Qubool Hai

TRPS week 18th TVT 4.2 TRPS 2.0 Overall 14th - Page 4

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nithya.

hey for viewers it is like a new show...it  will take time to connect to the new cast..so even it is low dont worry...

YES !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

1.4 means tvt around 2.9... QH trp might be around 1.8 becoz of massive drop of zee with new shows QH & KB introduced during ipl

Yes, I hear it's somewhere around 1.7. 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1.7 on second week on ipl launch is okay for me! story is on build.. no major high pionts.. nothing... all the character are getting introduced now.. not only leads but full supporting casts with good story & direction helps to catch viewers! Wish Gul give a second thought about Ahils family characters!
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

1.7 is too low, even considering it's a new show plus IPL effect... it somehow does not add up.
I am still hopeful :)
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
To be brutally honest and this is without watching the episodes last week, its best to not hope for better TRPs the next few weeks. IPL has just started the race to h etop and finish. Which means games will start getting better and more interesting. And unfortunately in the Indian household, the remote wars during this time are mostly won by the cricket watchers.
I would think 2 or above will be a fair number for the future of the show.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

1.7 :(
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

To be brutally honest and this is without watching the episodes last week, its best to not hope for better TRPs the next few weeks. IPL has just started the race to h etop and finish. Which means games will start getting better and more interesting. And unfortunately in the Indian household, the remote wars during this time are mostly won by the cricket watchers.

I would think 2 or above will be a fair number for the future of the show.

yes 2 and above will be a fair number but if we go past tvt of 4.6, it will be awesome.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rivs, But SP viewers are constant... Even SP added! Weekdays GEC points by Zee+Colors=SP 😆 SP is very poor weekend rating... i cant imagine what would happen to SP if Comedy Night was on SP... LOL it would have 1000+ GEC points & Colors would struggle with Life Ok & Sab Tv 😆
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's hope for the best ! 
1.7 is low .. 

Guess it just needs time to pick up 
Edited by .iqiiLuvsAyRa. - 9 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ I know, right? Look at YHM, horrible timeslot and 3.3 TRP. Ekta and SP are explosive together. 1.7 is not too bad, people. Relax. JA used to get 1.3-1.5 for two-three months straight. But we saw through everything. Edited by Star_girl - 9 years ago