RaBul RaBul RaBul<3 (for RaBul Lovers ONLY)

Posted: 9 years ago
CAUTION: for those who love and like RaBul

OK guys i am candy and you all probably have realised by looking at the title that i am a complete RaBul FREAKKK!!!😳😳😳 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART!!! ❤️❤️so i have been reading all the entries in this forum concerning RaBul(there are sooo many) and i was just itching to share my own views...btw i have noticed that after start of RaBul...this forum has gone haywire!! i mean it was not soo active before but after RaBul began it has becooome so active and almost 70% of the topics about RaBul and ArNal...
so let me first begin how i came to love RaBul...i didnot follow KB from the beginning...one day i was just jumping through channels and guess what was going on in ZEE?? KB ofcorse,,,but do u know which scene???? ----guess--- well it was the first RaBul scene where Purab calls Bulbul and she wishes upon that star ( i think it was their first scene)...and i was like "MAAAN!!! THESE GUYSS WOULD MAKE ONE HOT COUPLE!!! i was completely hooked...so i stuck around to see if my wish would be fulfilled (and also because ARIJIT IS EXTREMELY HOTTT and i have been a big fan since his splitsvilla days☺️☺️)...and i was in seventh heaven when indeed they began to share moments...and i knew it THEY ARE MEANT TO BE!!!! so i began to watch the show from that day...and then i begin to read the entries in the forum...and i must i was pleasantly surprised to seee  sooo many people sharing the same love for RaBul as i do!!! i thought that i was the only one because i have this tendency of falling for the parallel jodi instead of the main jodi (although i think bulbul is a lead tooo)...but then i came aross the topics saying that suresh and bulbul are gonna be the end game...and it broke my heart utterly and completely.🥺🥺..but after reading all the topics i DO SEE a ray of hope for them...so i just want share those RAYS with you all 😛😛

If the show is based on sense and sensibility that means that bulbul(Marianne) should get married to the character playing Brandon...now there is a huge debate going on as to who is colonel Brandon exactly!! Some say its Suresh whereas some say its Purab..i don't know what to say to this since I seriously don't know who is actually playing Brandon..but maybe its suresh because in the articles it says that Suresh is one of the leads.

Similarly there are speculations as to whether Purab can be John because obviously they are poles apart...i don't think purab is john...more like Akash is john because in one article I saw that akash will love middle class girl rachna but his mom forces to marry a rich girl. I think since this is just an adaptation therefore ekta has definitely made some changes and she wanted purab to be positive thats why she incorporated john into akash. But although it breaks my heart to say it I think Purab and Bulbul will fall in love but will have to separate due to Purab's love and loyalty towards Abhi!! But hey that doesn't mean that they won't get back together!!! C'mon guys we all know balaji jodis always break atleast 3 times they even get marries to other people but in the end they always find their way back to each other.

I also think maybe the original plan was suresh and bulbul and ekta didnot expect that Mrunal and Arijit's chemistry will click in such a manner that people would become mad for them!!! But we all know that production houses change their scripts according to public demand and TRP...no show has a concrete script right...so if we show them how much we are in love with RaBul maybe they will end up together. I don't care how many breakups they have or who they get married to.(this is bound to happen...its BALAJI afterall) ...i just want them together at the end and I don't care who gets paired opposite suresh...alia, dadi whoever..(no offence intended) I just want my RaBul

Just because this show is inspired by a novel doesnot mean its going to be exactly the same right?? I mean look at SARASWATICHANDRA...saras and kusum are married...they were supposed to be separated forever. So my guess that if our love continues to be this strong...we can win against the CV's.

Look guys whatever it is I think we should try our 100000000% to convey to balaji how much we love RaBul and how we went them forever. I am sure if we all become united and try together we will be able to that.(I sound like I am calling for a national unity for independence )..lets try everything...like tell them through twitter fb mail calls whatever it takes...and if they don't read this forum lets post the links to all these entries in their pages or something...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LETS TRYYY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok enough for now...but i will be back 😛

(feel free to comment...and if you want to disagree also no offence will be taken but please do not bash)

Edited by TaShi_4ever - 9 years ago
Welcome to Rabul dreamland😊Loved your post & totally agree wid you
Originally posted by drashtifan

Welcome to Rabul dreamland😊Loved your post & totally agree wid you

Thanks a lot😊😊
Love your post n I totally agree we have to make them change the script...we want put RaBul any how...I only see the serial for RaBul...and welcome to the RaBul family m sonia...
heyy welcome to the forum and our RaBul land <3 :D im kiran good to meet u candy :)

its soo good too see many viewers of RaBul ⭐️ and loving them :) do join twitter and the AT of RaBul - our excitement and craziness is most of the time shared there 😉😃

Seeing a ray of hope is good for rabul lekin Aaliya is coming now in KB...so rabul will face difficulties but we need to stay strong and support RaBul/ArNal 😊 and yea like u said we will change their idea to be not SureshBulbul but Purab-Bulbul 👍🏼
Thanks guys for the warm welcome ...and I will do all it takes to keep our RaBul together😊
welcome dear🤗
and yes.. anything for RABUL... be it convincing the CVS or anything else😊
helloo cherry welcome to the forum dear

ab tak kaha thi??? 😆 why were u silent?? 😛 we need fans like you ...you know na that rabul is not fixed it 😭 but you are rigt we need to make it happen 

AND WE WILL!!👍🏼
I am also new to the forum & the show & now one of the crazy fan of RaBul 😳
Originally posted by anayakhan10

I am also new to the forum & the show & now one of the crazy fan of RaBul😳

Yippeee another new fan
Welcome buddy
Hope we will have a great time together and we will make rabul happen TOGETHER 😃