Randhir's REAL Code, Sanyu and love triangle - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
I wonder how I missed this !! Lovely post! :D
Originally posted by spnfan

I didnt get to any conclusion due to sandhir fans. From the moment parth entered the show other char like jiggy kaustuki vardhan etc are given lesser screen space. In 4 months they showed his financial problem anger issue love life detective works and so on. What abt jiggi's possesiveness vardhan and niharika or randhir and his family problem. None of these story went any where after his entry. Also u and me both know that sandhir fans are more compared to sarth. All tue post in IF and pages in fb are proves. There are also people who are neutral abt it too. I never said no one wanys to watch parth I said most of the viewers  there is a difference.
SH is not just an india show it is also a youth based show so coping scenes from 70s and 80s hindi films are ridiculous.

How can you be sure that "most of the fans" don't want to see Parth? Did you personally go and count them? Internet audiences do not count. One person can create 10 accounts to support their  opinion. It means nothing. And it's the writers job to give equal attention to every character with respective tracks. They can't have many tracks woven in because it will create confusion. A certain time is given for every track. And just to dislike a new character because he gets more attention is silly. And Indian shows have no time limit in copying.

The writesnshould keep that in mind before writing mindless scenes like that. 
When working in a company u have no other option but rd had options. Either he could walk away saying he completed the model in time or stay and do that again. 

No. You didn't get my point. What I said was that there was an agreement and he followed through. There was no favor. He said he will do it and he did. He never said I will try to make the model. He said I WILL make the model but you have to do so and so and she did. So he had to keep his word too.

I already said I dont justify what rd did. But sanyu out of all the people knows hw rd will react and knows how big his ego is. Humiliating him in front of the clg was not the right thing to do. She could have done something which eould have been b/w the 2 of them or something he will never find out. Making him fall on her feet that too roght after he saved her father was not right. All of her plans againt him either back fires or he finds that out. She shouls havevkept that in mind and should have been a bit clever with her plan. She should have done something which will make hin realize hia fault not provoke him. Am not making excuses to defent a fictional char. Being a girl I personally think that women are more clever thab guys so sanyukta coyld have made a better plan to trick rd not a stupid plan like that which was kind of very lame. Ther is a show called beintehaan in colours I used to watch that when it started. In that show I liked the female char more than the male eventhough her acting was not that good. I liked her becoz she was smarter than him and ahe exactly knew how to get back at him and making him realizr she ia better than him. Also in yhm I like ishita's char more than raman's. U should also realize that he is rd and he never plans fair when someone hurt his ego. All I am saying is sanyu could have made a better plan than going with her stupid plan. She is intelligent enough to do so.

Her pranks are just that. Pranks. What he does though is inexcusable. You cannot say oh it's revenge. He heads out to ruin her relationships and her life. That is what I have a problem with. He could have played a prank right back on her but he called her dad and ruined their relationship. Nothing is acceptable in that. The revenge excuse and the tit for tat doesn't gel for that. And her plan was harmless..it was a little prick to his ego..nothing else. His revenge is going to ruin her life. He never plays fair..that's right and that makes him a terrible person.

I am not saying that he can never act. He needs a lot of improvement. So the writes show be smart enough to give him scenes that will hide his weakness. For eg when kmh started karan kundra didnt know the a b c d of acting. Keeping that in mind they wrote his scenes but at thw time it ended he was a pretty decent actor. He is one of my fav right now on tv. It is quit common for anyone to compare his acting with param or krip suri and they are better than him.

Sure. Because they have experience. He doesn't. He will improve with time. Just like Param and Karan and Krip did.

Sanyu being with rd dont mean they have to be romanttically involved. He is not going to change unless or until some strong female influence him and prove his theories abt women wrong. But for that there should be scenes b/w him and sanyu or his mother. But all they nowadays show is a jelousy rd or a kove sick rd. I agress that sandhir needs a long way to go before being together but the havr to show some progress in it too. I am not saying that sanyu ahould fall in love with him now. No sane girl will fall in love with him right now. But the show completed 100 epi and no improvement from sanyu's side. Saying that there wipl be nothibg left after sandhir happens is not true. If the wrutes are creative enough they can show a lot ib their relationship keeping the views stick to the tv.

He hasn't given her a reason to improve her feelings for him at all. I don't know what the writers are waiting for really. It's getting harder and harder to redeem him. It will be a miracle if she ever chooses him really. And I don't think women need to prove anything to him. You cannot judge a whole race on 2 individuals breaking his heart. He needs to get over it himself.

Also I dont hate parth because I love rd. I dont like him becoz like I said all the focus are on parth. Before parth's entry jiggy yoyo kaustuki vardhan visushi all used to get more imp that they are getting right now. Also prof s rao drama is also for parth. Why do they have to show all of his story or vardhan and his bond right now. They could put that in hold like they are holding jiggy's problem or vardhan and niharika problem or yoyo jiggy kaustuki love triangle. Also instead of partha and vardhan bonding they could have shown rd and vardhan b'coz rd needs vardhan as much as parth needs his guidence. Atleast partg has his mother and sanyu. All rd has is a father and all he does is bost hos ego and fill hos ears with hatred rowards women and hia mother.
Without parth in the dating scene there is much better hope for sandhir to improve. If parth defents sanyu in front of rd or help her rd is going to be more angry and he will do somethibg very stupid making sandhir worst. If sanyu handle rd alone without a 3rd person it will be much better. I dont like sarth becoz they writes built their relation but brahlking sandhir's. Cvs can built both relation equally by not affecting the other. SH clames to be diff but they show what the other indian shows are showing.

It's silly to dislike a character because he gets more attention. And Prof Rao's track is I think for Vardhan as much as Parth.  And as per the spoiler, Jiggy's problem will be shown again this week. The writer is trying to weave everything slowly, it won't do us any good to be impatient. And Randhir doesn't need anyone but himself to solve his own problem. He's not a character who would want support in any form as we have seen time and again in the show.
And Sanyukta has handled Randhir without Parth too but with the same effect. He always tries to ruin her with or without Parth. Atleast with Parth, the damage is changed to the minimal with his help.

Also if sandhir was not important then why do they show precap of sabdhir and actual epu is completely based on parth or sartg. Most of the times they do that. If they are confident enough that parth and sarth have equal fans like sandhir then why this mislead. 

It's actually the editor who decides which scenes will create buzz for the next episode. It doesn't necessarily mean Sandhir and using Sandhir's chemistry. They have many a time not even shown Sandhir in precaps.
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Am not talking just about internet fans I am a hosteler and at hostel we used to watch shq at 6:30. At the begining of the show tv room used to be full. After the entry of parth more than half of
Students stopped watching it. There was a time when all the students used to watch it eventhough they had end sem or internals. The rest who watches it dont mind if they skip 1 or 2 episodes due to class tests. Also more than half of the people like me dont like parth because after his entry the show dont have any story and its dragging.
Also if a girl in her right mind will never fall for a guy like rd then no sane girl will be best frnds with a guy whom she knows for just some months and who also has a criminal record. Till now sanyu dont even know the reason behind his criminal record. All he says to sanyu is about his dead gf so that he can gain her sympathy. Why cant he talk abt his criminal past. Also if you see shows like gumrah heros crime pertrol wgich are based on true storys its guys like parth who are more dangerous than guys like rd. Its 21 st century and being a girl u cant even trust people whom u know for yrs and sanyi trusts parth alot.
About justifying all the over the top scenes of parth and dragging of the show by calling it an indian show, paanch which airs on the same channel has a diff story line and it is not like any typical indian show. There was 24 on colours too. If u want to be differebt u can be different. 
About one person creating multiple account, I came through a post where someone was saying make parth the maon lead and bashing rd. If u look at her account it was clear that she made that account just to for that post. So this multiple account theroy is also applicable for parth and sarth fans too. 
Equal attention seeiously after parth's enrry how many char are getting equal attention. All rd does is roam around like a love sick puppy all sanyu does is cry cry and roam around parth all yoy jiggy and kaustuki does is... Nothing. All vardhan does is scream scream and scream some more. For the last 3 or 4 mnths all that happened in shq is parth amd hos dhuk bhari kahani. Thats why am saying the writes lost it big time by concentratimg on only one char who dont have the potential. 
Rd asked 3 days time and he completed it on time finishing his part of the agreement.  What if the model fell down from sanyu's hand and it broke will you say that rd still havr to do the model again. From the scene it was clear that what rd did was for sanyu amd not becoz of the agreement.
Sanyukta knew the consequences of messing with rd. I would have supported sanyu if she did that prank before the model thing or for any other reason. Tell me will u go and get back at someone who saved your father's reputation and him foing bankrupt just bcoz he said something to u. If u remeber sanyu also said back to rd. She could have ended that there. About rd calling her father just like sanyu dont think about the consequences of her stupid pranks he also dont.  For rd his ego is everything and sanyu knows that very well. She could have done something privatly. Just b/w the 2 of them but she insulted him in front of the clg. If rd os a terrible person becoz of his ego then sanyu is also a terrible person for not being thankful and being  manupulative. 
I know ankit will improve with time but now he is not good enough to do high intense emotional scenes and the writes should keep that in mind before writing the scenes. Its being more than 3 mnths since ankit entered the show by this time param was way ahead of ankit. Param's acting is one of the main reasons why I prefer rd over parth. Eventhough he is a mcp we feel for him when his personal story is show. His scenes with his mother were really good. Unfortunaly I dont feel anything for parth when he says about arpita. For me its morr loke whinny. U can only blame the actor for not emotting the emotions right.
The writers are not showing any improvement in sandhir bcoz they are too busy with parth and sarth. This is why sandhir fans are frustreted with parth. For sanyu to realize rd's feelongs there should be some scenes b/w them but more than half of the screen space is eaten by parth. U shpuld not forget that his hatred for women is not due to any random women its becoz of his mother. I sont think I need to tell u the imp of a mother in a child's life. It will be much more difficult to change him when his father brain washwd him at a tender age. 
Also parth didnt change just like that he had arpita and his mother by his side. Then why do u expect rd should change all by himself. Parth didnt get over his gf till now and u expect rd to get over what his mother did to him. It is much more difficult. Atleast he dont cry about it every single episode. 
Also rd made it clear to parth that he was just having fun with sanyu he dont have any intensions of hurt her. If u see the last 2 epi rd is chamging and parth is becomig more interfering and irritating. He distroys every single sandhir scenes. Rd didnt do anything to. Sanyu or jiggy for making that pic. Also he saod sorry to sanyu for sending the pics to sameer. He will not do anything harmful to sanyu as long as parth dpnt interfere.