Daughters can also influence Moms negatively

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

I think that YHM is depicting 2 different Mother-daughter bonds that people can actually learn from if they want to.  On one hand, they show Ishita-Ruhi who have a positive influence on each others lives and on the other hand they show Simmi-Toshi where Simmi is turning her Mom into a very vengeful person. 
I love how it is being highlighted that " A man is known by the company he keeps". As a society , we mostly believe that daughters are a result of their Mom and Dad's upbringing and values which will be shown with Ruhi, and its not too common that mothers become spoiled or bitter because of their kids.  But they're showing that age doesn't matter. Toshi may have raised Simmi, but Simmi is taking advantage of her Mom's undying support and attention towards her to USE  her to avenge Ishita. Even the most beloved person in your life and in this case your daughter can be bad influence  for you . At this point, the story is completely lacking logic as far as the whole Simmi turning negative and Toshi being blind is concerned, but even in the middle of all this I tried to be positive for IShRa ( The saving grace) and realized that it is a lesson for women out there who become blind in their kids' love, support their wrong decisions and become bitter. I personally know such people so I'm glad that although in a annoying and ridiculous way, it is atleast being shown!! 

Also, instead of blaming Raman, we should blame Mihir who is so spineless. Nobody gives u what u want on a silver platter, you have to fight for it. Mihir is behaving as of Raman will take his life if he stands up for his wishes.I refuse to blame Raman, he doesn't see the beauty in love anymore...whatever chance pe romance he does with Ishita is only cuz of moments of weakness when he gets lost in them, but he still can't consciously decide to love her or make it work because the man has lost hope.. It happens when you have an ex like Shagun who can't leave u the heck alone and continuously reminds you of how you loved the wrong person. 
Edited by AshRun - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Toshiji loves not only simmi but all her children . As a mother  She has to give correct direction to her daughter but was failed to do her part. It shows in simmi's character.