Originally posted by mishtypiya

very nice..
thanx for d pm..

thanks πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
Its beautibubble...
You should update it ASAP!!!
It was really nice n cute...thanx for the pm n waiting for the latest updateπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jadefire01

Its beautibubble...
You should update it ASAP!!!

will do πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
thankyeww β€οΈ
Originally posted by -pearlblu-

It was really nice n cute...thanx for the pm n waiting for the latest updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou.. πŸ˜ƒ
will updatte sooon πŸ€—

Chapter 9: JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES

"Love the way your silence speaks, hate the way your words hurt."

-Priya

Roy's p.o.v:

I had to hide, but wait what was I thinking? Kissing Jiya? Even after knowing that she had a thing on me? And when I don't even know if am ready for all this, I can't do this to her.

I shriek as I hear faint voices outside the room I am in, though there's not a chance anyone could find me over here, I push myself more to the dark of the corner.

Though am very sure no one would find me here, because I am in the most abandoned room of campus, I slowly gape broken heartedly at the sky through the opened gaps of window bars,

Lovely evening, I hear music voices beneath the floor, my heart cringes as I remember Jiya is waiting for me, I remember her cute face, her lovely ringing voice, her smiles,

I know you like me, and I like you too but how can I tell you that am afraid to fall again,

Afraid to break myself again.

"I love you Roy, but this is not going to happen fine?" she begs, I thump the wall beside her, as I see it coming, the thing I was always afraid of,

"You wanted this always dint you? Don't lie that you love me, please!" I shout in my husky voice, I was more than pissed, things had been like this since months, the glory of love faded long back, the only thing I remember doing is me fighting to save whatever we had between us, and she trying to push me away, like always, like always.

"what?" she says as she approaches me and demands me to look at her, I hesitantly look at her hoping she carries a little fear of losing me, no there is no fear, only pure malice, my heart cringes in pain as I know what it means, she wants to move on, after everything I did for her, after everything I said to her, how could anyone be so selfish like her and so foolish like me,

I try to clear my view by rubbing away the forming tears in my eyes,

This is the last time am showing any concern to you, that I promise.

I get up and shove away to the door but then freeze at the entrance,

The last time Im ever coming to your home,

I turn to her and I find no surprise as she stares at me with her pretty face damped all over with sweat, like she can take it no more,

Too lucky aren't you? Am giving what you want.

"Good bye" I spit and slam the door behind me as I run through the stairs. Am so done with love,

So done!

I twirl abruptly as I hear the door creek open and snap out of my memories,

Oh shit!

"Roy...!" she calls for me, her tone bizarre and lost, my heart growls in pain but I remain as stable as I can as I corner myself more,

I cannot let her see me,

"I know you're here, enough of all this, come out" she speaks calmly as she enters the door, she's just a little farther from me, I can say that by the shadow getting closer and bigger, my eyes roll automatically,

This girl is never gonna give up, is she?

Give up?

Isn't that good that there's someone that don't want to give up on me, after my break-up I had to leave my old college, and I moved into this college, but no matter how much I try I couldn't get over her, over Sonia, and that's when I turned into a play-boy, flirting the popular girls, drinking, and everything I could, that really helped me a lot to get over her, but there was a time I lost all the control, I clearly remember that day where I lay hopelessly by the parking-lot beaten, and I was a mess, but then someone turned to help me, they took me to my home, they took care and until now they stand by my side, Keya and Jiya, they are the angels in my life, since they came I lost all the interest in being a libertine, but then Jiya fell for me, honestly I don't see what she fell for,

My broken and lost heart...? My attitude...? Or my reckless behavior...?

I tried my best to make her hate me, but she yet did not give up on me, and then happens the most unexpected,

I fell for her.

And I hate that, am no good for you. Am no good,

"Roy...please come out" she calls again, her voice shaky now, probably scared by the dark, that made me grin like an idiot,

"Ha-ha" I laughed uncontrollably, "such a baby you are Jei-!"

"You idiot where are you? Stop scaring me comes out"

I slowly walk towards her forgetting all the thoughts that rushed over me minute back and I hug her tightly,

"Don't give up on me" I whisper to her, that was my heart speaking, and it was the first time I ever open up to someone,

"What happened?" she asks as she pulls back to look at my face, her forehead forming lines of worry,

I stare in her eyes as much as I can; her bubbly eyes glitter lovingly, filled with fear,

"Buhahaha...!" I burst into laughter, my walls of lungs not a teeny bit interested to cooperate, yet I force it to laugh,

"What?" she cries in agony, "playing on me again you jerk?" her fists pound my chest tight, but I immediately lift her effortlessly on my shoulder and carry her with me towards the door still laughing,

"Where are you taking me?"

"We have to go dance you remember?" I mock as I walk further and I smile warmly as I feel her body turn hot.

Keya's p.o.v:

Can dreams come true?

I breathe with effort as I sway with Jai, every time we sway his body brushes mine magically leaving me tantalized, if only there was a word to describe how I feel right now, I blink my eyes and tilt my head to look above, and it strikes me again, his gaze right into mine, his eyes filled with intensity, he chuckles as he reads my expression and raises a hand to brush my hair from my face, and hugs me closer, his face inches away,

"breathe..." he whispers and my face flushes with embarrassment and I look away, he chuckles warmly again but doesn't let me far, even when the music is so loud I can hear his breathe, our heart's and I can't see anything else except him, him and me,

We dance for some more time and then it suddenly clicks me, Jiya?

Oh shit I left her alone,

I pull back swiftly but his strong arms press me against him not letting me go,

"Where do you think you're going missy?" his sexy voice rings above me, I look above ignoring his stare, looking anything but him,

"Uh-! Jiya...I need to find her" I answer

"Are you really so lost in this moment" he asks chuckling, obviously enjoying whatever he's thinking,

"What? Am not...!"

"you are dear..." he smiles his cheesy smile and points out beside us, I follow the line of his finger and find Roy and Jiya dancing cheerfully beside us, I can see how graceful they are together, like made for each other,

Just beside us...! Oh my, how did I not see them coming?

"Oh...when did the-!"

"Some moments back" he cuts me swiftly, as his gaze turns more intensive,

Breathe Keya breathe...

He clearly is enjoying dazzling me

I pull back dizzily as my head is out of breathe, and I take long breathe,

"ha-ha!" he laughs yet again, getting on my nerves, why does only he get a chance to enjoy like this always?

He pulls me with him and we get down the dance floor, I follow calmly as I have no energy to even breathe here,

Oh god he's so unhealthy for me.

"Sit here" he says as he makes me sit on a chair by the corner, "anything you want to drink?" he offers

"What are you...? A waiter?" I mock; he frowns but then leans towards me,

"What...? I can't hear you...?" he yells as he composes his face as if he can't hear me,

"I was sayi-!"

"You want to gift me again?" he yells again, "sure...!"

"What? When did I say that?" I answer grimly, seriously pervert...! All the time teasing me

"Where...? Huh-! Anywhere, maybe here, go on kiss me" he smiles his cheesy smile and pouts his lips at me,

"Oh really, Jai...!" I warn as I hold his collar and pull him,

He grins effortlessly and it warms my heart to see him so happy,

We were teasing each other, joking and also flirting each other,

Just like old times,

"Just like old times huh-?" he asks instantly as if he heard me thinking,

"What?" I ask, my eyes widened in shock, he just smiles casually and shrugs as he leans over me,

"just something I felt" he whispers as he leans more and pecks my forehead softly, my heart turning warmer "stay here, I'll bring you something" he says and disappears into the lights in front of us,

I spend time gazing at my best-friends dancing so gaily, they look happy very happy, that's what I always wanted for them, to be happy, and more than that to be together, they make such a beautiful couple,

I know what Jiya feels for Roy, but what Roy feels for her is like a mystery,

"Drinks for the milady?" I hear someone whisper, and by the voice it feels like he ais just beside me, I swivel in the direction and roll my eyes to find Roshan before me, his hands hold a glass filled with something I cannot see,

Seriously?

"What Rosh-!" I ask in my most boring voice,

"don't you give me that, you ditched me, and instead of being nice you are avoiding me" he complains like a kid, I open my mouth to fight back but then I notice his face, his expressions gloomy and hurt and I gasp out with pity,

"Rosh I am sor-!"

"No, no, no...! Don't sorry me, that's not gonna work" he cuts me off,

"Then what can I do mister Roshan"

"Dance with me" he offers and winks at me,

Okay! Screw all this, my bad that I even was concerned for you,

"You know my answer for that" I blurt out uninterested

"Why?" he asks, his voice hurt and misery, I study his face but do not reply "why only me, with everyone else you are so open and easy going, then why this special treatment to me?"

I freeze at his sudden question not sure what to answer I just keep looking at him,

"Answer me Keya, what happened to the old us, when we were so fun around each other, why do you avoid me so much?" he demands, as he leans closer to me,

"Because..." I raise my voice to stop him, he's honestly pissing me off, and I signal him to stop right there

"Because what...?" he yells

"Because I cannot give you what you want from me." I snap involuntarily, his eyes spread wide and he looks at me in aghast, I try to get down the seat but he immediately pushes me back to sit,

"Am not done yet" he begs, his voice low,

"What?" I grit through my teeth, no more patience left in me,

"I want you as my friend" he whispers, his gaze intent into mine, his face inches away from me, but decently postured so that am comfortable, "be my friend, that's all I want from you"

I scan his face unbelievably and I watch at his face hurt, he looks messed, and that instant I see myself in him, months back when Jai broke up with me I was the same way begging him to at least be my friend, to be there in my life, I was weak and imbecile, the hurt, the pain it's so vivid in his eyes, just like I felt back then, it's like am seeing right through his soul right now,

I study his face again and suddenly I could see this soft side of Roshan, where he's not that egoistic proud boy he looks like, he was frantic in pain, his innocent smile, his cheerful smile whenever he wished me a hye, his friendship with Roy, he's not such a bad person, we were very close some time back, but it all changed since the day Roy confessed me that Roshan has a huge crush on me, but except that?

No I don't hate him.

"Only friends? You sure?" I ask skeptically, his face turns cheerful and he grins at me,

"That's all I want" he smiles happily,

"But am with Jai now, so..."

"About that... Keya..." he gasps air out in worry, clearly trying to explain me something, what was wrong? I nod at him to continue,

"look there" he simply says, his face turns more and worried as he watches me and I turn to follow his gaze,

I see Jai hug someone and smile delightedly at someone, some girl, she wears a short cocktail dress, and her brown curly hair sway with the wind, her body looks fit and perfect,

Wait, I know this personality

My insides crunch badly, feels like all the weight of the earth pound on me right away, I blink as I try to absorb what I see,

Ayesha?

A/N: so introducing Ayesha,

Anushka Sharama as Ayesha.

"she's Ayesha, my girl-friend, and I really like her" jai says, she smiles twinkling her eyes at me,

"hey, heard so much about you" I wish her and she hugs me right away, I move forward to hug her back but just then I hear her,

"stay away..." she whispers, "he's mine" and pulls back,

"yeah she's totally flawless, beautiful, and damn, she's so pretty" Jai says in his dreamy voice,

"ha-ha" I laugh, "you people are gorgeous together",

"really?" he asks genuinely and smiles as I nod, "thanks"

"its over Keya, so please stop asking about her" he answers, in low voice yet irritated, his face looks messed up

"what happened?" I ask concerned about him,

"nothing she cheated on me" he whispers smugly and I pull him into a warm hug,

"Ayesha, my girl-friend, and I really like her"

"yeah she's totally flawless, beautiful, and damn, she's so pretty"

"nothing she cheated on me"

His words keep on repeating again and again in my head,

"Ayesha, my girl-friend, and I really like her"

"yeah she's totally flawless, beautiful, and damn, she's so pretty"

"nothing she cheated on me"

"Ayesha, my girl-friend...

"Keya, Keya!" Roshan shakes me out of this bad memory, I feel my heart beating so hard, so hard,

Why is she here now? Why now?

"oh god! Are you okay?" Roshan asks concerned

"is she really what am seeing?" I ask ignoring his question

"well I don't know much about who she is, but Jiya said you will need someone by you and that-!"

"Take me somewhere else soon" I beg before he says anything else, I can feel my body rip hard, paining so bad, like I lost everything I felt,

Why fate has to be so cruel to me? Why when I began to get some hope on my life?

Why was Jai with her, did he call her?

Author's note: Hey readers J how are you all? So here I am with my new chapter hope you like it, and I introduce a new girl Ayesha in this chapter, whp happens to be a part of their past, well I can assure you not a pleasant part of the past, and also like I said now on am going to tell the moments of their past too, how they actually met and all, so I hope you'll like it, and yeah any suggestions, am all ears,

Please review, your encouragement means a lot to me, thanks J

lovely
thanx for pm
continue asap :>)