Sadda Haq Season 2

sandhir os cannot hide it anymore by ishani.

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys this is the os which I really loved it. All the credit goes to Facebook and especially the writer ishani.

Sandhir - Randhir & Sanuykta : Sadda Haq V

\u003C\/i>"}}}],"markAsSpamURI":"\/a\/feed_menu.php?inline&story_permalink_token=S\u00253A_I403846853082338\u00253A472417852891904&hideable_token=MzE3MjE0tzA1srA0tDQwqXPNKwkuSSwpLXYuSk0syczPCy7JL6qsqzMxMLYwMbMwNTawMDI2tqgDAA&perm&action=ms&gfid=AQAgtcXH9yGZAP6i","hideURI":"\/a\/feed_menu.php?inline&story_permalink_token=S\u00253A_I403846853082338\u00253A472417852891904&hideable_token=MzE3MjE0tzA1srA0tDQwqXPNKwkuSSwpLXYuSk0syczPCy7JL6qsqzMxMLYwMbMwNTawMDI2tqgDAA&perm&action=h&gfid=AQDGAFxsaz855AYv"}" data-sigil="story-popup-causal" style="position: relative;">
By-ishani

Sandhir Os: Cannot hide it nymore.

Restlessnes,irritation,anguish Randhir faced it all, his cndition worsening wid evry secnd. The more he tried 2 tok 2 sanyunkta, more she ignored him.
It ws night, randhir ws studying outside d gals hostel. Wn he sw hr sitting by d window.
R:(in mind) ''Me itna q depressed hun, jst bcz of dat gal''
Thot of sanyu brot back d memory of morning. D way her soft hair touched his cheeks, randhir cud remembr he ws smiling. When der hands touched ech odr accidently, his heart melted.Randhir ws wching her,Bt She sw him n closed d window.
Randhir ws all angry.
R:''Wts d matter,wid me?''
He ran hand thru his head. N took his phne n called her.
Sanyu cuts it at first.He calls agn n agn. Finally she picks up.
S:''Kya he q pareshan kar rahe ho?''
R:''Khidki kholo abhi!''
Jst as she opened d window, he gts inside. She ws scared.
S:''Wht tum..'' She whispered bt randhir puts his finger on her mouth.
R:''Pehle to apne ye baal..'' He bends 4wrd takes out d rubber band frm hr hair so dt it falls open.He smiled.
S a lil shockd '' Dekho me mazzak k mood me nhi hun let me do my wrk.Stay away.''
''Stay away'' hit his heart lyk a stone.
He ws furious.
R:''Q?? Tumhe parth ke saath rehna he rit..?''
S:''Han rehna he! Hw ds it mattr to u?'' both of dm angry.
Randhir cudnt hide it nymore.
R:''It matters pata he q??'' his face red by now.
He puts his hand on d back of head, n pulled closer forcefully.
Sanyukta tried to resist, bt all in vain.
R:''Qki tumne hi ye aadat daali he. Y u used get close to me smtimes han? Kaha tha dnt mess wid me fir q tumne itna interfare kia dt nw m addicted 2 u??''
His eyes spoke volumes.
Being so close to him, sanyu ws all confused,her heart racing..She cud hear his rapid heartbeats too..
S:''Vo vo main...''
Before she cud say nything his lips wre moving agnst her. She turned a stone. Her body too weak to respond,she didnt kiss back. Getting no response, Randhir forcefully pulled hr evn more closer.She ws frozen.
Aftr a long time he lft hr n said.
R:''I hope tumhe tumahare ab pata chal gaya he''he ws still angry n jumped out of d window.
Now she undrstood what it ws..Yes Randhir loved her.
The end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters