Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

With Every End,There Is A Beginning

Posted: 9 years ago

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya NewsLetter 
"Pyaar Bhara News"

I, SpunkyTigress & Jyoti06 takes great pleasure in thanking Afrin_RaqBhi for all the contribution she have made from the beginning of this forum in all aspect of providing with forum's newsletter.
Afrin_RaqBhi have been handling "Pyaar Bhara News" since the beginning of the show, which makes her the head of the NL, All the responsibility and all the duties were upon her shoulder to make sure that the forum newsletter is up at the scheduled date and time. Personally speaking, I know its not as easy as it seems handling a NL by yourself but you have done very well doing it all by yourself. But sadly, you are giving up your position. We will miss everything you have done.
And for that, we would like to say a 
Special Thank You Afrin_RqBhi for all your contributions toward the Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Newsletter "Pyaar Bhara News"

Whenever we say GoodBye, we will never meet again where will left off. The next time it will be different.
But with very end there is a beginning and no matter what paths will cross. and the story will continues.

Taking up the new responsibility and picking up from where Afrin have left off from. 
I would like to announce the
New NewsLetter Head - Sammy11. When something is hand over, the person receiving will always have competition considering the fact that this responsibility was someone else's.
Sammy, we hope that you will continue to provide this forum with it newsletter in whenever way you can. We hope that you can try to be as good as the former head and always follow her footsteps. We, would like to congratulate you on your new position. Best Wishes!
If there is any problems with the NL then you can contact Afrin and any, with the forum contact Me/Jyo.

Once again, Thank You Afrin_RaqBhi and Congrats Sammy11.
Regards,
[SpunkyTigress] & [Jyoti06]
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Development Team

Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey thanks a lot Amy And Jyo for the Official Announcement of Change in Newsletter Head..

First of all.. Thanks a lot Afrin for such a great work you have done to the forum... I'm really impressed with your efforts and afraid I could properly manage it easily.. Anyway I'm sad that you are leaving us but still wish you will be back sometime in the future...

Second, Amy you are right, Being the NL Head is a challenging job and I promise to do my best, all I can do at present is to follow Afrin's footsteps.. But I must acknowledge the contribution and support of each and every team member of NL whose support will be most important for me in bringing up this responsibility where Afrin has left.

Lastly, being the new NL Head, I'm here to inform everyone that we will soon be having NL Team Reorganization and Recruitment Sign-up where Old team members will be given opportunity to shuffle their Jobs with available vacant Jobs, Inactive Members will be notified and replaced with Active Members and Vacant Jobs will be alloted to new members willing to take up the Job they prefer. 

Stay Tuned for its announcement thread coming up soon.

See ya, 

//SammyExpress!!

Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
tina_sre thumbnail
OMG! I dunno how to react on dizπŸ˜•

@Afrin: It's really sad that u r leaving...u've been awesum wid d news letter...we all really appreciate d effort u have been putting on every NL and made a gr8 success til now...Thank u so much and wish u success in every move u make and every step u take...wil miss u dear...Luv u alyz!πŸ€—

@SammyExpress: News of Afrin leaving d forum was a big shock 4 me but wen I saw ur Name as d New NL Head, believe me I wz so happy...u r d perfect choice 4 diz post and m sure u'll handle all the responsibilities very well...Congratulations!
πŸ‘

Oops, 4got to Thank our Mod..

@Amy: Thank u for making diz post and 4 allowing us to say goodbye to Afrin and welcom and
wish SammyExpress on becoming NL HeadπŸ€—

Edited by tina_sre - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tina_sre

OMG! I dunno how to react on dizπŸ˜•

@Afrin: It's really sad that u r leaving...u've been awesum wid d news letter...we all really appreciate d effort u have been putting on every NL and made a gr8 success til now...Thank u so much and wish u success in every move u make and every step u take...wil miss u dear...Luv u alyz!πŸ€—

@SammyExpress: News of Afrin leaving d forum was a big shock 4 me but wen I saw ur Name as d New NL Head, believe me I wz so happy...u r d perfect choice 4 diz post and m sure u'll handle all the responsibilities very well...Congratulations!
πŸ‘

Hey thanks a lot Tina di..😊 I'll try my best to accomplish my responsibilities and duties! πŸ˜³

Btw it was a surprise for me that Afrin was leaving.. One fine evening I got a message that she is leaving her Job as iitsaffecting her studies and asked me if I can handle it.. I was very sad she is leaving but looking that her studies are more important I took the Job.. 

Will surely try my best but it is only possible with all the members here...πŸ˜‰

See ya.. 
//SammyExpress!!

Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
tina_sre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sammy11

Hey thanks a lot Tina di..😊 I'll try my best to accomplish my responsibilities and duties! πŸ˜³

Btw it was a surprise for me that Afrin was leaving.. One fine evening I got a message that she is leaving her Job as iitsaffecting her studies and asked me if I can handle it.. I was very sad she is leaving but looking that her studies are more important I took the Job.. 

Will surely try my best but it is only possible with all the members here...πŸ˜‰

See ya.. 
//SammyExpress!!

Thanks to you dear...u r already doing so much for the forum...Hat'z off to uπŸ‘
 Hum sab tumare peechay hai tume support karne ke liye...Good luckπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Pinkqueens: ek bada sa party hojaye humare SammyExpress ke naam...Sammy ka current fav8 party number hai...

Do sau litre aansu
Teen sau kilo gham
God ji bata do, jaayein kahaan pe hum?

Haan.. 200 litre aansu, 😭300 kilo gham
God ji bata do, jaayein kahaan pe hum?πŸ˜’
Zyada takleef hai, thodi si relief haiπŸ€”
Aaj-kal duniya mein bolo kaun theek hai
Upar se tere mummy, papa, bhai, aapa... 

Total siyapaa hai tera pyaar.πŸ€ͺ.. total siyapaa hain tera pyaar..

πŸ₯³

Continue dancing and partying..! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks to you dear...u r already doing so much for the forum...Hat'z off to uπŸ‘
 Hum sab tumare peechay hai tume support karne ke liye...Good luckπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Pinkqueens: ek bada sa party hojaye humare SammyExpress ke naam...Sammy ka current fav8 party number hai...

Do sau litre aansu
Teen sau kilo gham
God ji bata do, jaayein kahaan pe hum?

Haan.. 200 litre aansu, 😭300 kilo gham
God ji bata do, jaayein kahaan pe hum?πŸ˜’
Zyada takleef hai, thodi si relief haiπŸ€”
Aaj-kal duniya mein bolo kaun theek hai
Upar se tere mummy, papa, bhai, aapa... 

Total siyapaa hai tera pyaar.πŸ€ͺ.. total siyapaa hain tera pyaar..

πŸ₯³

Continue dancing and partying..! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Hey Thats so sweet of you!! Thanks you soo much!! Luv u !! πŸ€— 

Wow you guessed it right.. my current favr8 song!! πŸ˜‰

Ok lets dance!! πŸ₯³

I like your clipart!! [dancing]

//SammyExpress!!
tina_sre thumbnail

Hey Thats so sweet of you!! Thanks you soo much!! Luv u !! πŸ€— 

Wow you guessed it right.. my current favr8 song!! πŸ˜‰

Ok lets dance!! πŸ₯³

I like your clipart!! [dancing]

//SammyExpress!!

M already dancing...aur pata hai jo sab se zaayada uchal uchal kar dance kar rahe hai na woh humare Bittu  hai aur yellow hair me humare sweet Jas blue ribbon wali Shru & Vishi hain...dekho sab kitna khush haiπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

M already dancing...aur pata hai jo sab se zaayada uchal uchal kar dance kar rahe hai na woh humare Bittu  hai aur yellow hair me humare sweet Jas blue ribbon wali Shru & Vishi hain...dekho sab kitna khush haiπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

I like it!! Wow Puri Top PinkQueens ki toli he yahan!! πŸ˜†
tina_sre thumbnail

I like it!! Wow Puri Top PinkQueens ki toli he yahan!! πŸ˜†

haan sab hai abhi enjoy kar rahen hai baad me tume wish bhi kardengeπŸ˜ƒ
waise tume humare dance kaisa laga?

haan sab hai abhi enjoy kar rahen hai baad me tume wish bhi kardengeπŸ˜ƒ
waise tume humare dance kaisa laga?

Ok.. Dance is super awesome..  Plz. Continue!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†