Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i have watched the promo on star plus while watching EHT and its hell interesting..looking forward for the epi...
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't agree that Paakhi saved him because of humanity. Yes, ofcourse that factor is also there but then again, that's innate in Paakhi. She's a nobel human being herself so she's full of humanity. But you wouldn't just cry like that. She obviously loves him deep down. You can't just go on to hate a person you've been in love with since 18 years. She's deeply hurt, broken and angry but that doesn't change the fact that she still loves him. She obviously couldn't see him get beaten up and that's why stopped her Bhaisa and it gave her pain too hence the tears in her eyes. But her wiping off the tear symbolises that she wouldn't let that become her weakness :D
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

I don't agree that Paakhi saved him because of humanity. Yes, ofcourse that factor is also there but then again, that's innate in Paakhi. She's a nobel human being herself so she's full of humanity. But you wouldn't just cry like that. She obviously loves him deep down. You can't just go on to hate a person you've been in love with since 18 years. She's deeply hurt, broken and angry but that doesn't change the fact that she still loves him. She obviously couldn't see him get beaten up and that's why stopped her Bhaisa and it gave her pain too hence the tears in her eyes. But her wiping off the tear symbolises that she wouldn't let that become her weakness:D

Agree with you  , she has loved her husband for 18 years and in recent week she saw the new side of Anshuman , 
she is broken , badly hurt , but love is still there . thats why tear drop was there . Deep rooted love does not disappear .  Totally agree with you , she would not love become her weakness 

anasuya43 thumbnail
 TUMHARI PAAKHI  NEW PROMO IN PICS

Edited by anasuya43 - 9 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Edited by anasuya43 - 9 years ago
drishtimaurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The expression on Pakhi's face while wiping off the tear its like she didnt even know that she was crying on seeing Anshuman get beaten. But she wiped it as soon as she realized that.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Just think of Pakhi as a woman , who loved her husband unconditionally and never complained . Anshuman , did not trust her . and called her names which not any self respecting woman will tolerate. Now Anshuman has to revive her trust in him , yes it will come hardest way .  Its the part of life . 

NO you misunderstood me.  I did not mean to justify Anshu's action. I was not even talking about any character of the show at all. I was just talking about myself that I can not watch any violence at all and can stand any blodd even if it is on screen. That's why I said I may not able to watch episode. 
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

NO you misunderstood me.  I did not mean to justify Anshu's action. I was not even talking about any character of the show at all. I was just talking about myself that I can not watch any violence at all and can stand any blodd even if it is on screen. That's why I said I may not able to watch episode. 

Same here, it seems without violence, nothing sells. Just look at how Tanya's violence against Pakhi shot the TRPs to 2+. I dont prefer the violence, which is why I like TP. But I guess a little bit of it is watchable to a point, as long as they dont over-do it.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayab

Same here, it seems without violence, nothing sells. Just look at how Tanya's violence against Pakhi shot the TRPs to 2+. I dont prefer the violence, which is why I like TP. But I guess a little bit of it is watchable to a point, as long as they dont over-do it.

Think about it in real life , will any brother will tolerate the way  his sister is being treated ? Brother must have felt hurt and angry when you know how is your sister . As for Rajshtan , in some communities its kind of insult . 
                       And as for Tanya , she lost every thing and gone totally psycho to get Anshuman .  In TP at least are given logic for the action . I am not for voilence but which brother will aceept the insults her sister got . 

MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Extended Promo - HD! 

Edited by MsTiara - 9 years ago