IKK PG147 all is well that ends well

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
well after reading sooooooo many angad kripa/sujal kashish fanficz i thought i wud do one myself....so please comment as this is my first one in this section 😃

Ok wont beat around the bush.....character intros

Thanx 2 griffy 4 the banner 🤗

This is Angad Khanna, best friend of Prithvi, hes rich, loves music and his cars, but hes a down to earth guy. He believes "someone somewhere is made for you....but until you find them have some fun" so he tends to change girlfriends every other day.

This is Prithvi Bose, a cool fun loving dude. Likes to be funny but would do anything for Angad, they maybe friends but Prithvi considers him to be his younger brother. Prithvi also changes girlfriends every day but unlike Angad , hes not waiting for his special someone, hes just having fun

This is Sujal Garewal, the heart of the college, everyone knows him, all girls are mad about him but he is only after one girl...Kashish. He loves it when Angad plays his guitar and sings, hes always trying to encourage Angad and Prithvi to make something of themselves.

This is the beautiful Kripa Sharma, a modern yet "sanskari" girl, she doesnt like Angad and Prithvi because she thinks they are players. She loves reading books about love and is waiting for her prince charming to sweep her off her feet. Her best friend is Kashish

This is Kashish Sinha,a traditional indian girl, like Kripa she believes in love and finding Mr Right. She knows Sujal is mad about her but she thinks hes too arogant, so she doesnt pay attention to him. She is crazy for Shahrukh Khan.

This is Suhana Chopra, a sweet and innocent shy girl. she adores Prtihvi but he doesnt know she exists. She lives with her mum but they dont get along much so she loves spending most of her time in the college library.

Minor Characters

Naina Khanna - Angads mom
Suyesh Khanna - Angads dad

Kunal Khanna - Angads bro

Kunal is Angads older brother...altough sometimes Angad acts as the older one, Kunal lives in Australia with his dad Suyesh, he has been living there since his parents divorce from the age of 8.
Since he hasn't had a female role model, he is somewhat shameless and rude to women...except his mom. He hates when he hears something bad about his dad....and also hates the fact that Angad sees Prithvi more as a brother than him
He also hates India as he is used to living in luxury in Australia...

Veena Garewal - Sujals mom
Dilip Garewal - Sujals grand-dad
Rohit Bose - Prithvis dad
Shefali Bose - Prithvis mom
Meenu Chopra - Suhanas mom
Professor Sinha - Kashishs dad
Pallavi Sharma - Kripas mom
Aditya Sharma - Kripas dad

All these characters will be introduced throughout the fanfic...you will learn more about them as the story goes on

Please post your comments so i know whether to continue......thanx........Rach
Edited by Gaurav's Love - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

green_eyes88 thumbnail
sounds interesting can't wait till 1st part posted
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
thanx guys....jus need a few more comments 😃
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wowwww awesome yaar, i am a big fan of aamna and rajeev, i mean sujal and kashish's jodi, it sounds interesting, bas end pe meri jodi ko miladena 😆 😆 only joking yaar, go ahead 😉
blah_blah thumbnail
awesome intro!!!!

cant wait for part 1!! 😃
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
omg rachandeep your introduction is very very attractive i cant't wait for the first part plzzz cont... as soon as you can
mannat.urwish thumbnail
nice intro 👏 👏 👏 cont soon 😊 😊 😊
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kool inro
start soon man 😉
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
awwww so glad so many pplz repled......thank u all....i guess u like it...since i read some of ur fanfics which r great ....neways im postin a promo in a while
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant intro pls cont soon so i can read the 1st part 😛