Silence Before the Upcoming Storm ?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Is it the silence before the storm that we r witnessing ?? ðŸ¤” ...

Paro quietly listens to Rudra's confession about his past related to Laila .. He almost pours his heart about Laila and his relationship which was more of physical than emotional ...  His confession pierces Paro's heart , she secretly cries her heart out without showing her tears to Rudra , even Rudra realises and could feel her pain , he wanted to console her assuming how she will cry her heart out and may hv her emotional and verbal outburst too in front of him , but Rudra is taken aback as nothing of that sort happens and Paro goes into a complete silent zone without any further discussion  and thats a major worry  because silence in any relationship is more dangerous than the regular tiffs or arguments  ...

When one partner in a relationship goes silent even after knowing the sin or mistake her husband hv committed , it could well mean either end of the relationship or something that can never b forgotten or forgiven and thats where Rudra is carrying the fear in his heart thinking what if Paro never forgives me  , what if she starts hating my mere touch from now onwards and his major worry is what if she leaves me ...

Rudra's fears can well be a blessing in disguise because in future if Paro decides to leave because of his very confession , then at least Rudra wont misunderstand her intentions or wont compare her leaving to what his mother did in the past because in this case its Rudra who is involved in adultry  and not Paro ...

I know many hv issues with the last scene where Rudra remains all silent even after Laila makes her moves and to b honest I was pissed off too yesterday , reason I dint make any post but now on second thoughts I feel this could b the reason behind his silence 🤔  ... Rudra had gone totally numb with his fears especially when he saw Paro is not even letting him touch her and giving him a royal ignore with her silence ... So when Laila was making her typical moves , Rudra was actually lost in a altogether different world till he sees Paro standing in front of him and comes back to his senses but it was too late by then as Laila was already in his arms that time ...

As far as precap is concerned , I will wait and watch because Rudra might just react violently to Laila once he regains himself fully in control and we might hv to eat our words then .. so lets wait and watch in this case 😉😆

For me the episode was brilliant actually because silence always speaks louder than words and in this case Paro's silence and royal ignorance to Rudra after his grand confession will actually make Rudra realise what importance and value Paro holds in his life and this is what will make him commit towards her as a husband now 😳... Its Rudra's turn now to make efforts and give her the assurance that Laila was just his bad habbit while she is his true liking and soulmate ... Its Rudra's turn to give the Agni-pareeksha now to bring Paro out of her silent zone and stop the upcoming storm in the form of Paro walking out on him 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyjoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thought I missed your post yesterday! Indeed Paro's silence is the biggest worry for Rurda now. At the same time I don't want Paro to take hasty decision based on Laila's words.
_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes..its Rudra's turn to get out of his own tough mould.. To let himself in dis beautiful bizz called love. 
So conveys the promo i suppose.. Rudra cnt see paro so much hurt n going all habadhh dabhadd😆
I loved it when Rudra said.. "Maaf kar diya.. Ab karegi baat?" Awww how my Rudy boy goes all mad n exasperated when Paro stops talking to him... Cnt wait for monday!

Lovely analysis btw.. Silence b4 the storm.. But paro, i believe, wont "storm out". She throws tantrums in a subtle way on small issues but in a situation like this.. Ne reaction would be too mild from her..for her feelings heart soul hopes n belief in her Rudra are all crushed to ground.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jollyjoy

Thought I missed your post yesterday! Indeed Paro's silence is the biggest worry for Rurda now. At the same time I don't want Paro to take hasty decision based on Laila's words.

I hope Paro has a mind of her own and whatever decision she takes , it should b her own and not out of any sort of third party influence
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CrazyRudraFan_

Yes yes yes..its Rudra's turn to get out of his own tough mould.. To let himself in dis beautiful bizz called love. 

So conveys the promo i suppose.. Rudra cnt see paro so much hurt n going all habadhh dabhadd😆
I loved it when Rudra said.. "Maaf kar diya.. Ab karegi baat?" Awww how my Rudy boy goes all mad n exasperated when Paro stops talking to him... Cnt wait for monday!

Lovely analysis btw.. Silence b4 the storm.. But paro, i believe, wont "storm out". She throws tantrums in a subtle way on small issues but in a situation like this.. Ne reaction would be too mild from her..for her feelings heart soul hopes n belief in her Rudra are all crushed to ground.

I m not sure how will Paro react and if she will walk out or give it some time to realise everything , but her silence will certainly drive Rudra all crazy 😆😆 . he can tolerate her nonstop bickering and wifey tantrums but he cannot take her silence at all and thats where he need to realise that he is head over heels in love with Paro 😛

I hope Laila factor actually makes Rudra realise that he is capable of falling in love too and Paro is the one for him 😳
..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I just hope she makes a decision using her own mind, not what laila shows her.
Really nyc analysis.
goguma thumbnail
the title says it all ...

her deafening silence is killing rudra...

the last scene ruins everyone's mood...but the latest promo has somehow makes me smile ...
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ty baisa for this post thoda shanti mili
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A much needed post jyoti. Yes I agree with u on ur take. This is d silence before the storm. Paro must have been silent on one reason that she is too shocked n hurt to say anything. But since he didn't cheat on her after marrg she can't shout at him.other reason for not accusing or crying her heart out can be because he never married out of his wish but only out of anger n now she feels she holds a place may b even less imp in his life than laila as laila at least has eight years of 'something' relation. It will be good to see what she says when she has an outburst.
 As for rudra, he was too shocked in d last scene to actually react to lails's comments. M happy that laila showed her true colours n spoke out that she loves him n he belongs to her. She made a huge mistake of not playing her cards well over there. Rudra now will never believe her.That's something m always glad about laila..she digs her own grave by being over confident on her plans...Kaki sa is clever not to trust laila's plans since she knows both angaar kumar n dhuaa kumari...

PS: I really want Paro to show laila that she is not that soft n a 'gayi' as she thinks her to be. After all it was Paro who had beaten tejawat n defeated him.our Paro is coy but she can be durga ma when it is needed. Today even Paro saw d true face of laila that laila actually has an intension of getting rudra back.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel so much better now as according to the segment the last scene and pre cap may be a dream