Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i generally have less tolerance for long paragraphs about what characters are feeling...but you write so flawless that i could not bear to skip a word...you r a fantastic writer...do see your story featured in the current issue of newsletter as story of the week
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: agun

awesome...very intense...i cannot wait for the rest of the story...

Thank you😊 I'll update today😉
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update
shlok pov ...very nice
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Wow amazing update thank you

You are very nice😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

i generally have less tolerance for long paragraphs about what characters are feeling...but you write so flawless that i could not bear to skip a word...you r a fantastic writer...do see your story featured in the current issue of newsletter as story of the week

Thank you, thank you, thank you🤗
It's priceless from you. I always wait eagerly for your opinion😊
Today will be another 'feelings package' so please have some more patience with me😆
First_Light thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

I'm sorry too as there's a lot to say yet but life dictates the conditions😔

Hmm I see. Life is funny that way. Big hug to you. I hope I'll see you around the forum at least 😊. Feels like I've met a friend...even though virtually😃.
First_Light thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

Every time I read you comment I understand that you follow me totally. He's deeper than seems and she is wiser than he expected. They met firstly at the wrong time I believe.
As I have written earlier it's close to life and let me repeat -  the scene with students took place in reality so everything is happening around us and we must open our eyes and see it. I describe what I see. That's all.😉 Thank you for your comments👍🏼

So you do write from life! No wonder!! That's what makes it all that much more tangible. Life  is the biggest show there was, ever! Yes you do need to be a keen observer and interpret what you see fairly accurately. 
And,u'r most welcome! 😃
Edited by First_Light - 9 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fab...
Ashata wid New life
Loved d way she described the forgiveness
N shlok...
Didn't expect him 2 carve the love n care
Loved d last part ...
Too Goood
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good at least his acknowledgment is a start that he is unhappy.  Let's see how he deals with it.  😉
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter XXI

He became unfaithful to "her"; he has slept with another woman for the first time after the divorce. Actually, he hasn't slept but just had sex. He was not looking for any adventures'; it just happened. He was cautious as his reputation meant a lot to him and his family. The last thing he wanted was his photos with the comment "Mr. Shlok Agnihotri has found a new love". Risk was a noble thing, of course, but it should always be justified. That woman was the closet to the concept of a friend if Shlok could ever see a friend in any woman. Once he did her a favor... She was dying in a dreadful marriage and accidentally met Shlok through her husband, a brutal monster she used to suffer from. When they met Shlok gave her courage to fight back, to protect herself and her dignity from humiliation. After her divorce they became lovers and remained so till his wedding... She was not a public figure and that satisfied him.

An experience was odd as he felt somehow unexpectedly awkward; he got out of the habit to change women. Everything was a routine but suddenly she wanted to kiss him and he found the idea repulsive. How could it be that a kiss was more intimate than an intercourse? That idea has never crossed his mind. "She" has taught him that.

'Shlok, that was the last time we were doing it' calmly said she lying next to him.

'You can't be serious. I see no reasons to end the relationship' he was sincerely surprised.

'I don't mean our friendship, I mean sex. We are so called friends with benefits' and I'd like to keep only the friend part' if you don't mind' smiled she.

'I object cause I have no idea why you changed your mind' Shlok wanted to protest.

'Dear, it's not me who changed mind, it's you' she put her hand on his bare chest.

'I have no idea what are you talking about...'

'Shlok, when five years ago we became close we promised each other not to lie. I don't want to break that promise and ask you not to do it either' she rose on her elbow and looked in his eyes.

'I've never lied to you' he answered frankly.

So don't start now. You say you don't understand me but you do. You are not the same after the divorce. Astha has turned you inside out and I felt it the moment you called me'

'She's only my ex and I don't want to talk about her' Shlok did not like to hear "her" name.

'You should talk about her as she is the only thing you think about. I know people think you are cold and heartless but you are warm and generous, I've always known it since the day you chartered a jet to Amsterdam to get those wonderful tulips for me. I know why you did it, you wanted to show me there are no boundaries for a person who wants to achieve the goal. Everybody thought you did it for him but I knew you were helping me' only God knew how grateful she was for everything he did for her.

'You needed support and that was not difficult for me so... nothing special' simply answered Shlok.

'Everything is special about you. Stop punishing yourself; you deserve what life grants you. I believe you are suffering, look at yourself, my dearest Shlok Almighty; you gradually lose your vital powers. That's a bad sign.'

'Why didn't I marry you when you became free? I can't remember' he smiled.

'You did not love me' softly said she.

'I did not love her when I married her...I can't love' confessed Shlok.

'Oh, yes, you can, dear, and I predict you can do it so madly and deeply that you'll be stunned one day. I don't care why you married that little lady of yours but now, dear, you get caught' she hugged him tight 'Now I must go'

When she entered the elevator she felt tears running down her cheeks. She wished she could tell him... Oh, Astha, what have you done...

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago