Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wondering how she will ever forgive him...
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lachii

wondering how she will ever forgive him...

May be he'll have to crouch?😉 
First_Light thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup, that's it. Take him for every penny he's worth! You go girl! 
I'm really curious now how the turn-around is going to be. I know it's probably a long way off. You know, at first I thought you'd made Niranjan into a grey character, but now I see he's black, completely  black. He went out of his way to call Shlok to let him know that the deed is done and he(Shlok) is free to do as he chooses. I hope he pays too in the future.
I'm hooked...do u update on weekends?!!!
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: First_Light

Yup, that's it. Take him for every penny he's worth! You go girl! 

I'm really curious now how the turn-around is going to be. I know it's probably a long way off. You know, at first I thought you'd made Niranjan into a grey character, but now I see he's black, completely  black. He went out of his way to call Shlok to let him know that the deed is done and he(Shlok) is free to do as he chooses. I hope he pays too in the future.
I'm hooked...do u update on weekends?!!!

Niranjan is already punished as I see it. He has lost his son long ago. The connection is only through business. Loneliness is his destiny.😕 He saved not his son but his reputation and consequently ruined Shlok.😭
I do update on weekends😉
Thank yu for your vision. It's highly appreciated.😊
Edited by bm11 - 10 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nd finally the dam broke !!

how far could she hav tolerated a loveless marriage ..an emotionless person as her husband !
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update...loved it
astha reaction was very intense and I'm happy that she slapped him and asked for huge amount
thanks for the pm
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Huh..this Astha scares me...let see how u will handle her character...
And her asking for money😕
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update...loved it
astha reaction was very intense and I'm happy that she slapped him and asked for huge amount
thanks for the pm

Thank you for your appreciation😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serviana

Huh..this Astha scares me...let see how u will handle her character...

And her asking for money😕

I believe 'asking' is not the right word here. She required it and blackmailed him. My story is close to reality and in reality the wives of millioner's don't walk away barefoot😆 The main question here is not 'why' she requested money but 'what for'😊
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter XVIII

She filed for divorce the next morning. She was packing her things 'flying around' the apartment. He happened to be at home. He was not helping her and was not interfering. Shlok was watching out of the window, his hands in his pockets and was contemplating one single thought: he did not know anything about women. Once Swati told him that his wife would be the luckiest woman in the world. She was meaning herself, of course, but fate took another path and another woman became his wife. As a man he had to make others jealous of his wife then why was his wife so unhappy. He was right it all ended as a tragedy. He felt uncomfortable staying at home while she was there. Shlok took his car keys and went towards the door then stopped and turned around and called her as she was somewhere in the apartment

'Astha'

'Shlok?' she came out in the hall.

'I'm leaving not to disturb you. Give the keys to Suresh'

'Ok'

'If you ever need ...' started Shlok but Astha cut short

'Never, Shlok'

'Good buy, then'

'Just buy, without anything good' she left the hall.

Astha returned to her parent's home. Mrs. Kirloskar was devastated and shocked at the same time. At first she was stunned to see her daughter driving a car herself but this impression and surprise vanished like smoke as she heard the news about Astha's future divorce.

'How could it happen, Astha?'

'Simple, Mom. He has never loved me and wanted Dad to sign the contracts and married me consequently. The end of the story'

'No, it can't be the end. Are you pregnant?'

'No'

'Do you hide anything from me? I think it's because you don't have children'

'Mom, he did not want children from me!'

'You know, the son of Mrs. Khan was infertile but he blamed his wife for that and...'

'Mom, do you hear me??? He hates me. What children?'

'Oh, Astha, dear. Don't say such things'

'Mom, please, I'll go to my room to sleep. Don't tell anyone I came' begged Astha

'Too late, I believe. Your big car announced your arrival'...

Astha spent three days locked in her old room. It seemed to her the room has turned into a burrow. Astha felt so small and weak. She thought she was so lucky to have an asylum; some people have nothing at all. Most of the time she lied on her bed dressed in jeans and t-shirt. All her posh things were left in her car and she simply had no strength to get up and get them to unpack. What for? She would leave very quietly without him; no one would notice her presence in Pune. There were thousands of ex wives living in the world. She was not the first and not the last. Everybody was interested in her because she was his wife, she, herself was nobody... Suddenly, she sit up and heard her inner voice 'Stop, Astha! You are somebody! You're Astha Agnihotri. You are a woman. You have a head, hands, legs. You can do what you like. Don't you dare doubt yourself. Life goes on. Get up, Astha'

Due to mutual agreement they were divorced within a month but not before Mr. Shlok Agnihotri transferred money to her account. She was surprised he never asked her a single question on money or the amount of it. She named the sum accidentally under the influence of the moment without any preliminary design but he took her seriously or maybe wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible. Money was the language he spoke fluently. She knew money was all that mattered to him; he ruined her life because of it and she wanted to punish him the only way he could grasp.

That was revenge. From her point of view she could damage him only taking his wealth away and thirty million was the greatest sum she could ever think of ... so... she claimed it. Only later Astha began suspecting he earned at least ten-twenty times more on her father's gullibility so thirty million was just pin money for him. She did not need his money and had no intention to spend it; she wanted to hit him hard. Her Mercedes stayed with her.

Money gives us possibilities and responsibilities. Astha made her father quit the job for her peace of mind. At last she realized she was free, free as a bird to choose her life path. It was only a pity the bird's wings were broken and aching terribly... 

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago