🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Still rolling
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG! SJ...this Doodle version is just amazing! I read it while having some snacks n Gosh...I choked the food while laughing like a maniac. My mom was like...W*F! Have you gone mad! Why laughing like a maniac! She is a psychiatrist n thought I need her help. Then I showed her the doodle. She too watches RR when she have time n familiar with the characters. n instantly joined me in the laughter series. Gosh! Dad wasnt at home, otherwise he must have thought maa-beti dono paagal ho gaye! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My mom told SJ is just amazing n have a great  sense of humor, such a blessed child!😊
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sj sa, lovely stick figures, most enjoyable and loved the one with Laila occupying the whole bed 🤣

why's everything NEARLY kissed, NEARLY SR, NEARLY 🤬... may be in the future everything will be REMOTELY 😆
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well sorry about the over-the top content, over-analysis of aapke doodles. 
Honestly speaking, your drawing skills are really cool and if they are a one take one, like the direction of scenes, then tussi cha gaye j!!!! 

All of them have a uniqueness, based on the fact that aapne chote chote details ko highlight kiye hain, aur story ko bhi entwine kiya hai, you are are an artist, in a true way!! 

Look forward to the aane wale doodles on the dance, weekend kaafi interesting hone wala hai. soch soch kar ki hum sab ki ab stick wali Laila itni patli kaise ho gayi, naach naach kar?

Sorry in advance for changing the content, bluetitli,  shutter,  ShaitaanSundari, really appreciate it that you liked the previous content!!
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
🤣 the pillar doodle is the BEST, looks like he's flying 😆 
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SJ u outdid urself.  my favourite is shirtless moonchiya.  cvs hamara wish poora kiya.  aise OMG cant stop laughing😆
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SJ you outdid yourself today 😆
jyoti_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantatsic..Waiting for the menage trois
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love your doodles 😆😆 Penned beautifully and so apt😆
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok then SJ sa the pillar doodle is my official twitter profile pichur! I am in lau with your doodles!