Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DJakaDesiJames

I came across this fiction and finished it at one go. It was amazing, brilliant, very well written and the emotions...OMG! The emotions were to die for 👏👏. This is a very very different story from the usual ones I have read so far. Very captivating..I could not stop once I started. When I started writing fiction in the EBP forum sadly there weren't any gripping tales but I am delighted to see that's not the case anymore. I am truly finding some treasures in some of the fics and this is definitely one of the best I have read so far. Kudos!👏 Great job. Keep writing and keep making us happy!😊

I'm flattered by your words. 
Your words weigh a lot to me.
This story for me is like a first-born. Special and precious in all meanings and
 I'm glad you felt it.
I want you to be happy every day finding wonderful masterpieces IF is flooded with😊

Jane
DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bm11

I'm flattered by your words. 
Your words weigh a lot to me.
This story for me is like a first-born. Special and precious in all meanings and
 I'm glad you felt it.
I want you to be happy every day finding wonderful masterpieces IF is flooded with😊

Jane

It's my pleasure to encourage and offer support as a reader since I know how much each comment/view counts as a writer 😊. And yes, the first story is always very special isn't it? 😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJakaDesiJames

It's my pleasure to encourage and offer support as a reader since I know how much each comment/view counts as a writer 😊. And yes, the first story is always very special isn't it? 😊

Oh, it is. Agree. The greatest courage was to post it. I remember the first page. The hands were shaking. Wonderful nostalgia😊
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was absolutely fabulous ..nothing comes easy definitely not their journey to love. ..
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurisb80

That was absolutely fabulous ..nothing comes easy definitely not their journey to love. ..

Thank you very much for appreciation. It was not easy indeed😳
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my jane...
I will start with...u are amazing writer...
I guess this is ur first ff??

I read in one go...last night...slept around 2.30am...I thought I wud read some 15 chapters and rest today...but cudnt resist...I went late for work...and am damn sleepy...

Absolutely amazing story...I didnt like ashlok at first...rude arrogant shlok and naive, shy aastha...I mean I was shocked how cud she stay wid him fr 2 yrs...bcoz for me it is very difficult thing to even think...but thats the way this aastha is...

Wat I loved most was...u didnt described their intimate scenes earlier...bcoz there was no love from shlok's side...because that wudnt hv meant anything fr aastha or fr us to read...n the first time he felt something for her..u described their amazing kiss in car...

Also, after their divorce...u described so well...their feelings...there are men like shlok...who just are not confession type of guys...it was killing him...n just loved the confession in the end...I guess before shlok , we readers realised he was head over heels in love wid her...

Jane, u are a gifted writer...pls keep writing...I have immense respect for writers...n I encourage my friends who write well to keep writing...blogs or anything...but keep writing...pls u do the same...

Edited by gauriangel - 9 years ago
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriangel

Oh my jane...

I will start with...u are amazing writer...
I guess this is ur first ff??

I read in one go...last night...slept around 2.30am...I thought I wud read some 15 chapters and rest today...but cudnt resist...I went late for work...and am damn sleepy...

Absolutely amazing story...I didnt like ashlok at first...rude arrogant shlok and naive, shy aastha...I mean I was shocked how cud she stay wid him fr 2 yrs...bcoz for me it is very difficult thing to even think...but thats the way this aastha is...

Wat I loved most was...u didnt described their intimate scenes earlier...bcoz there was no love from shlok's side...because that wudnt hv meant anything fr aastha or fr us to read...n the first time he felt something for her..u described their amazing kiss in car...

Also, after their divorce...u described so well...their feelings...there are men like shlok...who just are not confession type of guys...it was killing him...n just loved the confession in the end...I guess before shlok , we readers realised he was head over heels in love wid her...

Jane, u are a gifted writer...pls keep writing...I have immense respect for writers...n I encourage my friends who write well to keep writing...blogs or anything...but keep writing...pls u do the same...

Dear Gauri, you are an angel. Just like your nickname suggests😃

I'm honored you found time to read this story.. Yes, it was the first try. Sweey and clumsy but very loved by me. I rote it very fast insired by some people I know.

I'm sorry ou couldn't sleep but I must confess I wrote it also mostly at nights. Its's night story😆😆😆

This Astha is very sweet girl, warm and tender, suggestible and managable.
He chose her without thinking of any danger. She looked harmless and he lost his guards.

He is not a confession type. You are right. Very practical, very sceptical but he can love although he had no idea about it. She taught him to love, he taught her to make right decisions, to be sure of herself, to believe she is very strong. They are very strong couple if together. They complete each other.
His Dad was right -they suit each other😉

Thank you one more time for your interest and appreciation.
Your words are very inspiring🤗
Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago