Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nyc ff... do continue and could you pm me???
avi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u write beautifully dear.. ND i loved it.
plz do pm me d updates..
😳
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice.. I just loved the way you had written! Do continue, dear
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pveenat

Very nice story please continue.

thank you😊
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter III

Present time

Shlok Agnihotri was very talented in negotiations. He could drag even helpless cases out. He really adored all the stages of the process. The most important - preparation stage was one on his favorites, he collected all the information on the people involved. Dates, names, kids, pets, lovers, hobbies, secrets, anniversaries - priceless but useful information hidden behind the faade. That was not easy but later... he could do anything he wanted with those poor people. He had Suresh with him - cunning and nimble two legged 'ambition' who rose from poverty being nothing but damn smart. Beside brightness Shlok's 'right hand' had one more precious quality - loyalty. This quality Shlok valued the most but met the rarest.

Shlok was risky but not thoughtlessly. He was often wondering why people were not ready to risk. He met so many people who desperately wanted to earn money; they were ready to cheat, to betray for that but were not ready to risk. He was different; he was 'a frontier- man', one of those who could forge paths though enemy gates clearing the way for the followers. He was not afraid to make his own rules exercising his rights of a pioneer, appreciating this quality in others and preferring not to deal  with 'play-safers'.

Seven years ago Shlok left his father's home and never came back. Strange as it might seem the relation between him and his father only improved with this departure. He moved to Mumbai and his father's business got a brand new start. The expansion moved beyond India. They acquired lands for their business purposes; creating educational institutions and/or reselling them with profit. Governmental officials were allies offering options below intrinsic value which guaranteed profit.  

Those who knew Mr. Shlok Agnihotri before would never recognized him in this elegantly dressed thirty year old man. Romantic idealist with shining smile evaporated without a trace like ice under the sun. His place took a mature charming man having one and only God - success and all that it was bringing along. His previous experience, he preferred to call his mistakes that way, has taught him that it was a way better to be a winner than a loser. Unfortunately, he has tasted both pills and the first was infinitely better. That was the fact and he has learnt to respect facts. Facts always defeated emotions. Emotions were to be used but not felt'. To win was the only way to live. You should do absolutely everything to achieve your goals regardless of means. With the years he made success his cult. Everything in him and his milieu demonstrated his luck and prosperity. His sport cars as they helped him to move fast; he was so afraid to slow down as he was sure stop meant death. His penthouse stuffed with brands and gadgets and windows from floor to ceiling displayed his triumph for the rest of the world. His clothes and accessories played sometimes the crucial role during his meetings. All these equipment' worked for him and helped him feel solid and real. His life has been more real now than ever - he was sure about it, otherwise he wouldn't be the envy of men or the target of women, would he? How could it be otherwise? He would never admit even to himself that despite of all the opportunities: beauty of women around him, pompous nightclubs' temptations or expensive restaurants' fun his favorite time spending was driving his fast cars for hours strictly alone preferably at night.

Sometimes he remembered the last night at his father's house when he was lying in the dark of his room feeling himself a dead man. He didn't know how much time he spent there, he remembered his brother coming in, talking to him about something, servants bringing and taking away traces with food. That lasted, as it seemed to him, an eternity. Then suddenly he opened his eyes and realized that if he had stayed there on the floor for one more second he would have never be able to get up, to walk, to run, to move. So he got up that very instant and started packing his things hurrying into his future. Mr. Niranjan Agnihotri heard only one thing from him before he left

'I owe you. Just ask me and I'll do whatever you want any time, any place.'

___

You might ask where's Astha😉. She's in the next chapter😆

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story
Would love to read it
Do pm me ur updates
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

chapter 1

awesome start
swathi dead
plz pm me if you are doing 

thank you😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avi_ashi

u write beautifully dear.. ND i loved it.

plz do pm me d updates..
😳

Thanks😊
niki795 thumbnail
I was going to ask about astha  ðŸ˜†
nice update
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow!
dats a beautiful strt...