Users

Frequent Posters

preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Anarocksick

arre C is you in punjabi...

tell me how are you??

oh!!! U know punjabi??? I know too 😊 and the only word I know is Tooh!!!

I am good... How have u been??? N how is our capital city doing??? Vote kiya???
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

oh!!! U know punjabi??? I know too 😊 and the only word I know is Tooh!!!

I am good... How have u been??? N how is our capital city doing??? Vote kiya???

Tooh πŸ˜†

I just understand punjabi... but this is like...I don't know how to explain, the sentence is out of a just-for-fun short jingle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVJQCa8bJvk

I've been good too... just busy with college, and besides that, I have no life these days.. 
Capital has been heating up... getting too hot. How's it there? Of course, besides the heat? hehe..

No I didn't vote.. don't judge me πŸ˜³ I was away at the time of voting..I was in Lucknow for a training through college.
Anarocksick thumbnail
I logged in through PC to vote for the OS contest. It' freaking hard typing on IF through phone... so I'm rarely able to come and chat on CC coz I'm mostly online through phone these days... 

Tooh πŸ˜†

I just understand punjabi... but this is like...I don't know how to explain, the sentence is out of a just-for-fun short jingle -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVJQCa8bJvk

I've been good too... just busy with college, and besides that, I have no life these days..
Capital has been heating up... getting too hot. How's it there? Of course, besides the heat? hehe..

No I didn't vote.. don't judge me😳I was away at the time of voting..I was in Lucknow for a training through college.

It is times like that I wish we had the facility to vote from anywhere across this world!!! Don't worry we will have another election in 5 years!!!

It was very hot here but now all of a sudden it has started raining since this morning... So temperatures have come down n it has become pleasant... So do u have exams now???

I logged in through PC to vote for the OS contest. It' freaking hard typing on IF through phone... so I'm rarely able to come and chat on CC coz I'm mostly online through phone these days...

I understand and I am always on phone because I am too lazy to open my laptop 😊
Anarocksick thumbnail

It is times like that I wish we had the facility to vote from anywhere across this world!!! Don't worry we will have another election in 5 years!!!

It was very hot here but now all of a sudden it has started raining since this morning... So temperatures have come down n it has become pleasant... So do u have exams now???

Lol, yes, five years later then :D Yes, it would be nice if we had facility to vote from anywhere across the country or even beyond. 

Aah rains! It was trying to rain here this evening, but it failed πŸ˜†

Exams... I always have exams lol. But yeh I have internals now, submissions and presentations.. blah 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
C is my code name! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: 1chilly

C is my code name!πŸ˜‰

Aacha!!! Really???

Lol, yes, five years later then :D Yes, it would be nice if we had facility to vote from anywhere across the country or even beyond.

Aah rains! It was trying to rain here this evening, but it failedπŸ˜†

Exams... I always have exams lol. But yeh I have internals now, submissions and presentations.. blah

So will these stuff be over by this year or do u have 2 more to go??? Thank heavens I stopped from signing up for masters... I don't have the patience to look at my daughters grade 1 book these days 😊...
Anarocksick thumbnail

So will these stuff be over by this year or do u have 2 more to go??? Thank heavens I stopped from signing up for masters... I don't have the patience to look at my daughters grade 1 book these days 😊...[/QUOTE]
Thankfully everything should be over my may 31st...i'll be done with masters. I do have scholarship exam in June though... don't know when will these end. Need a break!

Hahaha Grade 1 books are quite frustrating too!