5th May-Written Update-Bade Ache Lagte Hain

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Neha fumes on Vikram about his suggestion to consider the matter of Sammy entering some secret deal with Sid but she says not possible, Sid called Vikram thief and Sammy knew about it so he could not have signed any such deal! Rajat tries to explain but Neha shoots him down saying only Sid would have told him ..! Vikram tries to explain to Neha but she doesnt listen! Rahul comes and says Sammy did call him to ask about some legal clause in the contract with Sid! Neha and Vikram are shocked! Rajat excuses himself! 

Priya is pacing in her room and notices Sid-Juhi walk out of the mansion and decides to check their room! Right then Sid-Juhi come back to look for Juhis moby and Priya hides! They leave after taking the moby! Priya looks in the cupboards and drawers in Sids room and she finds gloves.! She recollects she has seen it somewhere else! She identifies it being the same as that of the killer! She hears footsteps and hides!

Vikram fumes as to why Sammy entered into deal with Sid? Rahul says came to know too late ..! Was gonna talk to him during party but all changed! Vikram rues that hope Sammys death has nothing to do with Sid ..! Rahul says we need to find out about the secret deal..! Vikram says its about Sammys murder we need to dig info out! 

Priya gives the gloves she found in Sids room to Rajat! She asks him to see carefully and that its similar to the footage we saw!Rajat says many gloves look same! Priya says you can recheck! Rajat agrees! They check the video again! Sid comes and freezes seeing Priya-Rajat..! Priya asks what he is doing there? He says looking for Juhi ..she left before me..! Sid later meets up with Mamaji and tells him to keep an eye on Rajat-Priya! Mamaji says so am to do security service? Sid says no ..just keep an eye ..! Mamaji says so i keep an eye and you get info? Fine will do for you ...sisters son afterall! 

Priya tells Rajat that the glove has the same black spot that can be seen on vid! Is it due to the secret deal between Sid-Sammy? As only he would have gained from this! But why would he trap Ram? Rajat asks Priya to keep hope and she says thats all i have! She says they need to show the vid to their lawyers and Vikram and all so misunderstandings between Ram and Vikram get cleared! 

Part 2

Rajat is coming out of Priyas room and Mamaji meets him and says sometimes meet us too. .as such i also scored 10/10. Rajat asks why telling me? Mamaji says so can write like you..after all your writing Rams autobiography and Priya is helping you. Rajat says but you should write an epic like Mahabharat and the role of Shakuni will suit u. Rajat walks off..! Mamaji says once i play the tricks of Shakuni .. u will realize! 

Priya looks at Rams pic and says will get u freed soon .. and also clear misunderstanding with Vikram! She decides to tell Vikram about the vid but thinks of telling lawyer first! She is trying to connect to her lawyer but no network in phone so she is in alley and hears Suhani in pain! She rushes to her and asks if she took meds? She says not yet.. dunno where Kush has kept! Priya opens the drawer to take meds and sees a pair of gloves! Kush comes and Priya feels suspicious!

Part 3

Priya is shocked and wonders and then says that Kush cant do this to Ram.. he loves Ram very much. He may be Sid's son but he loves Ram! She recollects Kush being upset about her decision to go back to Ram.. but finally concludes that Kush respects RaYa so much so he cant do this. She decides to call Nutz. She tells Nutz that she is feeling helpless and that she knows Ram is in prison for a crime he has not committed and i dunno who to trust at home. Nutz suggests her to sleep over it. She assures they are all together. Priya thanks her.

Kush opens the drawer and realizes that the gloves are missing. Suhani asks Kush what the matter is? She wonders that ever since the party got over, she feels that she doesnt know this Kush. He was so caring earlier but now he has changed so much. Kush wonders who took the gloves and if its with Priya then all doubt will be on him and if its not with Priya then who else knows? But what if its Priya who knows it all? 

Precap -- Lawyer tells everyone at dinner table that Ram has decided that his entire propertys responsibility be given to Kush. All are shocked. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU 😊
First Sid then Kush...wanna know the killer name now
shocking precap... 😲
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D 
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for the WU.😊
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU.
with Ram missing in action. BALH cannot  get more boring and tasteless.Pits.
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU.. :)