Arshi FF: Marrying My Temporary Wife Note pg 49 20/12

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
So finally I have finished all my exams. Now I have decided to write my very first FF on our beloved Arshi. This is my first attempt at an FF but I have written a Two Shot before this story. This story is going very light hearted. This is actually a RomCom. This story is specially for my friend Preet who has helped me a lot for this story. Enough of my bak bak now. Please do read.

For PM's you can buddy me😊

Thanks Preet for the new banner

Thanks Sameera 

Prologue

Arnav woke up to the shrill ringing of his phone. Cursing the caller, he reached for the phone to find out that it was his Di calling. He contemplated turning off the call and going back to sleep, but thought against it.

"Di do you even realize it is past midnight here. What is so urgent that you could not wait till it was morning here in London." Arnav grumbled. 

Anjali realized that in her haste to ask Arnav about his travel plans she completely forgot to find out what time it might be in London. She felt guilty of waking up her brother this later, knowing how hard he worked every day.

"I am really sorry Chhote I didn't think the time before calling but the materials here are really getting out of hand. Dadi is freaked out seeing the amount of work that is to be executed in two weeks. Even you are not here to supervise the decorations and all other stuff. Shyam has completely lost his patience with the doers. In short the house is in bedlam. When are you coming Chhote? I truly need you here at the moment." Anjali said in one breath.

"Breathe between your words Di. Foremost of all, you just calm down. I was getting to talk to you about coming home first thing in the morning, but now that you have called let me tell you that I am leaving the day after tomorrow and will reach Delhi within a day." Arnav explained to calm down his frantic sister

"Thank God both of you will be here in 2 days. I will have two more people to assist me." Arnav suddenly realized why he Di was talking about two people. 

He strained to think of an excuse to get out of this situation, but he knew that his family wouldn't heed to his excuses this time. So he answered what he thought was in his best interests.

"Yes Di we will be there in 2 days. Just handle everything till I come." Arnav said

"So Akash and I are finally going to take on our mysterious Bhabhi. Make sure you brief her about the family before you guys get home. I must have roused her up too, so say sorry to her on my behalf. See you soon Chhote now go back and sleep."

"Ok Di. No you didn't wake her up as I got to the drawing room when I saw that it was your call. Bye Di see you soon." Arnav ran a hand through his already messy hair exasperatedly. He thought that if he didn't take his wife with him now he would be in very deep trouble.

"Now how am I supposed to get myself a fictional wife within a single day?" Arnav thought.

Scroll down for index

Edited by aboli.desh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue - UP
Chapter 1 - Pg 8
Chapter 2 - Pg 13
Chapter 3 - Pg 25
Chapter 4 - Pg 33
Chapter 5 - Pg 42
Edited by aboli.desh - 9 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Prologue. So our Khushi will be a temporary wife of Arnav Singh Raizada. Really good but the question is, why Arnav lied? Any girlfriend? No Please.

Originally posted by: xVanix

Nice Prologue. So our Khushi will be a temporary wife of Arnav Singh Raizada. Really good but the question is, why Arnav lied? Any girlfriend? No Please.

No girlfriend ka chakkar here 😆. Its purely an arshi story as I said in the beginning

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Prologue was captivating. I'm totally looking forward to read this story now😃

So Arnav has lied to his family about being married I guess. Now he will have to find a replacement wife, and Khushi would fit the bill. I would say Khushi's one lucky girl😳

Thanks for sharing your story with us🤗

Eagerly waiting for the first chapter now

Update soon😉

Good luck!!!
ll..Gungun..ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This sounds very interesting...
Good job on the prologue
Would live to know what happens next in the story
Brilliant start...
Continue soon and let me know when u do
Good luck :)
esamoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow very good start.
The prologue was very captivating and intriguing looking forward to see how you unfold it :-) 
Was looking for a light hearted story glad came accross your post.

All the best sweety and count me in as a regular reader.

Originally posted by: V3Od

Prologue was captivating. I'm totally looking forward to read this story now😃

So Arnav has lied to his family about being married I guess. Now he will have to find a replacement wife, and Khushi would fit the bill. I would say Khushi's one lucky girl😳

Thanks for sharing your story with us🤗

Eagerly waiting for the first chapter now

Update soon😉

Good luck!!!

Thnx. Sure will update soon

Originally posted by: esamoe

Wow very good start.

The prologue was very captivating and intriguing looking forward to see how you unfold it :-) 
Was looking for a light hearted story glad came accross your post.

All the best sweety and count me in as a regular reader.

Thnx dear. I ma glad that you liked it so much. You can buddy me for PM

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous prologue.. so arnav is now gonna hunt for a wife for himself in one day..  sounds interesting.. looking forward to read this story.. best wishes and happy writing..  😃