According to novel : Bulbul marries Suresh :O - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
there is a book on this show? name of the author?? 
Originally posted by desi21

there is a book on this show? name of the author?? 

Ya, this show is based (I don't know how loosely it's based though) on the novel, "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen.    
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990000">suresh is nice but so is purub , i mean there have been no negative side to purub's character. so on the basis of nature, they both are equal...and looks are just a plus for purab...i am also tired of heartbreaks due to storylines but for me Rabul has much more chemistry, passion then SulBul.</font>

How can you be sure RaBul have more chemistry, more passion? SulBul haven't even had a proper romantic track as yet!

Give them a chance 😛Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 9 years ago

I too prefer Rabul. It's like they are made for each other but are they meant to be together only the CV's will decide and I have no hope in this CV's because they are only good at ruining favourite couples.

As for Suresh and Bulbul I don't find them compatible. Suresh look elderly compare to Bulbul who is so young. I see Suresh as Bulbul's elder brother and Bulbul as Suresh's younger sister. I can't imagine them together in a romantic scene.

Suresh reminds me of anil kapoor

so dont know if alia bhatt will look more good with anil kapoor or arjun kapoor lets see 

Originally posted by maneetdewaani

oh please suresh looks too older than Bulbul...hero nehi bulbul ke chacha jese lagta hai...sorry but i can't agree with you...

He looks older because he IS older than her. There is supposed to be a huge age difference between SulBul!
It's okay! Up to you 😊
I just started watching d show n sole reason is Rabul!!
simple in luv wid dem!
n der popularity is visible on forum !
I hope ekta does in consideration d fandemand and change d storyline otherwise I wud quit d show
Originally posted by cherry9

I just started watching d show n sole reason is Rabul!!
simple in luv wid dem!
n der popularity is visible on forum !
I hope ekta does in consideration d fandemand and change d storyline otherwise I wud quit d show

quit nahi yaar we will try our level best for them to gain even more popularity and we will prove that we love RaBul 😃
I think Rabul is the best Chemistry I have seen in a long while. I hope teh Cv capitalise on them. They are rocking...
I am rooting for SulBul because they are a fresh new idea, and I think we will get to see their amazing chemistry once we get some SulBul scenes. Only then can we truly compare the couples.