Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
do u know 1 thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in our school the A/L had farewell so no study for us...In the interval me , my partner &3 others went to the primary & ragged 3 of the small ones πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then I thought of pulling a prank on my class... my & my partner acted as we were fighting , we shouted and then cried too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the whole class 33 students were fully consoling me & my partner... After 3 hrs as planned I & my partner came into the class laughing and shaking our hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†our classmates were πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² in happiness that we joined they clapped their hands *lovey girls* then I revealed that we were acting & their reaction was πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘😑
They said that they can't believe it & till now they r thinking that we fighter & now covering it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Guruvishva - 9 years ago
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guruvishva thumbnail
That's a good sign of clever junior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guruvishva

do u know 1 thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in our school the A/L had farewell so no study for us...In the interval me , my partner &3 others went to the primary & ragged 3 of the small ones πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then I thought of pulling a prank on my class... my & my partner acted as we were fighting , we shouted and then cried too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the whole class 33 students were fully consoling me & my partner... After 3 hrs as planned I & my partner came into the class laughing and shaking our hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†our classmates were πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² in happiness that we joined they clapped their hands *lovey girls* then I revealed that we were acting & their reaction was πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘😑

They said that they can't believe it & till now they r thinking that we fighter & now covering it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No what? πŸ˜† πŸ˜² Besharam! πŸ˜†Ur scaring me out here! πŸ˜† How sweet! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› My classmates would never do that! πŸ€’ πŸ˜² Obv they would obv be angry since u wasted an hour of their time! πŸ˜† πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Well they should lol becuz u was acting lool! Btw whats with the GIF lool? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Can i ask how do u make ur gifs? Becuz my Photoshop won't let me🀒 
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guruvishva

That's a good sign of clever junior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IKR! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread poo diπŸ‘
Guruvishva thumbnail