells Priya .. u wont get a dime..! Pihu walks off..! Priya is sad ..! Juhi and all ignore her..! Priya leaves! Juhi fumes on Sid and tells him .. we dun have all in our hands. be patient! Sid says i just want sign on the paper.. i dun have time for ur plans! Juhi says .. fine .. but if anything wrong happens.. u will be responsible..! Sid says nothing is left to be ruined..! Mamaji says .. ek jhoota.. ek jhooti ...perfect match ..! 

Precap -- Priya tells Pihu that she wont let her put her life at risk ..! Pihu says am fighting for the right ..u said justice can be delayed but not denied! Priya expresses her concern! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for update

i dont know why i feel that priya shd not have told nutz that this was all a plan...i somehow dont feel good about it

and i dont know what papers it is that sid wants signature on

also whatever happened to the papers lost from vikrams house...rajat suddenly leaves ...and priya does not even ask why he left...the one person who was supporting her in all this planning? ...what is happening
Thank you for the update.  I want this to be solved
soon.  I hope the show doesnot end  Ram Kapoor
should return or they have to get a replacement,
otherwise have Rajat marry Priya.
thanks for the update

such a nice episode

love priya's plan wherein Pihu and khush are a party to it
Hi
I think it's suhani it's killer..