Sadda Haq Season 2

Randhir's REAL Code, Sanyu and love triangle - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smileroy

awsome post yaar!! Wt u said is about d show n oL each wrd of urs is rite...sme ppl haveade it tooo much with their "so colld logics" criticizin evry1accept Randhir...finally deTe is sm1 who gave th reality chk..dts y I HS strtd to keep awy frm dis forum...i to smtime dont even read their comments and posts...i just soo cnnot stand such negative ppl...tnk u again!;

I'm not against criticism. It's a way of life and you become better with it. BUT, criticism should not mean, taunting, making fun, sarcasm and hurting someone. You shouldn't take vindictive pleasure from it. What I support is constructive criticism..where you point out the fault but also tell how they can improve that and say something positive with it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post! It's so good to see sensible posts from sensible members! Thank you πŸ‘πŸΌ
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My replies in blue boldπŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Me and my sister have been watching this show for quite some time now and when the code was explained, we laughed because what Randhir wrote was the exact opposite of what he meant.

What he wrote:
I don't know why I think of you so much Sanyukta. I will never fall in love with you. I Hate You. Leave me alone.

What he really meant was:
I know why I think of you so much Sanyukta. I have fallen in love with you. I love you. Please don't leave me.

It was so obvious that he is fighting his feelings for her and really, it suits his character sketch to fight his feelings. It will be awesome to see his passion when he does accept his feelings for her and that is exactly why Parth has been introduced in the story. If he hadn't been there then Randhir would still have been insulting and hurting Sanyukta without the jealousy and the inkling of his feelings that he is having now. I'm not sure about others, but I do understand the need of Parth's character in this show. Which is why I was never bothered about him, until now. There has been too much focus on Parth, what's more annoying is that all scenes of Sanyukta and Parth are similar. You can hardly tell the difference from one anotherπŸ₯±

I am a neutral party right now. I don't love any of the guys so far. Parth is too perfect for me to like and Randhir is too much of a sexist jerk. I say it as I see it. Sorry, if I offend the fans. Just look beyond the actor and the hotness and you will understand that what I am saying is the truth. Yes, I know the sob back story of Randhir's past..why is he the way he is. I get it..is it an excuse for him to be a jackass to Sanyukta though? I think not. Does he get the right to tell her what she should do with her life? If she should cook and clean and become a housewife? No he doesn't and no guy should act or demand such a thing. The way he consistently insults her and disrespects her, would Sanyukta choose him? I think not. Would you choose him if you were in her place? Think about this... not picturing him as the handsome face of the actor but as the character. If you knew such a guy, would you see a happy future with him? I think not..no modern logical girl would choose a guy with Randhir..the way he is now. Let me make it clear that I have a problem with the Randhir who insults and belittles females..no matter the reason..no one should have such types of stereotypes. Couldn't agree more. Inspite of being a SanDhir shipper, I whole-heartedly accept that Randhir is totally undeserving for Sanyukta at this moment. Another reason why I'm so annoyed with the current track of the show. 100+ episodes and still the character progression of Randhir is almost negligible. He is still the bloody misogynist who would leave no stone unturned to belittle a woman. 🀒

Sanyukta needs a guy who will support her dream..would she get that if she got together with Randhir now? No, he would stifle her like her dad and brother do. And there's a possibility that he would do the same if they have a daughter. Would she risk that? No. I've been reading posts by fans claiming Sanyukta doesn't deserve Randhir anymore. Ok...why? Because she sees what Randhir shows her? Is that her fault? If a guy is a total jerk to you, will you wonder if he loves you and is just faking being a jerk? You tend to believe what you see. How is she at a fault here? Totally agree with you on this. It once again shows how the story is stuck since so long. Sanyukta needs to see that Randhir does care for her, but alas we hardly get to see any such sequences in the show that will make her see that.

Truth be told, I have an allergy of I-F forums..way too many fangirls and not many logical at that. You may take offense, I have no right to ask you to say what you may think or not. Infact, this is my first post here in almost 2 years. I deliberated quite a bit before making this topic...because the Parth hatred makes the forum almost unbearable. There's no creative and constructive discussion or criticism. Its all out Parth hatred in this forum. If you check the pages, then you will find almost 60% topics on Parth hatred and 30% on Sandhir scene drooling and the rest on sanyukta and how she doesn't deserve Randhir's passionate love. This is the story of every forum on IFπŸ˜† I'm not at all amusedπŸ˜† But honestly, I'm getting a bit annoyed with Parth. I have already stated my reasons in the first paragraph.

If it hadn't been for Parth, Randhir wouldn't be where he is today...he wouldn't know that he is getting jealous. He wouldn't feel bad seeing Sarth's affinity. If Parth hadn't been there than Randhir would have used all this strength in getting Sanyu married to Samir.

The story is about Sandhir...Parth is just a bridge to get them closer. The Sarth scenes that you all hate is what will get Randhir closer to Sanyukta. I'm not sure if I hate the SaRth scenes, or the fact that Parth is actually pushing the story backwards. We have seen ENOUGH of Randhir getting jealous of Parth's closeness with Sanyukta.

And now let me tell you a secret. I work in this industry. The tweets to the channel and the production houses..the petitions and the threats, do nothing. Internet audience DONOT give TRP's. Who do you think you are fooling by claiming to like Arpita-Parth chemistry and by calling Parth and Sanyukta as Sis-Bro? They just amuse the channel and Prod house. For them, this is work..they are not attached to the show or the characters. if the show ends, they work on a new project. But who will loose? The actors. They loose their job. You all know how HARD it is to get a plump meaty role now a days for actors. Many huge actors now have settled for side characters now because Production houses try to launch new faces. Experience was once a plus point and now it has no importance. There's no guarantee that they will get a similarly great role.

Your hatred doesn't bother anyone but the actors..because they feel for their characters..they understand the characters. And not just their character but all the characters they are close to. The actors are all friends and insulting one does bother them all. I myself saw these two actresses talking and one of them was super upset because the other's fans were bashing her left right and center..commenting on  her acting and how bad it was and how her character should just die and the main actress told her to forget it and not pay attention..she was doing a great job and if she hadn't then she wouldn't have gotten such hatred from her fans and then she herself called her fans immature and childish. There you have it...this is the real deal between actors. You are faceless and nameless for the actors but the co star is a friend and friends always support their friends and not nameless people. I have no idea about what happens behind the scenes, so I wouldn't comment on this. However, as a fan of the show, I think I have the right to say what I don't like about it😊

Wow, this post is LONGGG...sorry about that. Thanks for reading and I hope for some more fun, constructive discussion and criticism in the show and no vitriol.

Peace.

Nice post. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Sayaani-Chidiya - 9 years ago
bh2183 thumbnail

Oh no..I think he will but it will take time. I don't know to what extend they will show him mend his way but to some degree, he will.

Yup .. he would change.. We all watch shows for believing in these 'larger than life' scenarios. It dosen't happen so often in real life, so we cross our fingers in the reel world.  So I believe Randhir will listen to his inner voice, down the line.. sometime in furture
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Those scenes were just one timers,gone with the wind you see..Those parts ,,i agree,,reckoned him as a strong character...I myself,,salute such people in REAL life..
But off lately,,he just whines his eyes out...What about the captaincy for which that whole shoe polishing track was laid??All the dream team ideas implemented are a result of Sanyukta-Randhir bickering only!!!
That fight club track to showcase his poverty-he owns a smartphone..
Its about the stagnant characterisation..Constant crying over ex-girlfriend's death dont give him brownie points!!!
And yes,,sometimes his tracks with Sanyukta seem forced..Remember when he sung that song Aashayein-i thought sanyukta will feel infused with new energy but hell no,,a letter dropped and she was like,"I will make you fall in love"...
This seems crass because as much as i think that it isnt her responsibility to mend randhir,,its not her duty to mend Parth either considering the fact that she has so many problems at hand which she willfully ignores and yess,,dont say she is doing it as a friend..Friendship need not call for second love but rather should teach us how to move ahead because love is just a part of life,,yeah but integral..
Peace out buddy,,i wont reply further because you are pretty sweet and you will mistake me as impulsive just like everybody does to every Sandhir/Randhir fan!!
This content was originally posted by: bh2183

I think the chaos among the forums is also because of the actors ability to reach the audience. I agree with your POV. I have my best friend in the industry and I see her going through the difficulties which is difficult for me to fathom.

Randhir even being MCP (I feel like clubbing his head when he behaves like one) has managed to get the fan following. I would give it to his acting abilities.. this scenario seems similar to IPKKND where Arnav if we encountered in real life, we will bury him alive. But as a character and his dedicated association to it we all love it..

And the same dedication is only making Randhir preferable!

Yes acting plays a part but for an actor, it takes some time to slip into a character. Many people here don't know that main leads get almost a month or two to start understanding their characters. The writers work on the character sketches and more than not, they befriend the actors and give them insights of the character they are about to play. Actors cast in between the show don't have that luxury..it's like a sudden test and an exam. In which will you perform better? A surprise test or an exam that you have been studying for a whole semester?

It's the same with the guys playing Parth and Param. Also, with Parth, there are changes to the character and the story that goes with the TRP's and the actor has to flow with it. You may not believe me but it's extremely hard to wrap your head around every aspect and sometimes you under perform, it's but natural. I'm not saying Param is bad though. He is awesome as an actor and I do get that his acting has gained him fans. One of the biggest reason though is that he is the main lead. We EXPECT them to be together. That expectation too plays a huge role in our preferance.

If Param had played a side character with a crush on the actress playing Sanyukta (Sorry, I'm really not well versed with the actors names) I doubt ANYONE..no matter his acting prowess would have wanted them to be paired. 
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘

I can't tell u how much I loved ur Post πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly How will Sanyu fall for Randhir when Randhir has always been a jerk in front of her πŸ˜•

And the way ppl are Bashing Ankit and asking him to get out of the show is really too much ... Poor guy he is just doing his Job ...
Its ok if u dont like the character but bashing the actor

I kinda knew There wont be any use complaining to the Cv's
True Actors will have to suffer :(

Great Post Di !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by sweetmadhuri - 9 years ago
dmgomg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am a neutral party right now. I don't love any of the guys so far. Parth is too perfect for me to like and Randhir is too much of a sexist jerk. I say it as I see it. Sorry, if I offend the fans. Just look beyond the actor and the hotness and you will understand that what I am saying is the truth. Yes, I know the sob back story of Randhir's past..why is he the way he is. I get it..is it an excuse for him to be a jackass to Sanyukta though? I think not. Does he get the right to tell her what she should do with her life? If she should cook and clean and become a housewife? No he doesn't and no guy should act or demand such a thing. The way he consistently insults her and disrespects her, would Sanyukta choose him? I think not. Would you choose him if you were in her place? Think about this... not picturing him as the handsome face of the actor but as the character. If you knew such a guy, would you see a happy future with him? I think not..no modern logical girl would choose a guy with Randhir..the way he is now. Let me make it clear that I have a problem with the Randhir who insults and belittles females..no matter the reason..no one should have such types of stereotypes.

Sanyukta needs a guy who will support her dream..would she get that if she got together with Randhir now? No, he would stifle her like her dad and brother do. And there's a possibility that he would do the same if they have a daughter. Would she risk that? No. I've been reading posts by fans claiming Sanyukta doesn't deserve Randhir anymore. Ok...why? Because she sees what Randhir shows her? Is that her fault? If a guy is a total jerk to you, will you wonder if he loves you and is just faking being a jerk? You tend to believe what you see. How is she at a fault here?

Truth be told, I have an allergy of I-F forums..way too many fangirls and not many logical at that. You may take offense, I have no right to ask you to say what you may think or not. Infact, this is my first post here in almost 2 years. I deliberated quite a bit before making this topic...because the Parth hatred makes the forum almost unbearable. There's no creative and constructive discussion or criticism. Its all out Parth hatred in this forum. If you check the pages, then you will find almost 60% topics on Parth hatred and 30% on Sandhir scene drooling and the rest on sanyukta and how she doesn't deserve Randhir's passionate love.

If it hadn't been for Parth, Randhir wouldn't be where he is today...he wouldn't know that he is getting jealous. He wouldn't feel bad seeing Sarth's affinity. If Parth hadn't been there than Randhir would have used all this strength in getting Sanyu married to Samir.

The story is about Sandhir...Parth is just a bridge to get them closer. The Sarth scenes that you all hate is what will get Randhir closer to Sanyukta.

I honestly could not agree more with this bit. I only comment on posts concerning queries and fanfictions here and stay clear of all fan girl drama. I have made peace with the knowledge that love truly is blind  πŸ˜›  I've never penned down my thoughts as you have but it makes me so happy that you did! Gets a little lonely amongst all the die hard Randhir fans in this forum  πŸ˜†
bh2183 thumbnail

Yes acting plays a part but for an actor, it takes some time to slip into a character. Many people here don't know that main leads get almost a month or two to start understanding their characters. The writers work on the character sketches and more than not, they befriend the actors and give them insights of the character they are about to play. Actors cast in between the show don't have that luxury..it's like a sudden test and an exam. In which will you perform better? A surprise test or an exam that you have been studying for a whole semester?

It's the same with the guys playing Parth and Param. Also, with Parth, there are changes to the character and the story that goes with the TRP's and the actor has to flow with it. You may not believe me but it's extremely hard to wrap your head around every aspect and sometimes you under perform, it's but natural. I'm not saying Param is bad though. He is awesome as an actor and I do get that his acting has gained him fans. One of the biggest reason though is that he is the main lead. We EXPECT them to be together. That expectation too plays a huge role in our preferance.

If Param had played a side character with a crush on the actress playing Sanyukta (Sorry, I'm really not well versed with the actors names) I doubt ANYONE..no matter his acting prowess would have wanted them to be paired. 

True preparation makes a huge difference.. however I have to admit I have sometimes fallen for the supporting cast too.. with the 'Parth' character portrayal it hasn't happened
Raizaada312 thumbnail
πŸ‘
Loved ur post. Completely agree with u.
And dearest MCP has given me another reason to be pissed.
At first I was excited at today's precap that Randhir asked Sanyukta on a date. And next second she is crying. 
Randhir phirse musibat laane wala hai.