Shattered Dreams - Authors Note Pg 111 :))

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello ... Looks like i had a lot of free time during my not so short vacation n this idea has been buzzing in my head for some time, so finally decided to pen it down. This is not part of the Colors series. 

My schedule is kind of erratic so update will be like once a week or so.

I got so excited that i posted this in wrong forum ðŸ¤¢

INDEX

Prologue (Below)

Edited by Loquacious_Aash - 9 years ago

So here is teh prologue. Keep guessing what happened😆

Prologue

"Chali jao yaha se...Get lost...Tum se humara koi rishta nahi...Na tumse na Bhopal se...Na kisi Bhopali se..." Zain spat, his eyes red with anger as he tried to come to terms with Aaliya's betrayal.

"Tum me sharm haya baki bhi hai ya nahi? Dekho kitni dheet hai...Itna kuch hone ke bawjood hume aise ghoor rahi hai jaise hum galat hai..." Shazia taunted, smirking inwardly, glad to see her dream finally coming true. When aaliya refused to budge, she shouted, "Ye aise nahi manegi.. Mai hi tumhe dhakke mar ke nikal fekti hu..." and moving towards her, she pushed Aaliya hard towards the door.

The shove was so forceful that Aaliya lost her balance and was about to fall. She waved her hands in the air as she felt herself about to fall, trying to regain her balance. Zain's eyes widened in horror and he rushed to grab her before she could fall.

However, Aaliya twisted away from Zain's reach, managing to gain her footing, without any help.

Regaining her balance, she turned to Zain, "Madad ki zaroorat nahi hai..." she stated in a blank voice, looking into Zain's eyes; trying to find some iota of trust but there was nothing except hatred, "Na bachane..." turning to Shazia, "Na nikalne..."

She turned back to look as her so-called family assembled in the living room, glaring at her in contemptuous disdain.

"Mai Aaliya Ghulam Haider.." She stressed her name to make a point, "Aaj is ghar se apne saare rishte todti hu. Aur ye wada hai mera aaj ke baad is ghar me kabhi nahi aaungi..."

Said that, she walked out without a backward glance, her heart and soul shattered into so many bits that she was certain that it could never be mended. 

Edited by Loquacious_Aash - 9 years ago
Brilliant work...dear...
Amazing Song...
Amazing prologue! I really can't wait to find out what happened between ZaYa which led to their separation.  Such an I intriguing story! Plz plz updt soon! :)
intersting concept.feel bad for Aliya.update first part soon.
Ressy messy
Unres
Amazing job dear
This ss is hatke and will love to read more more and more
Curious to know that what really happened...
Zain's so much hatred towards aliya... There must have been some misunderstanding and i think the witches must have done all the planning
Especially that shazia 😡
Amazing start
Plz pm me plz plz plz
P.S btw on which forum did u posted it before 😆 Edited by CrazyKSGlover - 9 years ago
Amazing prologue
Continue soon
Loved the concept
Can't wait to read next
Amazing love it !
Please pm when updated :)
Mera dil toot gaya yaar :( Ah, this is so sad! Can't wait to see what has happened. Zaiinnn, didn't expect this from you. Anyway, PM me when you update :D