Encounter

kinshuk mahajan encounter

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Kinshuk Mahajan, Vishal Nayak, Kunal Bakshi and Mahesh Shetty to feature in Sony TV's Encounter

02 May 2014 02:50 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The out-of-the-box series on interesting tales of gun and power, Encounter on Sony Entertainment Television has been roping in some big names. And the unique presentation by Endemol has been well-accepted by viewers and is being showered with praises.

The upcoming episode of the series will feature some big names like Kinshuk Mahajan, Vishal Nayak, Mahesh Shetty and Kunal Bakshi.

The particular story will deal with an underworld don of South India, Mahesh Murthy, played by Mahesh Shetty. After getting targeted for an extortion case, Mahesh will hand over the reins of his empire to his younger brother Anand Murthy, essayed by Vishal Nayak. Anand who would come from abroad will be more of a sophisticated underworld guy, who will work more using his brain than his power. The character of Anand will be similar to Abhishek Bachchan's role in Sarkar Raj.

The cops seen in this story will be Kinshuk Mahajan and Kunal Bakshi.

Kinshuk will be seen as a rough and tough inspector named Vinod More who will be determined to stop this underworld activity. The sub-inspector Avinash Salunke's role will be played by Kunal Bakshi. The guy will also be a stern and tough cop.

When contacted, Vishal Nayak, who was last seen in Zee TV's Qubool Hai, said, "Yes, I am presently shooting forEncounter. It is a very interesting series, and the story is being shot with the 1980's look. To play the underworld don, I have donned a new look. I will sport a beard and have been given a spectacle too to suit the era."

Kunal Bakshi (presently doing Sadda Haq on Channel V) too confirmed that he is shooting for Encounter. "I play a very honest and tough cop who will aim to destroy the underworld activities. Encounter is very different from the shows on air, and it is an honour to be shooting for it."

We tried calling Mahesh Shetty, but could not get through to him.

Kinshuk Mahajan when contacted, said "This is a very interesting story, shot with the 1980's feel to it. Actually, I was supposed to be a part of another story of Encounter, but could not work out my dates then. And when I received a call for this particular character and story, I took it up as this was even more challenging. I play a cop with a heart, and he aims to eradicate the mafia. Endemol is a very friendly place to work in. It is good to shoot for a story which has been shot in a typical filmy way by the director."

Kinshuk will sport a moustache for the first time on screen for this particular role in Encounter.

This particular story will air from 9 May on Sony.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sanida.. can't wait to see him...
sandiab thumbnail
not a problem Lisa i hope they show alot of him in the episode though
trinilisa thumbnail

Kinshuk's "Encounter" pics

Photo: You really make me say ..OH MY GOSH !! $$$ aaahhh here comes the latest loook of Mr Mahajann ... whooop whooop What ya'll Sayyy Peopleee???;)

Photo: Whooop Whooop !!! Are ya'll waiting for this one?? ;)

Edited by trinilisa - 9 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
He looks sooo sexy and hawtt as an officer !!!
sandiab thumbnail
i didnt really care what he was gona look like bt damn he is looking hot in that uniform
sandiab thumbnail
can i make an AT for him bt i dnt know what to call it any suggestions?
sandiab thumbnail
we have to ask permission for opening an AT? eish thats gona take time than
trinilisa thumbnail
Kinshuk's ENCOUNTER AT... lol.. ???
trinilisa thumbnail

how long?  maybe just a few days ...