Posted: 9 years ago
I know where i am and what are the results of my post will be...but I cannot stop myself from sharing my views.. I had a dream once that Sanyu will be stand infront of d whole world with success and pride and I know Paarth will always be there with her.. The love they will share is beyond everyone's understanding...they are soulmates for me..made for eact other..we talk about End game here...who will be end game? but love is not a game...no matter what is in store in the end Saarth's love and support for each other will be there for them till d end...Sanyu will succeed and Paarth will share her dream and joy with her.. For me and Saarth fans Saarth means True lover, friend and soulmate... P.S- I know what will be in the most of the replies...but there are saarth lovers also who knows what I feel...so I will be here always with them..
i love parth...so i love sarth too...i don't know if they r just bestfriends...cuz there seems  something more than that...sanyu never had anyone like parth in her life ..he was the only male who showed concern, care and RESPECTed her choice of  engineering...
i like randhir cuz param is acting and i think i am a bit paramholic...and that makes me love sandhir scenes ...i blush and giggle when i see a sandhir scene..and i get butterflies when i see saarth scenes...😳 
Edited by kriya3 - 9 years ago
See, I love Sandhir. And for me Sarth can never ever take their place.

But I love their friendship. So, I agree with you when you say he'll always be there for her. i do know that Parth is someone Sanyukta can depend on. Whatever confusion has occured in the show is due to the cv's foolishness.. Otherwise I quite think Parth is a great character.

Sorry, if i offended anyone in any way.

Cheers,
Somya
Yes they perfectly define the word Soulmates ðŸ˜Š
Some say how can u expect true friends to be in Love...But i think TrueFriendship is very important in anyones life to find  Love  as it will be the first step of Love  ..becz u cant just love a person whom u dont know just based on looks , nor u can love a person who always put u into troubles or hate ur existence & think u r not worthy to be the position u are..right..?

Every friendship doesn't turns into Love & But Love will start from friendship for sure

Pyaar aur dosti aur sympathy mein farakh hota hai 
Sanyukta feeling for parth---- dosti and sympathy 
Sanyukta feeling for randhir -------- hatered and love rare combination you know
Randhir feeling for sanyukta------_ hatered and love again rare combination
Parth feeling for sanyukta------🤢🤢 Woh kuch feel bhi karta hai i dont think so but he feels for vardhan sir for sure ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Pyaar aur dosti aur sympathy mein farakh hota hai 
Sanyukta feeling for parth---- dosti and sympathy 
Sanyukta feeling for randhir -------- hatered and love rare combination you know
Randhir feeling for sanyukta------_ hatered and love again rare combination
Parth feeling for sanyukta------🤢🤢 Woh kuch feel bhi karta hai i dont think so but he feels for vardhan sir for sure ðŸ˜†

Vardhan sir phanki is offended 
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

Vardhan sir phanki is offended 
Meine kaha parth has feeling not vardhan sir unki phanki toh mein bhi hoon
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Meine kaha parth has feeling not vardhan sir unki phanki toh mein bhi hoon

par yaar no linking vardhaan to anyone ... other then me 
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

par yaar no linking vardhaan to anyone ... other then me 
Chal tikh hai vardhan me saath nahi toh pkc ke saath link karun parth 
ek post pe sandhir sandhir karte ho...dusre pe vardhan vardhan
let the poor souls be na
no wonder they call us mean and say we barge in on every topic
🤣🤣🤣
waise bechare extinct breed hai...let them have their share of fun...its not for long anyways 😉