Wow, 😃 I Feel on Top Of The World *Grins Wide*

Damn Aren't I The Most Favourite Reader Of Yours? ðŸ˜‰  
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Other Than Mine There Are Only 10 Comments! ðŸ¤¢
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Firstly a big,big sorry for not reading commenting this story,i was busy in exams and stuffs :( and now that i m free i m read it all over again...
I always loved this story ,different concept and perfect story! Viren being the billionaire and Jeevika being the innocent one not having a single penny.The way you described their characters was out of the world.I loved how Viren started Loving her and how Jeevika was everytime she was with him.Though in this story Viren and Jeevika were quite different from what we have seen them in ehmmbh but i still Loved it.It was different and Beautiful.
This was a wonderful peice written by you.I still cant believe its over it was so amazing.
I loved how their Love got strong for eachother.
I cried ,laughed ,was happy,so emotional in every updates.Itwas like i was actually there watching them.I felt every emotion you wrote.It took my breath away.
The way they confessed their feeeling for eachother,thier love for eachother.the sadness when they were going through the problems,when they were upset with eachother.Its was so beautiful.
When they got married ,when Jeevika got pregnant and how Viren was always by her side.
Ahh... I love Viren so much.
And their journey from being single to being parents...Wow!
Their little Princess "Myra" Gosh!! I can see everything what you wrote their feelings.Awe...Viren holding his little one.The tears in both their eyes the happy tears...uff..I cant get over it.Its amazing completely amazing.
I loved the name "Myra" I loved the epilogue. They are family now..how i wish you would contiue this! *sigh*
This story is going to be the closest in my heart..always.
Iloved each n every bit of Obsession or Love...
And yeah it was Obsession for Us & Love for Virika... ;)
I was truly Obsessed with this one and heartly felt Loved with virika!! :)
I hope you start another FF soon ;)
or may be an surprise update of this one ;)
Thank You for sharing this wonderful story!!
It was truly Magical! :)

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 Super - Duper Amazing
Fabulous Story
Loved It

P.S. I have read the Novel also 'The Billionaire's Obsession' but still it different and Mind Blowing
Rj_Kryanite thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Breathtaking updates... Read 3 in a go .. Millie u r an incredible writer... And I love how you describe their kisses .. It feels sooo pure & sacred ... This is one of my fav ff's ... And also one of my reason to come on if ...Hoping u start a new story sooonn