Randhir's REAL Code, Sanyu and love triangle - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Liked your post alot dear about everything parth sanyukta and all but randhir ok fine i am very biased fan of him so leave but about other i liked your post alot i found it very genuine one and about parth jab tak dost hai tikh but not more than that for me and randhir again i am very biased towrds certain actors that i am blind to see their wrong deeds bht liked your post 
You deserve the award for the most rational post on this forum!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I often wonder if both Randhir and Parth were somehow introduced at the same time in the show and the audience had no clue as to who would Sanyukta would eventually end up with...wouldn't it be awesomely brain-wracking for us viewers?!? πŸ˜‰ 
I wholeheartedly agree that it is due to the fact that we are aware that Randhir is the male lead (and obviously the actor is smoking hot...) that we expect SanDhir to be end-game.

What slightly irks me is Parth's altering disposition. He was shown to be this ideal sweet and understanding individual at the start. It would have been nice if this was kept up but alas! no one is perfect, innit? It would have been a perfect instance of kill-with-kindness conduct but now all we get is testosterone-filled glares. Though I like the fact that he defended Sanyukta, I was a bit boggled by his current challenging attitude towards Randhir, Vidushi and others. (Was it because Randhir messed up his guitar?)

Although Randhir's character progression is snail-paced to say the least, it is pragmatic and I like it. Believe it or not, I was excited when Parth was introduced. After all, competition brings out the best in us...πŸ˜† I absolutely loved the scene today when he finally applauds Sanyukta in the public eye!

Lastly, thanks for the insight into the telly-world. At least, some of the people on this forum will comprehend the aftermath of their nonsensical whining.
Edited by whinyteen96 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Me and my sister have been watching this show for quite some time now and when the code was explained, we laughed because what Randhir wrote was the exact opposite of what he meant.

What he wrote:
I don't know why I think of you so much Sanyukta. I will never fall in love with you. I Hate You. Leave me alone.

What he really meant was:
I know why I think of you so much Sanyukta. I have fallen in love with you. I love you. Please don't leave me.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was so obvious that he is fighting his feelings for her and really, it suits his character sketch to fight his feelings. It will be awesome to see his passion when he does accept his feelings for her and that is exactly why Parth has been introduced in the story. If he hadn't been there then Randhir would still have been insulting and hurting Sanyukta without the jealousy and the inkling of his feelings that he is having now. 

I am a neutral party right now. I don't love any of the guys so far. Parth is too perfect for me to like and Randhir is too much of a sexist jerk. I say it as I see it. Sorry, if I offend the fans. Just look beyond the actor and the hotness and you will understand that what I am saying is the truth. Yes, I know the sob back story of Randhir's past..why is he the way he is. I get it..is it an excuse for him to be a jackass to Sanyukta though? I think not. Does he get the right to tell her what she should do with her life? If she should cook and clean and become a housewife? No he doesn't and no guy should act or demand such a thing. The way he consistently insults her and disrespects her, would Sanyukta choose him? I think not. Would you choose him if you were in her place? Think about this... not picturing him as the handsome face of the actor but as the character. If you knew such a guy, would you see a happy future with him? I think not..no modern logical girl would choose a guy with Randhir..the way he is now. Let me make it clear that I have a problem with the Randhir who insults and belittles females..no matter the reason..no one should have such types of stereotypes.

Sanyukta needs a guy who will support her dream..would she get that if she got together with Randhir now? No, he would stifle her like her dad and brother do. And there's a possibility that he would do the same if they have a daughter. Would she risk that? No. I've been reading posts by fans claiming Sanyukta doesn't deserve Randhir anymore. Ok...why? Because she sees what Randhir shows her? Is that her fault? If a guy is a total jerk to you, will you wonder if he loves you and is just faking being a jerk? You tend to believe what you see. How is she at a fault here?

Even though sexist I am sure Randhir will not stifle Sanyukta as he acknowledges she is smart and a good engineer and key to the DT.. He has to quit needling her to feel the better person.

Truth be told, I have an allergy of I-F forums..way too many fangirls and not many logical at that. You may take offense, I have no right to ask you to say what you may think or not. Infact, this is my first post here in almost 2 years. I deliberated quite a bit before making this topic...because the Parth hatred makes the forum almost unbearable. There's no creative and constructive discussion or criticism. Its all out Parth hatred in this forum. If you check the pages, then you will find almost 60% topics on Parth hatred and 30% on Sandhir scene drooling and the rest on sanyukta and how she doesn't deserve Randhir's passionate love.

If it hadn't been for Parth, Randhir wouldn't be where he is today...he wouldn't know that he is getting jealous. He wouldn't feel bad seeing Sarth's affinity. If Parth hadn't been there than Randhir would have used all this strength in getting Sanyu married to Samir.

The story is about Sandhir...Parth is just a bridge to get them closer. The Sarth scenes that you all hate is what will get Randhir closer to Sanyukta.

And now let me tell you a secret. I work in this industry. The tweets to the channel and the production houses..the petitions and the threats, do nothing. Internet audience DONOT give TRP's. Who do you think you are fooling by claiming to like Arpita-Parth chemistry and by calling Parth and Sanyukta as Sis-Bro? They just amuse the channel and Prod house. For them, this is work..they are not attached to the show or the characters. if the show ends, they work on a new project. But who will loose? The actors. They loose their job. You all know how HARD it is to get a plump meaty role now a days for actors. Many huge actors now have settled for side characters now because Production houses try to launch new faces. Experience was once a plus point and now it has no importance. There's no guarantee that they will get a similarly great role.

Agree

Your hatred doesn't bother anyone but the actors..because they feel for their characters..they understand the characters. And not just their character but all the characters they are close to. The actors are all friends and insulting one does bother them all. I myself saw these two actresses talking and one of them was super upset because the other's fans were bashing her left right and center..commenting on  her acting and how bad it was and how her character should just die and the main actress told her to forget it and not pay attention..she was doing a great job and if she hadn't then she wouldn't have gotten such hatred from her fans and then she herself called her fans immature and childish. There you have it...this is the real deal between actors. You are faceless and nameless for the actors but the co star is a friend and friends always support their friends and not nameless people.

Wow, this post is LONGGG...sorry about that. Thanks for reading and I hope for some more fun, constructive discussion and criticism in the show and no vitriol.

Peace.

Disclaimer - not bashing by any stretch of imagination -- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True the entry of Parth was to be a catalyst to bring Sandhir together instead the focus has shifted completely to Parth, his body, his smile, his constant angst, his sorrow, his poverty, his visible disinterest as captain of the dream team(he's missing most times, fails to communicate with the team, doesn't have any original ideas, can't guide the team as expected) and hidden agenda's are cause to dislike him. 

Even Radhir has a troubled past but that was not the be all and end all. He would shrug it off, box a bit and get back to business... 

Everyone welcomed Parth's character, but since then the show has become skewed towards him and the whole probability of a romance with Sanyu with the whole touchy feely hugs, basketball holding and  Arpita connections do not sit too well for SHians as it goes against the initial character. Now they also showed he may have a physical relationship with arpita (why else r they jumping in bed with her in his shirt?)

We don't or barely get 5 min of Sandhir and they are pretty much at the same point they started off in the 1rst year. 

Sanyu can't be so blinkered where RSS is concerned and treats him like dirt and totally  manipulates him all the time. She can never see anything good of him or make any effort to understand him. Thats so unlike what she does for Parth.
For him she bends over backward where she is all soft, clingy, dependent, emotionally weak, playing psychiatrist, and physical at times. Where is the strong girl who still was caring and independent? 

So yes folks here are fan girls but its the story thats causing the whole parth vs randhir battles.

Sorry for the long response πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by medha16

res 
will update 2mrw...2 sleepy to type now!

I know, i know im late but kya karen...was too caught up with my studies n the tsuNaMo waves that created history!

but yeah coming to d point...u r right on all accounts...kudos to u 4 making this post!
as much as i like param...i cannot bear this worshipping of randhir n behaving like adoring fangirls mooning over an MC P obnoxious character...raqndhir as a character is complex n ppl like him 4 being that but that does not mean that he is always right!
he is rude, mean n obnoxious n which girl in her right mind wud fall for sum1 like him as randhir is presently? i think ppl need to start being realistic n try to distinguish b/w the actor n d character!
also why this unnecessary hatred 4 parth...he is a perfectly nice guy,a supportive friend n a thorough gentleman...whats wrong in sanyu being attracted to him?
the show was never projected as sanyu's n randhir's love story but as sanyukta's journey in a man's world thru failures,wins n setbacks n friendships...it was never a typical love story...
so why such angst?
is it bcoz parth is not such a douchebag as randhir projects himself to be n thus more of an attractive personality to sanyukta?
i understand why randhir is that way but he has no right to be so mean n caustic...thousands of ppl get separated in this world n all do not have d perfect life but they learn to live with it n come out of it stronger!what makes randhir so different?even sanyukta n parth have family issues. but they r not so bitter about itll...
i really wish randhir will come out of this jerkish behaviour under the influence of sanyukta but till then im sorry as much as i like him i cant see sanyu falling for him...
r we really that dense that we wud protest when sum1 actually shows us a piece of reality n start hurling abuses when we dont get our way in d picture perfect fantasy of the ideal couple we have in our minds?
what is parth's fault in all this? he is being a true n supportive friend...i just cannot digest the amount of hatred hurled at him n i thus try to avoid this forum as much as i can.
the reactions to anybody opposing randhir here in this forium is so juvenile n at d same time personally vindinctive that u want to get out of it!

n u lady, once again i applaud u 4 being brave enuf to make this post in this fascism of a forum where common sense n reality is replaced by fan girl-ism n anti-parth movement! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

U said randhir dont have the right to behave like this then sanyukta had to right to drag his name in that lab blast case. Shr had personal issues but to solve that she has no right to damage his reputation in front of others also when he was doing her fathers model he went to do the dream team task which she didnt like becoz for her model was more imp than dream team. If randhir did that task it would have been done a long time ago. He did say that he would do her work bt after the task is completed. But she wanted him to do her work so she manipulated. How can u justify all of her actions. She uses him a lot for her advantage. Mostly it is sanyukta who starts the fight. 
People bashing rd and praising parth should also consider that sanyu is not an ideal char herself. If sanyu dont have any reasons to fall for rd then rd also dont have any reason to fall for her too. Where is the logic in a mcp like rd falling for a girl who always insults him and uses him. 
No matter how much people say that Sh is realistic and sanyu pov is correct should also remember that it is an indian soap and people watch it for enetertainment and sandhir entertain the views the most thats y theor pairing is better. Also if they only showed sanyu's dream and her stuggle the show would have went off by now. Sandhir has a huge share in making the show no1.if randhir was not their sanyu will never have a competition.  I dont hate parth for being her frnd I hate him becaz he is boring and to develope hos char lot of the char in this shownhave been sacrificed esp sanyu. The foreat epi was a big eg. A girl who in the 1st yr went to bring rd back at night is afraid to walk in the jungle without parth putring his hands around her. How radicuolus is that. Also the snake bite scene even saas bhahu shows can do better than that.  
Abt girls falling for mcps top rated shows like ipkkndo and kmh had the same theme and people loved it. The problem in SH is that there is no char development becoz cvs are parth bakt. His character is boring. It could have been atleast bearable if the actor could act but cvs give him more imp than randhir and vardhan who can actually act. 
I dont mind sarth being frnds. Showing eyelocks and lovey dovey scenes b\w them shows that a girl and guy can never be frnds. People dont loke sarth becoz it is not written well
Originally posted by bh2183

very true.. she should find strength from within ..

And also this show does not project dad-daughter bonding.. which is usually a very special one 

I agree and her relationship with her family and especially her father appalls me. I was very close to my dad so having such a relationship is beyond my understanding really.
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Liked your post alot dear about everything parth sanyukta and all but randhir ok fine i am very biased fan of him so leave but about other i liked your post alot i found it very genuine one and about parth jab tak dost hai tikh but not more than that for me and randhir again i am very biased towrds certain actors that i am blind to see their wrong deeds bht liked your post 

Thanks for your reply..though we really cannot dictate what should be done with a story. That's how a story is ruined. The writer goes to make the fans happy and the story suffers.

The important thing here to remember is that Sandhir is the end game. IF they show sarth before Sandhir, it doesn't make Sanyukta a loose character..or a used item. IF they show Saarth and that is a BIG IF..it will be for Sandhir in the future. It's but obvious that if Saarth does happen, it won't last and maybe Arpita will come back or something else will happen. You have to remember that the journey of Sanyukta's will have highs and lows...love and break up. If Sarth will help Sandhir's relationship become stronger than why not?

Generally girls do date 2-3 boys before they find the one or their parents find the guy for them. It's normal and doesn't mean that the girl is characterless. We have to remove such a mindset from the society and the females have to do that first. If we ourselves judge other girls for dating than how in world will our country ever develop and get rid of the female stereotypes?
Originally posted by medha16

res 
will update 2mrw...2 sleepy to type now!

I know, i know im late but kya karen...was too caught up with my studies n the tsuNaMo waves that created history!

but yeah coming to d point...u r right on all accounts...kudos to u 4 making this post!
as much as i like param...i cannot bear this worshipping of randhir n behaving like adoring fangirls mooning over an MC P obnoxious character...raqndhir as a character is complex n ppl like him 4 being that but that does not mean that he is always right!
he is rude, mean n obnoxious n which girl in her right mind wud fall for sum1 like him as randhir is presently? i think ppl need to start being realistic n try to distinguish b/w the actor n d character!
also why this unnecessary hatred 4 parth...he is a perfectly nice guy,a supportive friend n a thorough gentleman...whats wrong in sanyu being attracted to him?
the show was never projected as sanyu's n randhir's love story but as sanyukta's journey in a man's world thru failures,wins n setbacks n friendships...it was never a typical love story...
so why such angst?
is it bcoz parth is not such a douchebag as randhir projects himself to be n thus more of an attractive personality to sanyukta?
i understand why randhir is that way but he has no right to be so mean n caustic...thousands of ppl get separated in this world n all do not have d perfect life but they learn to live with it n come out of it stronger!what makes randhir so different?even sanyukta n parth have family issues. but they r not so bitter about itll...
i really wish randhir will come out of this jerkish behaviour under the influence of sanyukta but till then im sorry as much as i like him i cant see sanyu falling for him...
r we really that dense that we wud protest when sum1 actually shows us a piece of reality n start hurling abuses when we dont get our way in d picture perfect fantasy of the ideal couple we have in our minds?
what is parth's fault in all this? he is being a true n supportive friend...i just cannot digest the amount of hatred hurled at him n i thus try to avoid this forum as much as i can.
the reactions to anybody opposing randhir here in this forium is so juvenile n at d same time personally vindinctive that u want to get out of it!

n u lady, once again i applaud u 4 being brave enuf to make this post in this fascism of a forum where common sense n reality is replaced by fan girl-ism n anti-parth movement! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

EXACTLY! This story is not about Sandhir's lovestory. It's Sanyukta's journey to make a mark in a make dominant society. Sandhir ..their chemistry and their romance is a cherry on the top..that's about it BUT right now the cherry is unripe and tart. They both as characters have to mature for the romance to make sense. It would make NO sense if they got together now and IF..and its a BIG IF ..in the meantime they do show Sarth dating for a tiny period of time..it will just help Sandhir mature and Randhir see how a guy should treat a girl. Is that Parth's fault? No..it's Randhir's fault that Sanyukta is unaware of his feelings. If he will show it, I am sure she will realize it but all he shows is arrogance and hatred..how in the world will the girl figure out that he has feelings for her? She is no clairvoyant. Even his concern is cloaked in snarling demands and complaints that leaves the girl bewildered.

And I agree that Randhir past is no excuse for the way he treats females. I've been saying it for months even to my sister. She kept putting his past as an excuse and I kept shutting her off on it. Your past molds you, true. But it's your job to not let it turn you into a bitter and hateful person..you grow from your past experiences..not sit and sulk and complain. We don't do that so why excuse Randhir? Because he is hot? He is the lead? If he was the villian..what then? Would the fans stick the same past excuse even then? Or would there have been some complaints and disgust?

And Sanyukta will fall for Randhir at some point..they are the end game but until then no one has the right to bash Sarth's friendship..if you find them boring or disgusting then change the channel or forward the scene..why attack Sanyu and Parth?

And no need to commend me really..I deliberated for days before posting...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by whinyteen96

You deserve the award for the most rational post on this forum!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I often wonder if both Randhir and Parth were somehow introduced at the same time in the show and the audience had no clue as to who would Sanyukta would eventually end up with...wouldn't it be awesomely brain-wracking for us viewers?!? πŸ˜‰ 
I wholeheartedly agree that it is due to the fact that we are aware that Randhir is the male lead (and obviously the actor is smoking hot...) that we expect SanDhir to be end-game.

What slightly irks me is Parth's altering disposition. He was shown to be this ideal sweet and understanding individual at the start. It would have been nice if this was kept up but alas! no one is perfect, innit? It would have been a perfect instance of kill-with-kindness conduct but now all we get is testosterone-filled glares. Though I like the fact that he defended Sanyukta, I was a bit boggled by his current challenging attitude towards Randhir, Vidushi and others. (Was it because Randhir messed up his guitar?)

Although Randhir's character progression is snail-paced to say the least, it is pragmatic and I like it. Believe it or not, I was excited when Parth was introduced. After all, competition brings out the best in us...πŸ˜† I absolutely loved the scene today when he finally applauds Sanyukta in the public eye!

Lastly, thanks for the insight into the telly-world. At least, some of the people on this forum will comprehend the aftermath of their nonsensical whining.

Can you imagine? That would have been unbearable.πŸ˜† I too like it when there's a set couple as an end game so generally I stick with Historical shows or shows where a certain couple has a karmic bond or something.

I don't find Parth changing disposition a mystery. The situations tend to bring changes in people..what's necessary is that the core of the person remains the same and it has. He is a helpful, understanding and a gentlemanly friend of Sanyukta. Will there be more? I doubt it but there's a possibility and I don't really mind because as we all know the end game is Sandhir. The journey is them getting there is what is exciting. Once they reach there, the story is done and then what's left? Nothing.

Not a problem..I was just seeing many posts of complaining to the CV's and making petition and really all it makes the CV's and the team do is laugh in the office. Nothing else.
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Even though sexist I am sure Randhir will not stifle Sanyukta as he acknowledges she is smart and a good engineer and key to the DT.. He has to quit needling her to feel the better person.

Are you sure of that? He has acknowledged her talent and smarts but he is still trying to stifle her aspirations for his own ego and arrogance.

Disclaimer - not bashing by any stretch of imagination -- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True the entry of Parth was to be a catalyst to bring Sandhir together instead the focus has shifted completely to Parth, his body, his smile, his constant angst, his sorrow, his poverty, his visible disinterest as captain of the dream team(he's missing most times, fails to communicate with the team, doesn't have any original ideas, can't guide the team as expected) and hidden agenda's are cause to dislike him. 

Hmm..as far as I have noticed the focus is still Sanyukta. If I am correct..pardon me if I am not..this is her story, no? It's not a love story. It's her journey to make an impact in a male dominant career and society.  Sandhir is just the romantic cherry on top. And Parth being a captain. A captain is not a dictator. He doesn't come up with all the ideas and plans. a captain is there to lead, to recognize each team members strength and weakness. To know which project to support and which to let go of. Isn't that what Parth is doing? if you are dead set on disliking someone than nothing he can do is going to change your perception of that person. 😊

Even Radhir has a troubled past but that was not the be all and end all. He would shrug it off, box a bit and get back to business... 

Actually Randhirs troubled past is his be all and end all. Everything he is now is colored due to it. And that is exactly what is wrong with Randhir. He buries everything, bottles it up and then ends up snarling at everyone, attacking, taunting, hurting, sidelining, acting superior. Maybe if he let out those feelings, he wouldn't be such a bitter person right now. showing emotions doesn't make you weak..it makes you stronger because you let it go and don't let it bury you.

Everyone welcomed Parth's character, but since then the show has become skewed towards him and the whole probability of a romance with Sanyu with the whole touchy feely hugs, basketball holding and  Arpita connections do not sit too well for SHians as it goes against the initial character. Now they also showed he may have a physical relationship with arpita (why else r they jumping in bed with her in his shirt?)

What initial character, if I may ask? He is still the same guy he was before. Yes he compares and Sanyukta reminds him of Arpita sometimes..it's but natural. We all do that, don't tell me you don't. if we see a similar laugh or a habit with someone, we do point it out to that person. And the touchy feely scenes. Friendship does consist of some touchy feely stuff. Sandhir had some touchy feely scenes and they are not even friends..did SHians feel it went against their initial character too? Were there complaints for that?

I hardly think him having a physical relationship with his girlfriend that he intended to marry is something to be scandalised about. It's not the 1960's where even looking at a stranger stripped the girl of her izzat. if I so say myself..it is becoming the norm now...young adults and even teenagers are indulging in physical relationships. it really doesnt change anything for his character.

We don't or barely get 5 min of Sandhir and they are pretty much at the same point they started off in the 1rst year. 

And whose fault is that? Sanyukta tries time and again to be atleast friendly with Randhir but he always brings out her hellcat with his behavior. And let me tell you a writing secret..a writer tries to delay and stretch the main romance as much as he/she can. Because if they get together than thats it. It's locked and loaded. By hook or by crook they have to show them reach their destiny, which mean story over. Sarth is just a small chapter in Sanyukta's life. Randhir is the last, happy ever after chapter. Can't you bear some turbulence for the happy ever after?

Sanyu can't be so blinkered where RSS is concerned and treats him like dirt and totally  manipulates him all the time. She can never see anything good of him or make any effort to understand him. Thats so unlike what she does for Parth.

Actually she did try to understand and support him. Randhir insulted her for it. Would you keep extending your hand for help  if the person keeps trying to chop it off? No, right? How is that her fault? and she trying to help Parth... He doesnt know yet that she is trying to help him. We can only see his reaction then. And Sanyu treating him like dirt ...is only when he instigates her..generally she just prefers to ignore him and he treats her way worse than what she does. Would you like to see Sanyukta as some laidback abla naari? I thought everyone admired her for her guts and she is showing that. Why complaints for it then? And the same explanation for the manupulation. He does it way worse and it always brings hellish changes in the poor girls life.

For him she bends over backward where she is all soft, clingy, dependent, emotionally weak, playing psychiatrist, and physical at times. Where is the strong girl who still was caring and independent? 

What? I see the same girl really and asking for help doesnt make you weak and dependent. Yes, asking for it alll the time does but she does try to work it out before asking for help. How is that weakness? But I do agree somewhat on the guy helping her all the time. The writers need to make her strong like they did in the Friday's episode where she solved the problem herself.

So yes folks here are fan girls but its the story thats causing the whole parth vs randhir battles.

No...it's not the story but the mind set and the love for certain characters creating the battles. People need to chill and go with the flow instead of trying to direct everything and sulking/bashing/attacking if it doesnt go their wayπŸ˜†

Sorry for the long response πŸ˜‰

DittoπŸ˜‰
^^ Ur reply too gud ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hum toh aapke Fan bangaye Ji πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†