Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm totally in love with this concept of yours! I'm enjoying how parth and panchali are being encased as true soulmates over here, hopefully we'll get to see come nice romance in the next one!😃

waiting for the next one now!!
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bunnylovessunny

Wow, this story is really cool! I have a few questions though, this story is an exclusive Arjuna-Draupadi one right, without her being bound to all brothers and all? And is history going to repeat itself, only this time she will be saved by her 'arya' and not her 'sakha?' that would be awesome!

Loved this chapter, truly interesting :D :D :D You have to write the next one fast, that was a cliffhanger you left out there!!

Yes, this is going to be Ardi story only. the other characters will definitely play soem interesting roles, how is the main question isn't it. We got a journey here, even I am finding out some answers as I write.

Lets see what happens to the cliffhanger. 😉
meghnakundu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its amazing Niva i dont have words to explain how beautiful dis update is...i am literally imaging the whole scene and jumping here and there...pls update soon niva cant wait to know what happened next...update d nxt part soon
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shlvrv_Niva

Yes, this is going to be Ardi story only. the other characters will definitely play soem interesting roles, how is the main question isn't it. We got a journey here, even I am finding out some answers as I write.

Lets see what happens to the cliffhanger. 😉

Haha, you have a way with words, they kinda suit the epic characters here! Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Niva1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayabarunlove

I'm totally in love with this concept of yours! I'm enjoying how parth and panchali are being encased as true soulmates over here, hopefully we'll get to see come nice romance in the next one!😃

waiting for the next one now!!

Thank you, I personally am also waiting for some romance - lets see how forward Kalyugi Ardi are 😉
sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you, I personally am also waiting for some romance - lets see how forward Kalyugi Ardi are 😉

They have to be very forward, after all, this is Kulyug na! Really disappointed with how platonic Arjun and Draupadi are in the show..
Niva1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunnylovessunny

Haha, you have a way with words, they kinda suit the epic characters here! Can't wait to see what happens next :D

Thank you, thats one of the loveliest compliment, because I find myslef struggling with words and with characters every now and then, and I am always scared of possible character assasination in my hand. that thought is trully scary.
Niva1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghnakundu

Its amazing Niva i dont have words to explain how beautiful dis update is...i am literally imaging the whole scene and jumping here and there...pls update soon niva cant wait to know what happened next...update d nxt part soon

Thanks Meghana, I would try my best. 😉😉
Niva1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayabarunlove

They have to be very forward, after all, this is Kulyug na! Really disappointed with how platonic Arjun and Draupadi are in the show..

ha ha, thats why we have to imagine so much on our own. But hum koi kam thode hi na hai.😉
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you, thats one of the loveliest compliment, because I find myslef struggling with words and with characters every now and then, and I am always scared of possible character assasination in my hand. that thought is trully scary.

I don't think you should really worry about character assassination, you've recreated an incomplete love story to finish it in another era and I think that's completely original and commendable! As long as we're able to relate the original characters with your's, this piece is going to be appreciated to the core :D :D :D Just keep writing and we're here to support you :)