Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Pehle pyaar(Raj) se ''Aur''(Samarth) Pyaar Ho Gaya - Page 4

-sirat- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Navi.Brar-

hey sirat thanx for appreciate n Sammy too bt my post is limited becoz of warning level now i cant do more than 15 cmnt in next 3 month bt don't worry i will do something...

sammy u r ryt i try to change myself...

r u ready miss ASH...πŸ˜†

thanx Navi u r  gr8 oh its very bad to know your cmnt are limited...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-navi-brar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sammy11

Thanks! πŸ˜Š

ASH is busy and in low activity mode at present.. she will be back in full force in few days!!

πŸ‘πŸΌ waiting
Avalanche. thumbnail

@-Navi.Brar- : OMG!! Mein toh kitna dar gayi. Mein  itna dargayi itna dargayi ke hass has ke, mere peth mein dard hogaya. Aap ko kya lagtha hai? Ke mein ek thread ki vaja se, aapse darjaongi? Agar laga, toh sorry to disappoint you lekin mein koi darthi warthi nahi hoon. To be honest, I think the person you were have a conversion with in that thread, was probably just passing a sarcastic remark. Just a guess. Coming to the thread's name. IF Don. Are you serious? Amitabh Bachchan ya Shahrukh Khan ke spelling bhi aati hai? You want to know my interpretation of don? It is:

Dhinka chika

O re piya

Nagada sang dhol

Great song choice.

So the point is agar aap IF ke "don" ho. *cough cough*, then mein IF ki ram hoon. Aap logo ko darathe ho, mein unko bachati hoon. By the way, mere paas ram ke bhi do meaning hai. Ek jo logo ka bhala karthi hai aur dosra:

Rang barse

Asalaam e ishqum

Meri aashiqui

Bottom line: Log Ash se darthe hain, lekin Ash kisi se nahi darthi. I know that some people are scared of you in this forum but don't ever think I am one of those people. That would be your second mistake, because your first mistake was that you met you.

@Sammy di : Thank you so much di for supporting me. I am so glad that our convo brought a smile on your face because smiling is the only way to live. If you want, I am ready to fight with Navi every day, just to ensure that you are smiling. I love you so much. Thank you for making me your chutki and thanks for believing me.

@everyone : Just so we get this cleared. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and most of the time I was joking with some seriousness. Those that know me, know that I was half the time just joking and half the time just making sure everything is in line. If I have hurt anyone's feelings, then really sorry because I really didn't mean to. But you have to admit, I made an entry with some DHOOM. Love all of APHGians.

Keep Smiling,

Raj's Wife

Ash

Edited by tareyforever333 - 9 years ago
karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever the story goes but i must say that avni is a big dumb usne mere raj ka dil tod diya😭😭😭 raj bechara.seriously yaar what the show was what the show is right now...don't know when will avraj story will start
Avalanche. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karishma_luv

whatever the story goes but i must say that avni is a big dumb usne mere raj ka dil tod diya😭😭😭 raj bechara.seriously yaar what the show was what the show is right now...don't know when will avraj story will start

Don't worry. Sache pyaar ko recognize karne mein time lagtha hain.
Avni jaldi realize karlegi, ke Raj hi uska pyaar hain.
Himmat aur hope math harna😊 
@Chutki: Arre mere smile ke liye dont fight!! Waise bhi Navi is changing now!! Bas hasi mazak karte raho!! Mein Raj sad hai isiliye Sad thi kal!! lol!! and Looking at two powerful members clashing here with funny comments made me smile.. hmmm the forum activity will increase after a long time!! hahah!! 

Luv U!! πŸ€—

//Sammy!!
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ash bachaa u awesome ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

carry on wid dis humour ... u made forum lively
Avalanche. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sammy11

@Chutki: Arre mere smile ke liye dont fight!! Waise bhi Navi is changing now!! Bas hasi mazak karte raho!! Mein Raj sad hai isiliye Sad thi kal!! lol!! and Looking at two powerful members clashing here with funny comments made me smile.. hmmm the forum activity will increase after a long time!! hahah!! 

Luv U!! πŸ€—

//Sammy!!

I am glad your smile is back!
Hassi Mazak mein toh mein sabse age hoon!πŸ˜†
Avalanche. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Ash bachaa u awesome ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

carry on wid dis humour ... u made forum lively

Thank you teacher di!
I will surely continueπŸ˜›
-navi-brar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tareyforever333

Don't worry. Sache pyaar ko recognize karne mein time lagtha hain.
Avni jaldi realize karlegi, ke Raj hi uska pyaar hain.
Himmat aur hope math harna😊 

what the hell is this...
himmat or hope looking joke of the year...

what is this raj wife...if u r rajs wife toh Avni ko dosh matt do voh samarth ke sath khus hai...πŸ˜†